Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. A question for you moderator types . . .
Malfise

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:10 am Reply with quote        
Hi :3

I had a question about sharing stories on Midorea. The story I want to share with another user doesn't exactly follow the "keep it PG-13" rule. I was wondering if I could start a discussion thread in the Storybook, but have the story posted on a blog site. Like I'd have a link to the story through the Storybook Forum, and we could discuss it there, but the story itself wouldn't be on Midorea.

Does that sound groovy? I'd have a warning that the story could be considered above a PG-13 level. Mostly for swearing and a bit of violence. There's no sex or anything.

Thank for reading~ :3

Kuma

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:03 pm Reply with quote        
I had similar discussions with some users (and Cat) before. And they finally end up posting this.
So basically, as long as they are some sort of warning, and whatever you're posting is still "acceptable", you can post it on Midorea (a link with a warning would be fine too, I guess, since it'd have the same result (i.e the people who want to view it have to agree to the warning before being able to read)). Wink

Art by Boku wa Kuma
Malfise

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:08 pm Reply with quote        
Lol! That's an awesome disclaimer! XD

Thanks for letting me know. I think I'll do the link thing, since I've been meaning to put it in a blog anyway . . .