Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Yggdrasil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:24 pm Reply with quote        
I live in Ohio so I don't see many deer around, which is contrary to when I lived in Colorado. I haven't seen a live deer since i moved to Cincinnati.

Today however, In the front yard of the house across the street, just saw the biggest Buck I have seen in a long while. We think It's what has been knocking down our trash cans too, but we're not sure. But he's pretty, though he's a bit lost.

Anything happen to you today?
ecco

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:53 am Reply with quote        
Nothing has happened to me yet today... i'm still in bed. AT ALMOST 5PM D: *is terrible*

but on the subject of wildlife, we have a few foxes that frequent our garden, one of which can be fed by hand Smile
we also get hedgehogs and bats, though they're much harder to spot given how small and quick they are XD not that foxes arent, but they're also bolder - they tend to come out when it's still light a lot of the time, as well as at night.

thats cool you finally saw a buck there tho! Smile i've only seen deer a few times in my life~

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:29 pm Reply with quote        
I live smack in the middle of nowhere, so anytime from dusk to dawn, I have to be careful when driving the backroads, because deer pop out all the time...

OrangeAutumn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
I wish I had wildlife here in the cities. There are some squirrels and the occasional hawk and pigeons flying around. The squirrels in the park near my college is running rampant and it's insane!! Everyone apparently feeds the squirrels and leaves leftover bread for all of them to chew on. Man... all that gluten definitely keeps them all hyped up and I'm pretty sure it's bad for them too...

It's terrible to see how the squirrels are dependent on hand outs from humans. Blah...
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:03 pm Reply with quote        
I recently took a pair of friends to a city for two weeks, and one of them didn't really like pigeons, so she'd start chasing them like she was going to grab them going "Pigeon pigeon pigeon." Quite hilarious...

Personally, I like pigeons, and squirrels, and sewer alligators.

Yggdrasil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:09 pm Reply with quote        
Ecco: it made me happy, I missed seeing deer, i used to see them lots. so he was a beautiful sight.

Mal: XD foxes. <3 There was this one i remember at the park i used to see him a lot. Not no more though. :/

Orange: i never fed squirrels, most of the ones i see are fat as is.
Neptune

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:14 pm Reply with quote        
Nothing exciting has happened today I don't think..

My ferrets are on a running rampage at the moment though. Jumping everywhere, doing sloppy flips as they chase each other around the apartment.. I laugh at them almost constantly when I watch em. Funny little things..

I live in the city too. I used to live in the country. I was once walking next to the woods there and came face to face with a coyote. I froze. I adore animals. Absolutely love them, but I was a bit frightened at first. Then I realized it was more scared of me than I of him. After staring at each other for a moment, the coyote took off...it was rather cute.
Yggdrasil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:26 pm Reply with quote        
We have a lot in common Neptune. I looove animals, and I used to have a ferret, his name was rocky. He was so sweet too. <3
I was born in the country so I miss it a lot. though I adjust well to anyplace, it doesn't mean i like it there. I"d rather be in a smaller town like Colorado Springs or back in my hometown.

Watch Frieza Transform