Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Illusion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:42 pm Reply with quote        
Oh well at least you enjoyed working the hours. ^^ It's always nice if you like where you're working and have awesome people to work with as well. *nod*

And it's too bad you got a late start on your Ren fest! DDDD: At least you still had a good day there though. ^^ Did you buy any cool weapons like you were hoping to do? c:

Awww, poor Mimi!!! <3333 *hugglecuddles*
Homfg, yes we need cookies and we need them stat! ouo
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:44 pm Reply with quote        
REN FEST!!! I've never been, but I can do a really good Scottish accent.

Illusion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:08 pm Reply with quote        
I've been to two different ones now. One was when I still lived in California, it was in a smaller city so it honestly was really lame. =\

And the one that I went to here in Minnesota was pretty freaking sweet. I'd like to have some of the get up (clothing and all that jazz) but for some reason I don't really feel like going back there. I guess I have other things I'd rather spend my money on? *shrug*

My girl friend does a lot of silly ascents herself, usually randomly she can't seem to do them when people demand it though, you know pressure and all of that fun stuff? xD
miara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 pm Reply with quote        
The one I go to is pretty small, but I've never been to a bigger one so I'm happy with mine. =P
Probably one of the reasons I don't WANT to go to a bigger one... I just can't imagine being displeased with mine.
And YES! I got a new sword. $10 on 'trust the pirate.'

*Sigh*
I don't want to go to school tomorrow. Or work tomorrow night.
OH EM GEE
I took pictures of the floors tonight because when the other closer mops he does it terribly. So I took before and after pictures to show him so that he could see how terrible his floors are.
I'm sick of having to scrub the shit out of them because he's a slacker.
D:<

Alas, it's back to bed I go. I'll be on tomorrow around 2:30 if anyone thinks they will too...

G'night. <3
Illusion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:16 pm Reply with quote        
Well as long as you have fun at the one that you go to that's all that really counts! ^^ That shope sounds kind of shady, but I'm sure that's the point of the name. XD

Yeah I know how you feel I don't want to go to class tomorrow either. XP But it's a photography class which isn't too bad but we have a midterm so... Dx

I remember having to wash the floors when I worked at McDonalds, I didn't work nights all that often and then I was like officially taken to the morning side of the place and I had to deal with cleaning all the stuff in the morning. Oh yay! D: MAKE HIM WERK HARDER! *rage*

B-bu-but I don't know what 2:30 your time is to my time...! ;o; I.E. Pacific, Eastern, Central etc.. ouo;;; Well once you tell me I'll remember for a good amount of time. Though my memory can be pretty bad sometimes so I might ask you what it time zone you're in again at some point. XD;;;
miara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:23 am Reply with quote        
Haha, eastern time. =P

And 'trust the pirate' isn't the name of a shop, it's a game that they play at this giant sword auction. He announces that we're playing and says "Who wants to trust the pirate at $__ (from $10-$25)" then he picks out people and they go pay the set amount for a box that you're not allowed to open until you leave.

And yeah, I'm going to yell at him when I go in tonight because I'm sick of washing off a weeks worth of footprints and nast when I work. D;

Alas, back to school I go! I have to write a speech for a class that I might not even get into. XD
Back in 6 hours, haha.
Illusion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:43 pm Reply with quote        
Eastern time, I can remember that for sure. *nods* I'm only an hour after you, central time.

Oh I see, well that is cool I suppose, though you can be left with something that's not so cool as well though.

Yes shake your fist at the little bugger! >o<

I'm so sorry you have to go to school! I've got school later on tonight so 6:30 your time I'll be out myself. x___x; At least you have morning classes I suppose? ^^; Though I know every class or school has their down falls for people. Hopefully I'll get to catch you before I go off to school as well. xD;
miara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:50 pm Reply with quote        
I wish you could catch me on, but I got called into work early.
D:<
*Shakes fist at the guy that was supposed to cover my open shift*
Oh well, money is money I suppose.
I won't be out until midnight though. Are you a morning person? I generally get up around 8 or so and, if I find something to do *coughliketalktoawesomepeopleonlinecough* I stay awake for the rest of the day. If not, however, I just go back to sleep until I have to work.
Someday life will be easier, right?
I mean.. it has to get easier eventually, doesn't it?
DOESN'T IT!?

... Maybe not. =P
Anywho, maybe I'll see you before or after work tomorrow. (In at 11, out by or a little after 5.)
*runs away*
Illusion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:02 pm Reply with quote        
HONOEZ WHY NO CATCH ON... Oooh YOU HAVE WERK!!!?! DDDDx *cry*
Money is always good, it'd be better if it like fell from the sky or something though. xD <3

I'm an all around kind of person, I prefer staying up late but if I have to get up early I can do that as well. c: Though it doesn't normally happen, especially with a nice cozy bed to sleep in. <333

Hahahaha, yeah when I worked at this one place I had a night time shift from 4-midnight like everyday so I would sleep until I had to go to work basically. I had nothing better to do really. =\ Then I was basically coaxed into going to school with my girl friend, which is what I'm still doing of course. Had to switch my shifts from night to mornings and then eventually I quit my job which I believe you already know about. It was too stressful for me.

If you find out that life is easier you'll have to tell me your secrets cuz I haven't found that yet. xD;;;

*huggles* Good luck with work~!!! <3
miara

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:59 am Reply with quote        
I hate sleeping the day away before work when I go in 3-midnight. D; It makes me so mad.
And now I'm awake and super tired. It's almost 8AM.. I have to be at work at 11AM... Hmm...
Are the extra two hours REALLY worth it?
;-;
I hate making these decisions!
Illusion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:15 pm Reply with quote        
Awww, Poor Mimi, you sound really overworked if you ask me. ;o; *huggles*
What do you do in your spare time, if you have any that is? :o
miara

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:22 pm Reply with quote        
Mmmm... Watch shows and sleep.XD
My week goes like this:
Mon: School 10-5
Tues: Work 3-midnight
Wed: School 10-2 work 3-midnight
Thurs: Work 11-5(Or 7)
Fri: Work 11-6(or Cool
Sat: Work 11-6(Or 8, or 1AM)
Sun: NOTHING! <3 (Or, REN FEST!)

So yeah, I usually just sleep while I can, do homework, watch True blood/Doctor Who/Merlin/Whatever else I find.
Aanndd, if I'm really lucky, hang out with friends. =]
Illusion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quote        
Shocked
Awww, you really are a busy girl! xDD;; *huggles*
I wish I could give you some of my free time! xD
You do at least eat and breathe in bewteen all of that right...? xDDD Sorry I couldn't resist.
miara

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
Ha, I *usually* eat at work.
Breathing on the other hand.....
Illusion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:58 pm Reply with quote        
HOMFG NOOOOO~!!!!! *tries to make sure you breathe by shaking you back and forth (cuz we all know this works real good. Wink )* DON'T YOU DIE ON ME!!!!!! DDDDx
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next