Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Chu's Base
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
ravebloodnymph wrote:
I really to be honest, don't understand this. Lexy just told me to go post and join this. What is the recolor thingy and the titles??? I know I could go read it but it's too late and my brain won't focus it. Can someone summarize?

If we reach the number of posts during the duration of the event, we'll release all the recolored items at the end of it. Titles are just for the people who do a lot for the team, pretty self explanatory U: The people who do those things get that "title" although really it just means they win the item

And then the page prizes are... page prizes.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:39 pm Reply with quote        
ravebloodnymph wrote:
TO CATCH TITLES IS MY REAL TEST

OH GOD I DIDN'T READ TITLES AS TITLES AT ALL WHY RAVE WHY

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:42 pm Reply with quote        
Weaseldale wrote:
ravebloodnymph wrote:
I really to be honest, don't understand this. Lexy just told me to go post and join this. What is the recolor thingy and the titles??? I know I could go read it but it's too late and my brain won't focus it. Can someone summarize?

If we reach the number of posts during the duration of the event, we'll release all the recolored items at the end of it. Titles are just for the people who do a lot for the team, pretty self explanatory U: The people who do those things get that "title" although really it just means they win the item

And then the page prizes are... page prizes.

^
Pretty much.

As far as the whole attacking the base thing, or random events: that will explain itself over time. When it comes down to it, this is essentially a posting event.

Oh wow, Ace. xD I'm surprised I didn't make that mistake.

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:44 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, okay, that's easy enough! I can post easily.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:45 pm Reply with quote        
YESSS. Post like a madwoman U: Because we all know you areeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:46 pm Reply with quote        
I am not a mad woman! I'm quite happy, thank you!
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:47 pm Reply with quote        
Wrong mad. xD

You have to be mad, silly. We're all Mad, here...~ -licks yer face-

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
Mad= insane, nuts, out-of-her-mind, totally wacky nutsy coocoo.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
GOD ACE STOP LICKING PEOPLE'S FACES I'M SO MAD UGH.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:53 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
GOD ACE STOP LICKING PEOPLE'S FACES I'M SO MAD UGH.

I'M SORRY IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK.

Err... actually it is Neutral BUT I CAN'T HELP IT. I told you I couldn't keep my face licking for just you </3 WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WANT WHAT I CAN'T GIVE

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:53 pm Reply with quote        
Lol, I knew what she meant. Just makin' jokes, ya'll. Just makin' jokes.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:55 pm Reply with quote        
Facelicking is srs bznz D< No joking allowed.

But I knu ^^;

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:06 pm Reply with quote        
YOU CAN GIVE, ACE. YOU CAN. YOU JUST REFUSE TO DO SO!!

And we know Rave. Just being goofy. xD

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:09 pm Reply with quote        
But... but I don't /want/ to. It's so fun, so good.

-licks Chu's face-
AWWWW YISSSS

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:11 pm Reply with quote        
Why is my house so hot? Can someone fix this @_@
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 105, 106, 107  Next