Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:26 pm Reply with quote        
he wasn't going to lie, when he came back he felt like hurling. adverting his eyes from the gross-looking plastic cup he handed over the cutlery and an extra package of cream-cheese. saying nothing he beat a hasty retreat, some people were nuts

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:38 pm Reply with quote        
Beneath his headphones the solitude he wanted, was granted. After his stomach was full and warm, he found himself lulled into a doze by the delightful sounds of his personal mix of various rock musicians.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:48 pm Reply with quote        
the rest of the morning went fairly well and he had even forgotten about the man until suz asked him to wake him so he would not be caught in rush. obligingly he went to go wake him

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:18 pm Reply with quote        
At the slight tap against his sound drowning headphones he woke. He raised a curious brow at Jamie as she started to explain the lunch rush. Silently he nodded. He gave her enough money for his usual order and once it was ready he disappeared back into his apartment. He did not wish for the world to see him in his Warhols anymore.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:32 am Reply with quote        
after two more days of the man coming in and ordering his corned beef with tea he had finally grown used to the bulk of his peculiarities and came in on his day off to finally introduce himself to the other properly and find out his name and get the story on the morning he came in before open and fell asleep at the table

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:51 am Reply with quote        
He was earnestly surprised with the blond bunned girl came and joined him. He was sure it was her day off. Raising one eye brow in suspicion he let the girl do most of the talking, slowly eating his sandwich. She had yet again amused him, coming in to find out the story of his mysterious behavior. Chuckling he offered her anything off the menu before settling back into his groove. “I live in the flat above the restaurant. Bill is my friend. On long nights when I can't sleep, as long as I meet the shirts, shoes requirement, Bill lets me come and sit in my favorite spot.” He looked the girl over finally deciding to ask questions of his own. "Why do you keep changing your hair color don't know its going to fry the blond?"
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:54 am Reply with quote        
that was a surprise. he had not known the upstairs was rented out or noticed the man; andy, short for adrian not the usual andrew, going up the backroom steps. he also found out the man was more than just a local celeb but actually traveled around doing shoots. he was entranced with the life of the strange man and his fries until the other posed the question of his hair. "oh! it is a wig, my real hair is all curly and hardly long enough though it is the same color so you really can't tell." he let his face bloom into a large smile, "thankyou for being concerned though, most people just complain that the colors are unnatural"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:07 am Reply with quote        
That surprised him. He didn't understand why she felt the need to hide her hair. He chewed thinking it over noting the amounts of false products he put in a models hair for a shoot and came to an understanding. “Why are you so nice?” He wondered “you are off the clock, you are not being paid to be nice, so why are you?”
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:21 am Reply with quote        
the smile did not leave him. "why are you? the easy answer is i must have been dropped on my head as a baby but i would like to think that all people are ineptly good until an outside influence corrupts them and i have yet to meet any corrupting influences just as i believe you have not either or you wouldn'tve offered me that necklace or linda enough baby stuff to spoil her kid beyond redemption"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:09 am Reply with quote        
He merely scoffed deciding not to let the girl live in her delusional thoughts of the world. "How do you know that Linda's boy isn't mine? And that I am not doing the same thing to you?" Though the girl was a bit, far more bony then his average taste. If it wasn't for her height, he would have guess she was one of those fashionable purgers, but purgers would not consume fries with exuberance. He wondered about this Jamie before him.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:43 pm Reply with quote        
"you are not that type of person on either account, i can tell." he had to fight back a snort as the man's face fell into contemplation as if what he had said was a riddle with a difficult and deceptively simple answer. "andy, it isn't that hard to believe is it? yes, i know there are a lot of bad people and a lot of bad things do happen and dark intentions are rampant but everything is in equal measures, there is good in places too, inside of us, in everyone who cares to look and all i am doing is watering it and letting it grow, you are too, i can see that and i feel that makes you a good person"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:04 pm Reply with quote        
"After what, a week, two weeks of me routinely buying the same thing?" he leaned forward. "How do you know that I didn't have a night that I regretted and I am trying to make up for it?" His smile faded a little and he shifted his eyes away from Jamie. "Don't get involved with me twuts. I am not a good person."
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:07 pm Reply with quote        
shrugging he stood and picked up the fry tray, "if you regret something you should try to fix it correctly, if you have not done anything regrettable you oughtn't try to convince people you do, thankyou for the treat but i think it is about time for me to go now, i will see you tomorrow"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:01 am Reply with quote        
He continued to eat the food and once he was finished he disappeared. It was another two weeks before he could grace his head into his favorite restaurant and even then he had come in for dinner, long after the strange girl had left. The following morning, he stopped in on his way to work. While the girl was busy he took a quick candid photo behind another customer.
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:39 am Reply with quote        
he did not see the man the next day or the three following it and feeling guilty asked bill if he had done something wrong. as it turned out the man had gone back to work and would not be back for another two weeks. it made him sad to think he had been rude on the poor guy's last day but that was soon lost as news of linda's baby being born overtook everything and soon the man was forgotten under the deluge of photos and visits along with the usual toils of life