Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:38 pm Reply with quote        
sorry there is no color guys

Urboros

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:37 pm Reply with quote        
I'd like to order a fully body of this avatar:
http://i49.tinypic.com/rtosoo.png
a reserved pose if possible, without the flutes
sending the 4k

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:45 pm Reply with quote        
Wooo! I like it :3

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:56 pm Reply with quote        
Very nice also will be sending you a pm later as well.

littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:57 pm Reply with quote        
yours was actually the only one that did not fight me XD the other two had to be redrawn

can do sweetie though i will have to simplify some of it a bit
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:32 pm Reply with quote        
art is done~

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:49 pm Reply with quote        
I would like a full body colored couple art of the same couple as before. Only the post would be relatively simple of them just holding hands seeing as neither of them are really comfortable with human interaction on a close level.

Remind me of the price and I will send the trade heh.

littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:41 pm Reply with quote        
it will have to wait until tomorrow and i will need to know what they have to wear(as well as get the reference images again)
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:37 am Reply with quote        
KoyiTar wrote:
http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h419/quietpyre/?action=view&current=aidella-1.jpg

Aiden, by Gladde

There's a few different references of them I also have the rp form info on them if you need that as well.
Name: Aiden Houlton Age: 16 Gender: Male Height: 5'8" Weight: 150 lbs Skills: Mental Element: Fire Attacks: Fire Sphere: This attack is kind of like a small "kamehameha" of Dragonball fame. Aiden forms a ball of fire in his palms, and shoots it directly in front of him. It explodes on contact. Ignition: Aiden converts his physical strength into a temporary boost to his fire powers. While using this technique, the fire he throws becomes blue in color and does double the damage. Unfortunately, this only lasts fifteen minutes and if he tries to go over that time, he reverts back into his civilian state. Ifrit Saber: Aiden summons a sword made out of fire. When using his "ignition" powerup, the fire the sword is made out of is a bright blue instead of the usual orange-reds. Transformation Trinket: A gold pocketwatch with a large ruby in the center of it. Alignment: Misus Physical Description: Aiden is pale and scrawny from not going outside very often when he was young. He keeps his long black hair in a ponytail and horn-rimmed glasses correct his nearsightedness. His eyes are an icy blue and he always seems to be sneering. Aiden dresses sensibly in button-up shirts, dress pants, and loafers. When he transforms, he wears a scarlet tailcoat with gold epaulettes, black pants with red stripes running down the sides, and red boots. On his back is a black cape. He also loses any sight problems he has when transformed, and his glasses dissappear.

There's the references for you again hun. Also i figure 8k so I shall start the trade and such. No rush or anything like that either.

littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:47 pm Reply with quote        
ugh, it will have to wait until tues sweetie, i cannot do it today afterall
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:02 pm Reply with quote        
No problem at all take your time.

littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:09 pm Reply with quote        
thankyou for your patience sweetie
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:33 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you very much! It looks fantastic! I haven't had art drawn in forever and this is just.. epic!

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:37 pm Reply with quote        
oooh~ i see now, dude what you gave far exceeds what you got, i would be very happy if you let me try again
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:43 pm Reply with quote        
Lol that is totally up to you hun.

If you really want to I won't say no, but.. Don't push your self too hard? I know you have commishes to get to.

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3