Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. [RP] A Halloween Hunt: Ending October 31st
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:06 pm Reply with quote        
Lullaby looked up as she walked. Light headed and dizzy. She suddenly stopped in her tracks right in front of a girl with horns. She quickly bowed. I am so sorry" she said stuttering.

"I didn't mean to get in your way" Or did you? The voice in her head said You want a fight to start, I want to play!

Ignoring the loud yelling in her mind she looked up and gave a small weak smile and stepped aside to let the girl with horns pass.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:15 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee had just handed flick the open jar when some one stopped in front of her. Flick was making happy humming noises as he drank greedily from the jar. Rhee frowned at the girl.

"I'm not going anywhere for the moment. if anything I am the one in the way."
Rhee moved herself out of the other girl's path. he tail flicked and her hooves made clopping noises as she adjusted herself in the new position.

"sorry about this, sometimes I forget were i am."
Rhee smiled.

nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:26 pm Reply with quote        
She looked at her and gave her a little witchy smile. "Its ok, i am just wondering around. Thee is never much for me to do. I am Lullaby"

Lullaby smiled softly. the voice in her head grumbled then vanished. "Did you noticethe pumpkins? Its odd, seeing so little of them aound." She bit her lip.

"Its worrymaking."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee inclined her head slowly.
"I am wandering around as well, shall we wander together?"

She smiled she liked this girl.
"I go by Rhee, the dragon in my horns is flick."
Rhee poked the dragon to make a point.

She shifted her weight a bit and thought on the pumpkins a bit more. it was worrying that the crop was so small.
"I come from the mountains, so i don't know of the weather here, could that the season was too dry or rainy? I wonder if lack of pumpkins means lack of other crops."
Rhee pondered.

nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
"Flick... Cute" she giggles and then smiled."Yeah sure we can wander together. Two is always better than one. As for the weather, I got back from a trip, but I remember there being alot more pumkins then this.."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:41 pm Reply with quote        
Flick made a cute noise and started preening at the praise. Rhee grabbed the jar and closed it up before it could make a mess in her hair. She walked slowly matching the pace of lullaby.

"perhaps the pumpkins are just hiding, I have heard that crops tend to move once in a while."
Rhee ventured hopefully, she would love to have a few pumpkin treats to take back with her.

nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:45 pm Reply with quote        
I'm not sure" Lullaby said. "It is possible the Midoreans have over used them so they left. But, I don't know I think there is something else going on here"

I am tellin gyou, this year is going to be interresting The voice in her head hissed. Lullaby winced.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:51 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee paused in mid stride. She looked at lullaby.
"the pumpkins left because they were over used?"
It made little sense to Rhee, but she'd heard of trees that moved so maybe pumpkins could move as well.

"I hope it doesn't have to do with the destroyed ice dragon city. or dark magic."
She added thoughtfully.

"Maybe we should look at the pumpkin patch and see if we can find clues?"

nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:55 pm Reply with quote        
Lullaby thought on it and nodded. "Sounds like a good place to start!" She gave a detective laugh and Started to giggle, smiling a bright smile she hadn't won all day.

"Lets head there then and see what is up"

If you find anything The voice in her head was getting annoyed, and huphy. She ignored her ore though and started to walk to the pumpkin patch with Rhee.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:01 pm Reply with quote        
the pumpkin patch was rather barren, there were a few withered pumpkin plants but no pumpkins to be seen. Rhee stooped over a ring of mushrooms. Flick fluttered down and began to nipple on one of the mushrooms.

"It has been wet recently, mushrooms don't usually grow well in dry times."
She pointed at the ring.

"sometimes I wish I knew more about plants."
He held up a withered pumpkin leaf it was off colored, but Rhee didn't know if that was because of the withering or something else.

nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:06 pm Reply with quote        
"Let me see" Lullaby inspected the whitheed pumpkin. "Its withered, but there is a odd aura arounf it?" She sniffed it and wrinkled her nose. "I can't tell what it even is." She sighed. "I was raised by witches, but i can't tell what is the cause still, maybe we should investigate more, but for now we should enjoy the activities."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:12 pm Reply with quote        
Flick had moved on to the next mushroom, his wings beat frantically as he ate the cap of each mushroom with precision. Rhee snorted at flick as she turned around.

"Ah so you think some one may have messed with the pumpkins?"
Rhee sniffed the leaf before dropping it, she was not going to eat that. smelled gross.

"Maybe, there will be more clues in the activities."
Rhee spoke, she kinda liked being a detective.

nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:14 pm Reply with quote        
"Posibly!" She said and smiled a bit. "Best thing we can do is go check it out, and look for more clues, but remember to have fun as well"

She smiled and turned to look around and she felt a wave of dizzyness that dropped her to her knees. "Ugh What the..." Everything was black for a while, soft as welll and warm.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:22 pm Reply with quote        
"oh yes i am good at having fun all the time."
Rhee chuckled a bit, Flick returned to his perch on her horns and she made her way out of the patch towards the market again.

Rhee watched lullaby turn around, the girl swayed and Rhee moved by her side quickly. Rhee leaned over Lullaby.
"hey are you okay?"

nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:25 pm Reply with quote        
She winced and stood up and laughed a fake laugh "Of course I am, I just have those sometimes. I am ok I promise, come on lets go!" She smiled and strted to the market.