Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic [OOC & Profiles] ...To The End of Sanctuary Survival RP
Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:35 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Broderick Solis
User: Maeve
Initial Belief: Vauliant, but he doesn't care about religion that much
Class: Mercenary/ Bodyguard/ Random tavern brute
Physical description: Broderick has the stereotypical shape of a brute. He is tall, taller in fact than most people by a good head, with well-defined muscles, and the overall proportions of his body make his head seems smaller than it should be. His skin is lightly tanned, with a few paler scars running down his torso, shoulders and arms. His blue-grey eyes are deeply set into their sockets, and his think eyebrows almost always make him look angry. He generally shaves his hair and beard. Broderick normally wears brown leather pants with thick brown leather boots, a belt with his trusty sword attached to it, and whatever top is acceptable and available, ranging from nothing to a large metal armor. Although, when he is not working, he generally opts for a simple fabric shirt or vest.
Personality: One could say that Broderick makes a perfect bodyguard. He easily follows the orders of whoever is paying him, and most people seems to think he his not intelligent enough to notice and remember whatever shady business he gets implied into. He doesn't talk much, and long conversations, especially if they require abstract thinking, bore him. He can quickly turn to strength - call it violence if you want - to get his point across. Although, as a general note, he will usually leave people alone if they don't annoy him first.
Biography: Broderick grew up on the farm of his parents with the rest of his siblings (2 brothers, 4 sisters), on a small and remote plot of land near a rarely used trade road. As far as he can remember, he always helped his parents, using and developing his strength.
One day, a merchant stopped at the farm, seeking a shelter from an upcoming storm. At the time, the rumor of bandits and other unknown treats roaming the roads of the region were common, and the merchant was looking for some kind of bodyguard to protect him and his goods. He noticed Broderick and asked the young man and his parents if he would like to accompany him. The farmers, knowing they couldn't offer much to their child, figured it was a good opportunity for him. Soon after, Broderick was on the road, wandering through Luoriutum with the merchant. He wasn't that good with weapons and didn't knew much about a guard's duties, but his strength and devotion to his work compensate for the all troubles.
Years passed, and the merchant ended up settling in Seceliero. Broderick used the experience he had gathered to get new jobs and made a good life out of it. When the Light came, he was inside the entrance hall of the Aurelis, waiting for his next employer.

... and done! Weeeee

OrangeAutumn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:31 pm Reply with quote        
I'm glad I got to see a few character profiles before actually finishing mines. I think we need a few believers in this roleplay.

Name: Jenine (Jay-nEEn) Ray
User: OrangeAutumn
Initial Belief: Believer, Jenine traveled often with her family in search of suitable cities to live however, they don't stay longer than 6 months in one given city. At the age of 19, Jenine decided she wanted to stay in Seceliero because of the culture, the wonderful people, and the man she wanted to marry. Jenine took on the belief of her husband and devoted herself to her family and her career as a mystic. Jenine is easily swayed by rational thinking and she struggles to put her teachings forth in every day situations but it's really hard to when you join a religion late.
Class: Healing Mystic, an honest and satisfying job in it's own right.
Physical description: Jenine has a voluptuous figure after bearing 3 children to her husband. She is at the age of 36 and stands at 5'8 with heavy breasts which are always modestly clothed under high neckline t-shirt with a dark blue overdress to finish her outfit. Jenine has a shallow face with a straight nose and thin lips. Her eyes are slightly deep set above high cheek bones. Thin eyebrows finishes off her features with a look that says she's not impressed with whatever you say or do; she got it the look from the years of taming her children. Her hair falls past the end of her buttocks when it is undone but Jenine keeps it up in a bun for most of the day. Her hands and arms are rugged with scattered marks of burns and needle pricks and their default resting place is folded hands above her slightly protruding baby bump.
Personality: Jenine is rational and keeps up with the teachings of Vaulianity. She is very wary of strangers and tends to stick to those who are of the Vaulianity faith. Jenine does warm up easily to those who injured and sick, call it a mother's sympathy. She is never quick to anger after gaining so much patience over the years of raising children and helping the sick but she will put her foot down if things cross the line.
Biography: As a young girl, Jenine traveled the country with her family in search for a home to settle in. However, her father kept getting into violent 'disputes' with the locals and was that led the family to travel constantly. Jenine's mother who was a Healing Mystic and Vauliant believer passed on her healing skills to Jenine so she would have a skill to fall on when other work does not bring in coins. Finally, at the age of 19, Jenine left her family to marry a young prosperous blacksmith, Vanhal of Seceliero. Since then she bore 3 beautiful children and was living a happy life aiding people.
Jenine was giving thanks and praying for a bountiful new year as she carries her fourth child within her when the light came.
Reika

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:49 pm Reply with quote        
yaha! I edited the profiles post to include the new characters ! I'll go look over them now and see if we're ready C:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:21 am Reply with quote        
Alright, so we've got ourselves a nice group of five characters. These are some very interesting people, but I think that it would be good to have some non-believers. People don't necessarily need to be in church for religious purposes, so I think if we can get in a couple of anti-religious characters, we'll be set. Almost there !

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:36 am Reply with quote        
I could be an anti-religious character for you. Oh Mai I just need to create a profile; if...that's ok with you, Rei? Sweat
Reika

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:00 am Reply with quote        
yesPlease O:
i wonder how to advertise without being obnoxious.
i hope it doesn't die before it begins lol.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:16 am Reply with quote        
I was about to say you could put a link in your sig, but yeah... Duh
Maybe put a flashy blinking link instead? Happy

How many people do you need/would like before the game starts (or after, since I'm guessing it'd be kinda hard to add other people once the story has started and everyone is caught in the Aurelis)?

Art by Boku wa Kuma
Reika

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:37 am Reply with quote        
Urrrr, another thing I need to make lol.
I've been doing a drawing of a cathedral hallway, so I might put that up later as a banner sort of thing.

I think even after it has started, it is possible for new people to join; not everyone has to be in the same room, therefore anyone could be caught somewhere else inside the cathedral and so discovered. Someone could join by playing a character that joins the main group at a later time.

I'll want to start after we add another player, but at the latest I will start at the end of the first week of October.

Also, if by any chance someone has an urge to play another character, I say to them; YES, GOOD SIR. OH YES, DO IT NOW.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:50 pm Reply with quote        
... -prods the thread with her big toe-

Hello? Is it me your looking for...?

I'm still here! I'm just twiddling my thumbs for the thread to open and I think I should revise the profile before the IC thread opens. Rereading profiles make me antsy and feel inadequate, lol. It's a bad insecurity since I'm starting to roleplay again.
Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:31 am Reply with quote        
Thanks for sticking that tune on my brain OA Neutral

*pokes end of first week of October*

Anyway, I might add another character later then, but I just prefer to stick with one at the beginning and see how thing goes. Wink

Malfise

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:31 pm Reply with quote        
Hi~ I'm still into this, although I don't have as much time as I used to....
And I may make another character.... I dunno .... Neutral

Princess Merunari

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:30 am Reply with quote        
Oh, this looks interesting. I'm on my phone right now but I'll fill out a form when I get home tomorrow. :3