Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Midorean Parade
Pikmin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
Didn't /o\ Just about...
Posted that around 9am in the morning and it's now just gone 9pm though xD
Since then, been out, and stared at people. Because I'm convinced they were evil.
.... Anyway...
Hai Hai Unless I missed you lol

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:13 pm Reply with quote        
Hahaha, I went off-site to do some astrology stuff. >< Trying to see if there's any reason for my "birthday curse." In short: EVERY BIRTHDAY SUCKS. :P I don't care much about the perfect birthday thing, but I'd like, for once, to have a calm day where nothing depressing or traumatic happens, haha. How do your birthdays usually go?

Pikmin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:20 pm Reply with quote        
Generally pretty dull. I open my presents and then everyone just goes about their business.
Last birthday I actually tidied my room. Neutral

JOLLY COOPERATION!
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quote        
D: That's no good. I hope you have a very very happy birthday this year to make up for all you other birthdays.

Eh, I'm kinda the same as Kupsy. I hate parties. No, that would be an understatement. I ABHOR parties, more than broccoli!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:04 pm Reply with quote        
I like parties and broccoli

probably because parties=food
and I love free food

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:32 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, social anxiety doesn't do much for me in the partying department. :P And my prudeness doesn't help much either, for that matter.

Broccoli is ummy nummy. </3

Reika

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:19 pm Reply with quote        
I agree, broccoli is probably one of my favourite vegetables.

I tried, I really tried to make an effort at parties, but really. There is almost never anything worthwhile at them. I don't mind online parties though Happy lol PT ME ! AND WE SHALL GO HUNT DRAGONS !

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:19 pm Reply with quote        
Broccoli is delicious Bouncy Heart
Well.. cooked. I don't like it raw really.

::Shop::
Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:20 pm Reply with quote        
Hey everyone =) This is my first event on Midorea! I only have 10 tickets so far but I'm hoping to at least get one of the event items <3

How is everyone's ticket-collecting coming along?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:23 pm Reply with quote        
I only have 59 Happy
I've been too busy with school nowadays. I never get home before 8 xD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I prefer steamed vegetables. :3 Although I do prfer fresh leafy spinach...

Parties can be fun if I keep my anxiety under control. I enjoy socializing as long as alcohol and general stupidity aren't involved.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
It was really strange. Earlier, I think I suddenly almost had an anxiety or panic attack. I was at work and I have to help out customers and suddenly I got very scared to talk to the customer, to the point that I wanted to run away. I've never had that happen so suddenly, nor that strong. I was actually afraid.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:35 pm Reply with quote        
Hm, that is strange. Have you been dealing with any extra stress lately?

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:06 am Reply with quote        
Angelic.Demon wrote:
Broccoli is delicious Bouncy Heart
Well.. cooked. I don't like it raw really.

Haha, I'm the complete opposite: I only really like raw broccoli...I detest it cooked though. xD;

Parties...suck. Mostly. I like socializing, but only with people I know, and I hate big crowds. Alcohol at parties is fine by me, except for the fact that drunken idiots are generally only entertaining if you're one of them...which is never good. So, yeah...I just tend to avoid parties most of the time. >_>;

And social anxiety always sucks too.... Neutral

Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:09 am Reply with quote        
All vegetables are gross except potatoes... Yes I am a vegetarian.. Just don't ask.
I get social anxiety a lot, if I know I'm going out somewhere where there are a lot of people/things I don't know, I get ridiculous stomach aches, to the point where sometimes I've been sick...
S'no fun Neutral

JOLLY COOPERATION!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next