Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Novus Ekleipsis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Let's Light Up the Items! All Goals REACHED!
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:22 pm Reply with quote        
I've found about 20 lanterns today~
Yay for helping~ <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:25 pm Reply with quote        
Ace, this is true. xD Still, I was like, "Wow, those are some... hefty goals." Then everyone just kinda went all, "LAWL, DONE. GIMME MOAR ITEMS."

Also, Branny, you found twenty? ._. I only got one.

And we match! Happy

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:29 pm Reply with quote        
LOL
I just go through old threads with atleast 100 pages and just keep scanning through each page till I find one.

Sometimes I find 1-3 or sometimes 5-7 if i'm really lucky..

Yes, we do match~

(Edit: I got a lantern for posting this! lol)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:32 pm Reply with quote        
Right. I've been so scattered between sites today that I've only posted, so I guess that's why. Still, I wanna help too! Will have to go lantern-hunting later.

xD The Deities are pleased with your actions.

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:34 pm Reply with quote        
The deities showing favor to a fallen....how odd. lol

What site are you on right now?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:36 pm Reply with quote        
I keep glancing at the page and thinking I'm double-posting. xD Fffffsss white.

Some news sites, reading articles. Also Youtube, Tumblr, Facebook. Just random things. At the moment it's pretty much just Mido and Youtube though.

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:41 pm Reply with quote        
I hardly ever get on Crysandrea..I just don't like it very much. BUT, with the original owner taking control again, I'm hoping things will changing for the better. I really can't stand what the last owner/pixelist did to the site. She was a really rude/irritating person. Treated the site like a personal fan club hangout. </3

But I'm on different sites too. I joined a very new site called Royal Creed. Its in alpha testing right now. They just released shops for commons. Working on PM system now.

Also on youtube watching ReBoot Season 3. <3
Lurking newegg for more parts for the pc I'm building and just being bored..

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:43 pm Reply with quote        
Overlord Branny wrote:
I hardly ever get on Midorea..I just don't like it very much. BUT, with the original owner taking control again, I'm hoping things will changing for the better. I really can't stand what the last owner/pixelist did to the site. She was a really rude/irritating person. Treated the site like a personal fan club hangout. </3

Wat. xD

And that's the true secret of Midoreans U: We just want more items. MOAR. But yeah, everyone just lantern hunts for things forever U:

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:48 pm Reply with quote        
Uh... the admin never changed? xD Did you mean another site?

Yeah, I don't get on avatar sites outside of Mido anymore. I just don't get along well with people in those kinds of communities. Oh well. I get along well with people from Tumblr - as long as they aren't fangirling/boying over stupid shit. And I get along well with Youtubers who mainly stick to gaming videos and such. Other than that, people on the internet just... dsfjgjkl,;

I remember ReBoot being awesome. You just earned major points for even knowing what it is. xP

Ace, I noticed! xD That's probably why activity went down a little bit today and yesterday, haha.

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:49 pm Reply with quote        
SORRY SORRY!!
I thought she said Crysandrea and I went Cry.
Didn't mean Midorea.
Sweat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:51 pm Reply with quote        
Ohhh. xD

I was on Crys for a while... but I'm just not good at opening up on other sites. I think you were the one who got me to make an account there, actually.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:52 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, The site used to be really neat...but now its just boring. They haven't released anything to keep you coming back. the updates hardly ever come, despite the funds and team they have set up for the site. I just don't understand Cry anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:22 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry, got distracted by feels. xD

You're fine, Branny. I figured it was something like that.

Kira Bella

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:11 pm Reply with quote        
Oh hell yea I am lighting up the sky. Last night I lit up I think 30 xD Then I bought three items and I am working on my second set. :3

Thank you for giving us a goal to work towards. I think it makes people work harder during the events.

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
I have so few auras/ lanterns its ridiculous xD

::Shop::
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next