Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:38 pm Reply with quote        
So I was talking to Cat today, and we got on the subjects of hair colors. Namely, what kind of colors people might like to see added on the site. More natural colors, unnatural colors, or something else?

So I thought I'd ask the you guys what colors you'd like to see added to the site. c: Feel free to suggest as many as you want, I'll try and keep this post updated with your suggestions.

Also, this is only for colors. No new styles or such here~

Suggested:

-Dark Green
-Dark Brown
-Darker/Lighter versions of all current colors
-Yellow
-Dark Purple
-Highlighted/multicolored Hair/tips

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Lost_Ninja9213

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:48 pm Reply with quote        
I would love to see a darker shade of green Happy other than that, im good with them for now XD

My Wishlist Thread

My Hangout
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:07 am Reply with quote        
I hadn't even thought about a dark green! But you're right, we don't have one at all right now.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:29 am Reply with quote        
A more vivid yellow shade of blonde as well, so I can match it with the yellow sunflower.

::Shop::
Pikmin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:03 pm Reply with quote        
RAINBOW.

In all seriousness though it would be nice to see hair styles with more than one colour, like... black with neon blue highlights, etc.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
realAniram

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:17 pm Reply with quote        
It doesn't look like we have much dark blue either. I also can't find any white colors in the salon.

I kind of miss the days when I would wander around in my chainmail bikini...
Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:26 pm Reply with quote        
We have a white version for the most recent hairstyles, but it's sorta more like a pale grey because of the difficulties of highlighting white hair correctly. The older cuts only have a silver/grey shade though.

I'm gonna say I'd love to see a darker and paler version of most of the hair colors we have right now. Like, a darker green and a pastel-ish green, etc.

Highlights would be awesome too, like having another layer for them (a bit like the hair back layer, but placed just above the hair one), and then you can combine them in any way you want. I dunno if there is a easy way to make them though, and it most likely requires a lot of extra work, but it'd be nice.
Or yeah, just normal hairstyles with more than one color on them. Wink

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:35 pm Reply with quote        
I like the idea of highlighted hair black with a dark green would be awesome or any multicolor hairstyle would be cool.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:22 am Reply with quote        
Dark tips. Like blue with black tips/Yellow with red tips/White with any color tips...

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:04 am Reply with quote        
The option for multicolored stuff sure is popular, huh? ^^; It probably would take a lot more work, though, and at least one or two more layers to do it properly.

Would definitely be awesome if it were to be done, though!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:17 pm Reply with quote        
Although I don't personally care one way or the other about multi-colored hair, I think it could be done with pre-existing layers - particularly Hair Accessories and Hair Back. Most items on the Hair Accessories layer exist on the Head Items and Hats layer anyway, so it wouldn't be taking many options away.

Although I'm thinking that if an option were attempted, it would best be done with an entirely new hairstyle - or a specifically chosen one. Too much work otherwise.

Of course, I'm no pixel artist, so my opinion doesn't mean much here. Just throwing it out there.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:23 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, predetermined hairstyle/colors. Pay gold to get specialty ones.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:17 am Reply with quote        
neomattlac wrote:
Yeah, predetermined hairstyle/colors. Pay gold to get specialty ones.

Hmm, interesting. Maybe they could be relic inspired? Like gold/red for pheonix, lightblue/darkblue for felinus, black/red ferrerous etc.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:34 am Reply with quote        
Yes what Neo and Cat said totally. Also just regular predetermined hairstyles in the salon shop would be cool as well.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:04 am Reply with quote        
Ooh, I like the idea of specialty hairs with the multiple colors for gold. Would they be permanent fixtures, with new ones simply being added, or would they come and go like relics do?

That's more of a new style suggestion, though. ^^;
The most difficult part for adding highlights and such into already existing hairs is having to determine how it would be done for all of them... or even some. And I personally disagree with adding it to the hair accessories layer. Some of those items might be on hat and head items, but many of them aren't, for example all of the pointed ears from special skins. More importantly, it's really not a hair accessory, it's highlights.

Does anyone have any other color suggestions, though? Smile