Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:14 pm Reply with quote        
Kaden grunted as he took a blow to the gut and stumbled backwards. Damn, the human had a little bit of kick in him. Kaden was a silent fighter, when he was in the moment he didn't speak or adjust his attention. After a few seconds of recovery he went in for another blow.

Kaden aiming for the jaw again this time went for a kick under Andrew's chin.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:51 pm Reply with quote        
Brother Andrew smirked. They weren't expecting the little human to put up much of a fight, were they? He had to keep going, though. Keep from getting hit too hard.

This time he infused his blow with the holy aura he had been building up and went for a blow to the knee that was currently flying up.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:22 pm Reply with quote        
Kaden=74 Andrew=94

Kaden while having a decent aim with his kick at first was thrown off by the monks use of magic towards him only kicking him in the chest instead of the jaw.

Andrew barely brushes Kaden with the magical attack at the knee not doing any damage and being placed flat on his back due to the force of the kick to his chest.

"Hmmm Turning out to be much more interesting than what I thought it would be after all." Kira said taking a larger swig from her wine. She noticed the other female look at her with a smirk. "Oh don't think I am giving up on the human that easily. They can do many an unexpected thing when calling upon the name of their deities much like when we pray to Loth." The other just nodded knowing what Kira meant and went back to watching the fight along with her.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
Ouch.

It had been a while since Andrew had sparred. He kicked himself back onto his feet, brushing dirt off of his shoulders. Brother Andrew took a deep breath, calming and centering himself as he looked his opponent over as he built up more holy aura. If he could land a few blows infused with that, he knew that he would have put up fight enough and maybe earned some respect in this hole.

Brother Andrew charged up another aura shot, this time going for a palm strike to the chest.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:46 am Reply with quote        
Kaden cracked his knuckles and grinned, he may not have had a good fight lately but it didn't mean he lost his fighting ability. As he saw Andrew begin to charge up again, he shook his head.

Kaden dropped low to avoid the blow then jumped back up at Andrew to hit him for an around the waist tackle.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:11 pm Reply with quote        
(( Thanks to Mal for typing up the actions for the rolls for me seeing as im stuck on my phone till my computer stops being a butt))

Andrew=37 Kaden=47

Kaden saw the blow coming and ducked, but the Brother changed the trajectory of his attack to hit Kaden in between his shoulder blades. As a result, the vampire’s waist-tackle degenerated into a very sloppy knee-tackle that failed to knock the Brother off his balance.

"Wonder how much longer this will play out." Kira said noticing some of the betting had died down seeing as the vampire and human had been pretty evenly matched aside from a few of the first blows.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:35 pm Reply with quote        
Brother Andrew looked down at the man currently at his knees and smirked. He was as good as some of the novices, but he would be a simple one to take out. He had faced brothers much tougher than him and gotten out of the fight with very few scrapes.

Charging this strike with the last of the spiritual energy he had stored, Brother Andrew lifted his leg and went to stomp on his opponent's head.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:48 pm Reply with quote        
Kaden cursed as his attempt to tackle Andrew failed. He was getting extremely impatient.

As he saw the foot coming towards his face he quickly dropped to the floor and rolled out of the way then jumped to his feet and spun around to elbow Andrew in the nose with full-force.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:06 pm Reply with quote        
((Our very first hundred ouch))
Andrew=100 Kaden= 23

For all his efforts Andrews spiritual energy wore off sooner than expected causing him to completely miss his target which set him up right for Kadens elbow to the face. Which from the sound of it and the way the man fell over most likely broke bone and rendered him unconscious.

"Alright that's enough cheers go get your winnings you lot and get me a healer eh." Kira said paying off her own bets and nodding at Kaden. "You did a fair enough job but we still need him when he is healed up you realize that?" She said going over and kneeling down next to the very unconscious Andrew and making sure He was actually still breathing. Which he was just not very well through a broken nose. Soon a healer had come over and simply nodded getting to work,

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:17 pm Reply with quote        
Vicaun winced as the human's nose made an audible crack.

"Pay up," the large man behind him said, grinning. Vicaun narrowed his eyes, and nodded once. In the dim light, the man didn't see anything coming

As Nuaciv sucked the strength from the man, Vicaun pulled the coins from his pockets, then darted over to the monk's side.

"You almost lost me money, human," he muttered, feeling the man's pockets and taking everything in them, "You're lucky you're unconscious, otherwise I'd be annoyed." Vicaun pocketed the human's money, and looked for valuables. He hissed in pain as he laid his hand on the dagger, because the blade, even through the sheath, was blazingly hot.

"Tch, freaking monks, you never have anything on you." Vicaun looked up at the drow who was watching the monk for the first time.

"Hi," he said, "Er, you asked for a healer? He looks pretty intact, even if his nose is now as stiff as a noodle. He should wake up in a few minuts, groggy as hell. Sooner, if you feel like pouring a bucket of water on his head."

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:33 pm Reply with quote        
Kaden shoved his hands into his pockets and shrugged. He didn't feel much accomplishment defeating the monk, in his head it was all luck. If he didn't get out of the way in time his face would have been smashed in and that wasn't acceptable. He sauntered back over to the bar and took a long swig of his blood then washed it down with whiskey.

"He'll heal, I could have angled my elbow a little different and smashed his nose into his brain, but I didn't want to kill him. He put up a good enough fight, I'll make sure to do more than just knock him unconscious if he gets in my way." Kaden said. He didn't like the idea of the monk joining them, but he did prove himself, somewhat.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:39 pm Reply with quote        
"A little differently?" Vicaun snorted, "To kill him like that, you'd have to had taken a step to the side, gotten your elbow perfectly in line, and hit his nose dead on with a good amount of force. Good lucky doing that from your position withoit him moving out of the way. As it was your elbow didn't actually touch his nose. You hit him here," Vicaun tapped the human's cheekbone, where a bruise was already forming. "You broke his nose by smashing it with the back of your arm." Vicaun squatted on his haunches, watching. After a moment, he got bored, and ran to get a bucket of ice cold water.

Grinning, Vicaun upended thr bucket on the human's head.

"Gotta get up human," he said, "Just got your ass handed to you. You might want a few drinka to clear up that headache you're gonna have." Vicaun snickered, and winked up at the femal drow.

"Medical procedure," he said, "'s the normal thing to do."

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:38 pm Reply with quote        
Brother Andrew groaned and sat up. He was wet. And cold.

Nothing unusual. Ice cold water was used a lot by the Fathers on younger members who decided to catch a few minutes extra sleep.

He barely caught what the person who woke him up said, other than he got his ass handed to him and he needed drinks for something. Andrew considered rising, but decided against it at the moment. Wait until he was healed. He took a deep breath and started focusing his holy energy on the broken bones and bruises, and the energy distributed itself among them and he was healed enough. His nose, while still tender from the hit, was no longer broken, and he had gotten enough energy to get on his feet. He would need a more thorough job, but he got the larger parts out of the way.

"I don't drink." He looked over at the one who woke him up... of course. It had to be the tainted one. Brother Andrew should have known from the sudden heat at his side caused by an evil creature touching his knife. He made his way over to the vampire. He held out his hand.

"That was a good fight. I haven't been that beaten up since I left the Order."

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
Kira had been a bit surprised by the drow male with the red eye that had showed up seemingly out of nowhere. She had to suppress her laughter at him dumping the bucket if ice water on the human. Of course that probably would have been the same that was done to her if it had been her.

"You're quite the interesting sort tainted one." She said after a bit of contemplation of the one before her. He wasn't like most drow men were around her which she liked because she hated it, it annoyed her. "So what is your name seeing as we were ignored by those two." She continued pointing to Kaden and Brother Andrew with her thumb.

Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:52 pm Reply with quote        
Arthur struted into the bar, Loth's Bane, with his head held high. He had not been to the Under Dark in about 100 years. Or atleast to this partof it. Arthur always forgot where he was going and where he had been. But he knew it has not been here in a long time.

Arthur looked around the bar and saw many werid looking character. The strangest of them all was the human. He had not seen a human this deep in the Under Dark, alive that is, in atleast 250 years. He deceided he was going to avoid him though. As a matter of the humans preservation, not hisown.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next