Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Would you want to buy my art?
No.
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Possibly.
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Marupiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:00 pm Reply with quote        
art examples here
experimental art.
you offer. (don't worry about price, really- it's more what you request than what you pay.)

only chibis or headshots at the moment.
you can request simple blinking if you want- i might or might not add it.

slots:
1. KoyiTar
3. -bribe-

Closed until I finish all my art requests. ><;

payment after art.

silver goal: 5k
LOL

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:14 pm Reply with quote        
Hi. Can you do fullbodies?
If not whats the closest you can do...
Marupiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:53 pm Reply with quote        
LOL wrote:
Hi. Can you do fullbodies?
If not whats the closest you can do...

I can do fullbody chibis. Put in my post that I will only be doing headshots and chibis. ><
LOL

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:02 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry, I shouldnt skim
Fullbody chibi of this avatar 300silver?
And you marupiter on ernya?
Marupiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:07 pm Reply with quote        
LOL wrote:
Sorry, I shouldnt skim
Fullbody chibi of this avatar 300silver?
And you marupiter on ernya?

Sure.
And yes, I am.
I find it difficult to sell art on that site though. ><;
LOL

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:19 pm Reply with quote        
It is tough. mine doesn`t sell.
anyways I am papillon from there.
remember me.
and you accepted my request?
yayyy
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:21 pm Reply with quote        
hmmm could you do a couple chibi art of a couple of rp chars i have references if you can if you can't that's fine as well.

Marupiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:21 pm Reply with quote        
@LOL: There are some really good artists on there, aren't there? And no, I don't think I remember your username. OTL

@KoyiTar: Depends on the references.
LOL

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:31 pm Reply with quote        
There are.
`;-P remember me on LILIfactory 8D
My username is same one as on here
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:20 pm Reply with quote        
Well there are a few more references of the female character than than the male. See the male character belongs to another person but we have both wanted couples art of them together for a while but ther's not much reference art for him. So hopefully what I do have for him from her will do.

here it is

Aiden
More Aiden

Bella and Aiden

Bella

More Bella

There you are if you can great if not that's fine as well seeing as you seem like a busy person and all.

Marupiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:41 pm Reply with quote        
@ LOL: Yes, I do. I want to go back on Lilifactory. ;m; Problem is, I totally forgot my password. >>;

@KoyiTar: Do you mind giving me descriptions of the characters as well? Also, what kind of interaction would you want between them? I usually have problem drawing nonstatic poses. "OTL
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:46 pm Reply with quote        
Ah yesh here's the character sheets from the roleplay. Also basically just them holding hands. Bella is not really much one for human contact and Aiden doesn't really know how to deal with most people. It's kindave an odd romace if you will. The girl that hates all men falling for the guy who hates everyone and vice versus.

Name: Aiden Houlton
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150 lbs
Skills: Mental
Element: Fire
Attacks: Fire Sphere: This attack is kind of like a small "kamehameha" of Dragonball fame. Aiden forms a ball of fire in his palms, and shoots it directly in front of him. It explodes on contact.
Ignition: Aiden converts his physical strength into a temporary boost to his fire powers. While using this technique, the fire he throws becomes blue in color and does double the damage. Unfortunately, this only lasts fifteen minutes and if he tries to go over that time, he reverts back into his civilian state.
Ifrit Saber: Aiden summons a sword made out of fire. When using his "ignition" powerup, the fire the sword is made out of is a bright blue instead of the usual orange-reds.
Transformation Trinket: A gold pocketwatch with a large ruby in the center of it.
Alignment: Misus
Physical Description: Aiden is pale and scrawny from not going outside very often when he was young. He keeps his long black hair in a ponytail and horn-rimmed glasses correct his nearsightedness. His eyes are an icy blue and he always seems to be sneering. Aiden dresses sensibly in button-up shirts, dress pants, and loafers.
When he transforms, he wears a scarlet tailcoat with gold epaulettes, black pants with red stripes running down the sides, and red boots. On his back is a black cape. He also loses any sight problems he has when transformed, and his glasses dissappear.
Mental/Personality Description:[/b] Aiden has always been one of those children that is horribly cruel to anything that happens to be smaller than him. He loved crushing lightning bugs and smearing their glowing entrails on his face like war paint and sprinkling salt on slugh just to see them writhe in pain. He masks this cruelty by dazzling everybody with his academic achievements and acting almost obnoxiously polite.
Distict Lived In: Ironbridge
School Attending: Aglaeca Stone Preparatory School
Backstory: Aiden has always been known as "the boy genius" by his peers, and got into Aglaeca on a scholarship. He has two loving and supportive parents, but he thinks of them as inferior and a burden. Schoolwork bores him, and as he watches his classmates that are two years older than him struggle with advanced placement courses that he was passing in middle school he thinks about the fact that he is destined for much more in life than the life this world offers. This attitude attracted the attention of the Misus, and while they normally don't select boys for their training, this one was the exception because of his attitude and brilliant mind. He took to the training quite well, feeling this to be his true calling. Because of his dedication, he has excelled rapidly and is now one of the best Pari in the Misus forces
Sene: None
Magical Messenger: Malygris

Name: Bellasandra LaCrux
Height: 5” 3”
Weight: 115
Skills: Physical
Element: Earth
Attacks: Earth kick: This attack came up accidentally while she was training but it ended up being to her advantage. While aiming a high flying kick at a training dummy she had made she hit the ground instead creating a giant crater that had left the dummy trapped in the ruble of the area.
Rock Fists: Bella gathers the power of earth around her hands, allowing for heavy hits.
Emerald Shards: Basically Bella’s Axe and shield. Both are made from what appears to be an emerald material hence their name.

Transformation Trinket: An onyx pendant in the shape of a snake.
Alignment: Missus
Physical Description: Bella is slightly tanned due to her being the outdoors type. Her hair is shoulder length and black with green streaks which her parents hate. She keeps it pulled back in a ponytail most of the time. She’s pretty athletic looking considering she runs track and does several other sports activities. Since there’s no uniform at her school she basically wears what she wants. Typically baggy black pants with chains or skirts with chains on them, her tops range from t-shirts with metal band names on them to corsets. She also has glasses there big and round which she dislike but they were all her parents could afford she tries to get out of wearing them whenever she can. When she transforms her outfit is almost like something she would normally wear. It’s a short mini skirt that’s black and green she complains it looks like a cheerleader’s skirt. Her top is a green corset with poufy sleeve and black stripes down the sides, green boots and black gloves complete the outfit aside from a black and green mask that takes the place of her glasses.
Mental/Personality Description: Bella’s relatively quite aside from her outward appearance of course the quietness comes with a slight anger problem. She’s rather smart to making very good grades in just about everything except for math she has to be tutored for that.
District of Residence: Ironbridge
School currently attending: Ironbridge High School
Back-story: Bella has always been smart and excelled in everything she did except for math. As she grew older the praise and pressure from her parents caused her to start hating them. Not that they were bad parents they gave her all they could and treated her with quite a large amount of respect. She just hated how they seemed to always push her buttons. Especially about her clothes hair and music, because of this she has gained and anger problem and takes it out on just about anyone that gets on her bad side, which has been just about everyone at school lately over her new glasses. She has been the cause of many fights and threatened many people with a punch to the face if they didn’t leave her the hell alone about them. It was this attitude that spawned the Misus interest in her if she had remained the quite type they probably would have overlooked her completely. At their offer she jumped being able to beat stuff up with magic sounded fun and the idea of taking over the world with it even better. Training by herself for a long time she has now developed her skills rather well she is not as good as another person who’s a member she keeps hearing about named Aiden but she’s pretty good for her skills.
Sene: None
Magical Messenger: Malygris

LOL

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
you should always use the same passwords Smile
you can pm site admin.
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:35 pm Reply with quote        
LOL wrote:
you should always use the same passwords Smile
you can pm site admin.

Er... sorry to kind of butt in out of no where here but... no, you shouldn't >>;;

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:56 pm Reply with quote        
@KoyiTar: Sure, I'll get started on drawing them.
I hope you don't mind waiting a while (not a long while, hopefully). @@;;