Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Valentines Day
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Chu's Valentine Box
neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quote        
You live in Kentucky...
And I thought you originally said that David managed to make a grape blush, and then I read story time, but halfway through the story I realized it wasn't going where I though it was.
I thought you were gonna say he did something seriously naughty, such that bananas, grapes, and watermelons will never be seen the same again.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:52 pm Reply with quote        
Nooooo. >< Nothing like that.

Yes. Louisville. A little better than the rest of Kentucky, but not by much.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:55 pm Reply with quote        
I know a guy named Cory Young, but he's black and not from Kentucky so I doubt y'all are related. Not to mention that Young is a popular last name.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:57 pm Reply with quote        
I think one of our black news anchors has the last name Young.

Yeah, not fond of my last name. My mom and step dad keep offering to change it to his, but for some reason I just don't want to.

Wow, alright, I'm twisted. That grape crap really grossed me out, but not even five minutes later I'm singing along to The Horror of Our Love by Ludo.

http://youtu.be/d25xlurNV0s

I don't even know how that works.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
It's Edward and the Sour Grapes?
XD
The saddest part about that song is that I relate...
I often have very screwed up things in my head.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:32 pm Reply with quote        
I don't know why, but that song is hot. David won't even listen to it, I've traumatized him so much. XD

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:36 pm Reply with quote        
I can't even find a free download of just the sound file. I can download from youtube, open it in Windows Movie Maker, strip the video, and resave it as a sound file, but I'm too lazy.
I opened Pandora, and my computer automatically logged me in and "Piano Sonata No. 14 in C Sharp Minor("Moonlight")" came on and I was wondering where the awesome music was coming from.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:42 pm Reply with quote        
Ludo is awesome. Love Me Dead follows a similar theme, but it's more playful.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:53 pm Reply with quote        
You should send me the files, if you have them.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:55 pm Reply with quote        
I don't. Sorry.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:02 pm Reply with quote        
I opted for the video with the lyrics anyways.

Surprisingly, Love Me Dead and Haydn's Symphony No. 40 in F Major overlap very well.

Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:56 pm Reply with quote        
Chuchu!
I love you!
You do things awesome!
And this doesn't rhyme!
:D

Also I love Love Me Dead. And also theres this staff member here who always wheres his Ludo hoodie. :P

And i love your avatar chu :D
Techno Butterfly woot

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:07 pm Reply with quote        
Sometimes I get depressed because my online self is so much more awesome than my real self.

Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:20 pm Reply with quote        
Thats why you take your online self offline! :D

But now people think i'm werid. xD

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:09 am Reply with quote        
Not that simple. Not to mention, I'd get slapped so much if I did that.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next