Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Dollottie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:29 pm Reply with quote        

Welcome to MYTHICA, a breedable changeable pet shop based on myths, legends, and general fantasy. Feel free to browse the front page and chat with us!

~*~{[Intro]}~*~{Rules/Updates}~*~{Pets/Stages}~*~{Story/Map}~*~{Races/Breeding}~*~{Availability} ~*~{Shop } ~*~{F.A.Q.} ~*~{Myths}~*~{Staff}~*~{Affiliates}~*~

Dollottie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:30 pm Reply with quote        
RULES

*~> Follow the TOS
*~> DO NOT steal/takecreditfor/claim/alter/resell or in any other way abuse my artwork.
*~> Please do not pm me unless it is something that cannot be posted in the thread. I check here often.
*~> Be courteous to other users.
*~> Persistence and effort will get you much further than begging or complaining.
*~> Read! Most of the answers to your questions will be on the front page. If they are not however, feel free to ask in the thread and I'll answer. :3
*~> Chat and have fun!

Updates

8/26/11 *** SETUP COMPLETED! Working on first flatsale, be ready!<~*

8/26/11 *** Setting up, shop is open for posting! I'm super exited about this project, but worried it's going to flop in my face with a lack of interest. ;3; Please post and chat with me? <~*

~*~{Intro}~*~{[Rules/Updates]}~*~{Pets/Stages}~*~{Story/Map}~*~{Races/Breeding}~*~{Availability} ~*~{Shop } ~*~{F.A.Q.} ~*~{Myths}~*~{Staff}~*~{Affiliates}~*~

Dollottie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:31 pm Reply with quote        
Pets/Stages

The pets vary a lot in pose, gender, age, ect. This pet is only a sample! I use several different bases, and edit those heavily to ensure a nice variety of pets. Keep in mind also, the sample below is a mermaid, however that is only one of many races offered here.

Egg/Artifact:

At this stage, you pet is hardly a pet. I've only just begun the process of bringing it to life, and while it radiates magic, it doesn't do much else.

Child:

At this stage, your pet is beginning to develop. Your pet is a child, still too young to mate, but learning how to get by in life takes some time.

Adult:

Your pet is now an adult myth, ready to interact with the human world, and while still fragile, much more able to take care of itself. Your pet is now old enough to mate and breed. This is likely it's final stage.

~*~{Intro}~*~{Rules/Updates}~*~{[Pets/Stages]}~*~{Story/Map}~*~{Races/Breeding}~*~{Availability} ~*~{Shop } ~*~{F.A.Q.} ~*~{Myths}~*~{Staff}~*~{Affiliates}~*~

Dollottie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:32 pm Reply with quote        

STORY

Throughout history man kind has dreamed without the limitations of logic or reality, and with no restraints on wonder or fear. Some of these dreams grew to be myths, and the myths, to legends... And a select few have carried belief strong enough to bring creatures once only found in legend to reality.

That is where I come in. I take the scraps of reality, the hints of possibility, and I breath life into them. However the creatures I bring into this world are fragile and require care. They were never intended for the modern world I'm afraid.

I care for them the best I can and offer them all that I have, and if you fit my qualifications, you can do the same for them.

Bring me your dreams and I will bring them to life.

Welcome To Mythica.

You may notice one side of the map is darker. The darker side is home to more of the mythical population, whereas the brighter side is reality as we know it. The two sides rarely cross, though it's not unheard of.

Each side has it's own school, living space, as well as mirrored natural features. Feel free to explore as you wish.

Roleplaying it pretty much a free for all, you're welcome to set up/plan roleplays in the thread, and roleplaying your pet may earn them bonus items or stages.

~*~{Intro}~*~{Rules/Updates}~*~{Pets/Stages}~*~{[Story/Map]}~*~{Races/Breeding}~*~{Availability} ~*~{Shop } ~*~{F.A.Q.} ~*~{Myths}~*~{Staff}~*~{Affiliates}~*~

Dollottie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:33 pm Reply with quote        
RACES

I'm always discovering and creating new races. As I do, I will log them here. Keep an eye out for new additions.

Currently no races discovered!

BREEDING

Quick Guide to Making Babies!

*~> First, you must have two adult pets.
*~> Gender does not matter.
*~> They can be both yours, or one yours and one a friends. Only one needs a breeding permit.
*~> You MUST have a breeding permit from the shop.
*~> You may NOT co-own pets. Beware that breeding produces only one offspring, which automatically goes to whichever parent has the breeding permit.
*~> You may gift babies, but you must let me know you want to do this BEFORE you breed your pet.

~*~{Intro}~*~{Rules/Updates}~*~{Pets/Stages}~*~{Story/Map}~*~{[Races/Breeding]}~*~{Availability} ~*~{Shop } ~*~{F.A.Q.} ~*~{Myths}~*~{Staff}~*~{Affiliates}~*~

Dollottie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:34 pm Reply with quote        
AVAILABILITY

Pets will be available through raffles, flatsales, auctions, and events.

Currently there are no pets available!

Next availability: Once I get more pets done. XD

Custom Form:

CUSTOM PETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE AT MY CONVENIENCE.
Feel free to post order form, if I am willing to make the pet I will pm you to discuss pricing.

Form soon to come.

~*~{Intro}~*~{Rules/Updates}~*~{Pets/Stages}~*~{Story/Map}~*~{Races/Breeding}~*~{[Availability]} ~*~{Shop } ~*~{F.A.Q.} ~*~{Myths}~*~{Staff}~*~{Affiliates}~*~

Dollottie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:35 pm Reply with quote        
SHOP

Pet items will be available here for purchase.

Babbie Pass:

This permit allows two adult pets to breed, creating one egg. The egg goes to the parent with the permit, unless otherwise requested. You may not sell eggs, however they can be gifted. Pets must be at adult stage, gender and race are irrelevant.
[0 in stock]

Ice Potion:

This potion freezes your pet at whatever stage it is at. Pet will not grow after this potion is used unless a fire potion is purchased.
[Always in stock]

Fire Potion:
The fire potion speeds up growth, allowing your pet to reach the next stage instantly. When used on a pet who has had an ice potion, it will restore it's natural growth.
[Always in stock]

Mystery Egg:
The mystery egg assures you a pet in the next flatsale and allows you to decide it's race and gender. This is NOT a custom egg, it merely lets you sway some traits.
[0 in stock]

~*~{Intro}~*~{Rules/Updates}~*~{Pets/Stages}~*~{Story/Map}~*~{Races/Breeding}~*~{Availability} ~*~{[Shop]} ~*~{F.A.Q.} ~*~{Myths}~*~{Staff}~*~{Affiliates}~*~

Dollottie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:35 pm Reply with quote        
F.A.Q.

Q:// OMG WHAT'S THIS?

A:// This my dear is a breedable/changeable pet shop with a mythological theme.

Q:// HOW DO I GET A PET?

A:// Pets are available through flatsales, auctions, and events. Custom pets are occasionally available, though usually only at auction.

Q:// WHAT DO I DO WITH ONE ONCE I HAVE IT?

A:// As the name suggests, breedable/changable pets an breed and change. Put the image in your signature and watch your pet automatically grow. Once your pet is old enough, you can breed and create more pets. You may also roleplay your pet with other users and pet owners.

Q:// DO I HAVE TO PAY WITH PURE?

A:// It is preferred, but I will accept some items. Feel free to ask me about them.

Q:// HOW DO I BREED, FREEZE, OR GROW MY PET?

A:// With items purchased from the shop.

Q:// WHEN WILL MY PET GROW?

A:// All pets have their own growth cycles, and may take anywhere from one week to two months to complete their growth.

~*~{Intro}~*~{Rules/Updates}~*~{Pets/Stages}~*~{Story/Map}~*~{Races/Breeding}~*~{Availability} ~*~{Shop } ~*~{[F.A.Q.]} ~*~{Myths}~*~{Staff}~*~{Affiliates}~*~

Dollottie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:36 pm Reply with quote        
MYTHS

Purchased pets will appear here.

~*~{Intro}~*~{Rules/Updates}~*~{Pets/Stages}~*~{Story/Map}~*~{Races/Breeding}~*~{Availability} ~*~{Shop } ~*~{F.A.Q.} ~*~{[Myths]}~*~{Staff}~*~{Affiliates}~*~

Dollottie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:36 pm Reply with quote        
STAFF

DOLLOTTIE
I'm the shop owner, artist, writer, ect ect. Basically, I'm currently the only one running the shop. I use paint tool sai for my artwork, I've been drawing since I could hold a crayon, and I'm currently a college student.

JIN[NPC]
The mysterious shop owner and creator of the creatures that dwell here, he collects the dreams and ideas of others and brings them to life. His race, age, and most other information is currently unknown, though he seems to have a fondness for gold, and a general dislike for water.

Banner icons are credited to Dafont.com

~*~{Intro}~*~{Rules/Updates}~*~{Pets/Stages}~*~{Story/Map}~*~{Races/Breeding}~*~{Availability} ~*~{Shop } ~*~{F.A.Q.} ~*~{Myths}~*~{[Staff]}~*~{Affiliates}~*~

Dollottie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:37 pm Reply with quote        
AFFILIATES

If you want to affiliate, just post and ask. :3

~*~{Intro}~*~{Rules/Updates}~*~{Pets/Stages}~*~{Story/Map}~*~{Races/Breeding}~*~{Availability} ~*~{Shop } ~*~{F.A.Q.} ~*~{Myths}~*~{Staff}~*~{[Affiliates]}~*~

Dollottie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:38 pm Reply with quote        
RESERVED

Dollottie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:40 pm Reply with quote        
RESERVED

Dollottie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:45 pm Reply with quote        
RESERVED

Dollottie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:50 pm Reply with quote        
RESERVED