Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Shizukesa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:09 am Reply with quote        
-------------------------------ⓢⓗⓘⓩⓤⓚⓔⓢⓐ'ⓢ ⓐⓡⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓟ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

TRADITIONAL

Full:
Half:
Head:
Group:
Sketch/Linework:
Background:

Code:
[color=#8B31C7]~~~~~ORDER~~~~~
Full:
Half:
Head:
Group:
Sketch/Linework:
Background:
Color:
Sketch/Linework/Inked
Ref:
Comments:
Payment:
Tip:[/color]

INTRO RULESTRADITIONALPRE-PIXELCUSTOM PIXELBASESNAV

Shizukesa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quote        
open.

Ayuhi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:20 pm Reply with quote        
*knock knock*
Is it you?
Shizukesa that I know from somewhere?

You mind me taking this post? XD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
Yes thats fine and hi to you too. I just cant believe no one wants art. I must have hit a dry period. Incase your wondering I dont mind seeing you in the other place if you want to.

Shizukesa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:10 am Reply with quote        
this is too stupid for me to deal with im closeing this shop.....

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:39 am Reply with quote        
There's no reason to be like that. Moat people don't post in shops that seem to be dead because the person seems to never be online. That's something I have noticed arpund here. Maybe if you were seemingly a bit more active instead of showing up once in a blue moon people would be more apt to post. Not trying to be mean or rude I know I can come off like that at times. Just pointing out something I have noticed about the art shops.

Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:03 am Reply with quote        
Koyi probably has a point there.

The other thing is, if you've looked at the forums recently, you probably noticed they are kinda slow, and actually very few people post. I mean, there's only like 4 art shops that got posts in the last month, and the other parts of the forum are not really more active. So obviously, if there are not that many people around, chances of finding someone who wants to buy your art are slimmer.

That, combine with the fact that it's still a recent shop (~1 month old) and that you are not around that often, means that your thread gets very little exposure throughout the site, and thus generates very little interests. I mean, setting up a thread and just waiting for people to come in and buy your art might work in some places, but it's probably not the best strategy, or it'll take more time.

So, not wanting to sound rude or anything, if you can't/don't want to spend time around the site to spread the word about your shop and prefer to close it, it's fine, but please don't act like people did something mean to you because it's not the case.

Shizukesa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:20 pm Reply with quote        
i have checked this very often. i just dont post on it because no one posts after me and as far as i know im not allowed to bump plus the fact theres only one active thread in this forum so its pointless to try to keep loggin in to check this daily when no one is even here. just lock it. you cant blame other people for feeling discuraged. i havent done anything wrong besides open what i thought was a nice shop which apparently doesnt work.