Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Ace's Pumpkin Party
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:26 pm Reply with quote        
There are multiple definitions. But The Crucible is a book/play written in the 50s about the Salem witch trials to mimic the red scare in the US.

Probably why you haven't read it xD

::Shop::
Pikmin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
Ahhh, I don't feel as ignorant now then... Normally I forget things that seem like they should be common knowledge.. Especially geography. Probably couldn't pick out most countries on a map.

The Salem Witch Trials sounds familiar though so I think we must've touched on it in History lessons at some point ages ago... Been too long really to remember anything specific, especially as I didn't like my History teacher -3-

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:33 pm Reply with quote        
Just a bunch of people point fingers at people saying they were a witch, and they'd get executed of jailed. Veryy strange, those pilgrims.. ._.

Well You probably couldn't be as bad as the lady from South Carolina in the Miss USA pageant a few years back..

Pikmin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:41 pm Reply with quote        
Probably could be actually xD The problem is I just don't care, and that makes me sound really ignorant I know, but it's just, I keep knowledge in my head when I think I'll need it, and I don't really wanna travel, sooo my brain is like, no, don't need that info.

*Right click* *delete* *are you sure you want to send this to the recycle bin?* *yes* *double click recycle bin* *empty recycle bin* *are you sure you-* *STOP ASKING ME IF I'M SURE ABOUT THINGS* *sets fire to recycle bin* *gets fined for vandalism*

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:44 pm Reply with quote        
._.

kupsy, you must be a pyromaniac.

And not everything someoe tells you or you learn is really necessary to learn, so I get what you're saying.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:46 pm Reply with quote        
I hate fire, that's the thing... I always threaten things with fire. Earlier I threatened a fly with fire 'cos it kept buzzing around my head... But I hate it. Used to have nightmares about fire, things burning...
Guess it just makes more sense to threaten things with fire than ice, which I prefer o-o

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chere and Rose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:10 pm Reply with quote        
So you threaten with fire but you really don't like it? That's interesting.
Ice is awesome. I think I'd rather have cold than heat cause you can actually deal with cold?

Boredom Chat <<Page Contest
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:30 pm Reply with quote        
Maybe you threaten people with it because it gives you a sense of being able to control fire, and not have it turned against you?

Look at me, being deep xD

Chere and Rose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:42 pm Reply with quote        
Deepness is good on some levels.
x]

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:53 pm Reply with quote        
True. Although I hate when people talk about ho "Deep" of a person they are, like their on another level you'd never understand.

Chere and Rose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:57 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, true, I mean there's one thing where it's just oh you're more mature or like to think things out and then there's people who are just. wut. I do not understand. and, I think you might be a bit full of yourself. 8O

Urboros

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:11 pm Reply with quote        
I didn't get the crucible ref because I thought you were talking about smelting metal >.>

oh I'm as deep as a jell-o cup and insensitive Wink

@kupsy fire is more damaging then ice, though I usually threaten a hammer to rain down on what ever I'm angry at

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:19 pm Reply with quote        
A little smugness is ok, I can deal wiht. Large amounts are when I get the urge to beat down their ego. xD

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
Hello all how is everyone this evening. I am ok I suppose despite circumstances and such.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:46 am Reply with quote        
.... You want fire?

NO, bad.

I've always considered it more that in games and such I don't mind it, much as I don't mind blood and gore etc... But irl I really don't like fire, and I can't even watch a surgery program without hiding behind a pillow.

*hides fire*

JOLLY COOPERATION!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next