Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. LOTA [Event Thread] :D
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:28 pm Reply with quote        
Do you want this in his child stage? o 3o

EDIT;; Also, since you said skeleton, I'm going to do a reverse skeleton (with black bones painted on him). That sound good?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:28 pm Reply with quote        
Dr. Tick Tock wrote:
If you meant that November is in the Cold Season for them and it's in the fall for us... well. Yeah. But they don't have terms for months so technically November isn't in anything because it doesn't exist Weeeee

That.
Haha yeah, makes sense now Hai

*goes to take a look at first page while teacher is away*

Squid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:31 pm Reply with quote        
    Yes, the child stage is fine. I mean. Considering I don't have his adult stage yet.

Also black bones is cool.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:35 pm Reply with quote        
Sorryyyy Dx

I actually drew his adult stage, I have Cas and Adelais done. If you want to seeee him click here and click the first video in the "Latest Videos"

:3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:37 pm Reply with quote        
    Don't be sorry! I wasn't trying to dig at you or anything xD I was just commenting. I AM A PATIENT SQUID!

BRB CLICKING VIDEOS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:50 pm Reply with quote        
    Doctor, I don't know if you're aware (Because watching this video, it doesn't seem like you are xD) but you can click the giant Gignesthai banner at the top of the main forum to get to the event forum. Instead of scrolling to the bottom.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:54 pm Reply with quote        
No, I am aware, I just always forget xD

Also I scroll to the bottom to see if there are any new posts in the Art Board :3

And... you can just skip to the very end of the video, you know xD (not the very very end because I think I work a bit on another centaur but just click ahead a couple times and you'll find the final result).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:57 pm Reply with quote        
    I want to watch the entire thing.

Except now I have someone over even though I didn't invite him over, so I cannot finish it

=/

I'm so pissed. I'm so fucking tired of him sometimes. Like, bitch why are you here eating McDonalds (I'm on a diet) instead of at home? Seriously. Why. Fuck.

/annoyed/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:00 pm Reply with quote        
o__O Who is... "he"? Most of my friends know not to randomly show up at my house unless they call and ask first.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:08 pm Reply with quote        
    Well, I have only three friends in real life.

He's just a friend. But like. I can't be a dick and tell him not to come over because I'm on his phone bill, saving a ton of money xD

We worked together before Blockbuster closed. And I mean, sometimes I really like hanging out with him, but every day he's over. I want to be alone when I don't have to go in to work.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
Oh Duh Yeah... I dunno. Sounds exactly like my problem xD

Here is the sketch!

And since... the skeleton part makes it super messy, here it is without the skeleton.

No skeleton sketch!

I'm so bad at skeletons omg and the perspective... ;___; its the most fail skeleton ever, probably.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:00 pm Reply with quote        
    omfg

Are you kidding me?!

That's freaking adorable!

LOOK AT HIM GIGGLING!

I am so in love with it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:12 pm Reply with quote        
Yayyyy Weeeee I'm so happy you like it Happy I might redo the arms holycrapIdidn'tnoticehowstupidtheywere

< w>

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:13 pm Reply with quote        
Dr. Tick Tock wrote:
Yayyyy Weeeee I'm so happy you like it Happy I might redo the arms holycrapIdidn'tnoticehowstupidtheywere

<w>

So many pretty things. Neutral Dunno what I want. -flails-

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:15 pm Reply with quote        
    Weaseldale, do you want to bother the doctor and have her draw Casanova and Adelais together?

8D