Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Illusion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:51 pm Reply with quote        
Ok so I would like to role play with someone anyone it can be one on one or in a group. However I want to do something fantasy based because I want to use my character Illusion here.

She's an elf/human mix it's a long story and I didn't initially know which race to put her in for the actual site's races, but I just chose one that I thought sounded right for her.

Anyways, I want to find someone who would be willing to play her brother, Mamoru and possibly later on the evil demon lord. Also maybe her mother, but the part of the mother would be rather short cuz she dies...! Dx Err maybe I could just write that part out differently. =\

Or if things don't work out that way I'd still like someone to play as her brother and they can go on an amazing journey together! Happy

Oh and any inquiries to play as Mamoru I could give you more details about him after ward. :>

Any takers? c:

*Oh and I tend to use cuz sometimes because I dunno it's a habit, I wouldn't use it during role play unless I was playing a less educated character I suppose...?
Malfise

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:01 pm Reply with quote        
Herro. I'm not so sure about playing the brother (I'd be afraid of messing him up > <), but I love playing evil overlords 8D

Would you be interested in making this a small group RP?

Or I could play both of them, perhaps...
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:13 pm Reply with quote        
I could probably do the brother...what's he like?

I REALLY like roleplaying...the Theater's been kinda quiet lately.

Illusion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:27 pm Reply with quote        
Homfg, you guys want to role pray with me!? Oh Mai

EXCITEMENT!!!!!

Malf: Uhhh, I was thinking a small role play group would sound about right. However, I think that maaaaybe if other people wanted to join we could add in more spots. *nod* Also I think the evil overlord would be fun to play out because I haven't really done anything for his over all character. I think it would be really neat to see him come to life more threw role playing. c:

Mal! Mamoru is arrogant to a point. When the two officially meet they don't even know that they're bother and sister so they don't really get along very well. However they start to form a pretty good bond along their journey. He likes to tease her a lot but he's also protective of her. They find out their brother and sister later on like around the time that they would reach the evil overlord.

I'm not sure if you want to know more about him but if so just let me know. I have picture refs too~! *flails about* OR IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY FUN IDEAS TO ROLE PLAY I'D LOVE TO HEAR THEM TOO! Happy
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:06 pm Reply with quote        
I always have ideas, just not the courage to bring them up.

I think I should be able to play Mamoru. Arrogant isn't a very complex archetype.

Illusion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:23 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah it's not really. If I could I would love to have my friend play as him since he was the one that came up with the character initially, but since I never see him online anymore I can't unfortunately... ;w; So I've adopted the character as one of my own. In fact he was happy that I was actually doing things with the character the last time I talked to him. Bouncy Heart
Malfise

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quote        
Unless you have something in mind for the Overlord already, I sort of have a character that could take up the mantle all on his own, or could be tweaked to fit your needs ^^

And, since I doubt you want the Overlord stalking Illusion and Mamoru the whole time, maybe I could play sort of a mini character that's along for the ride/a spy for the overlord? Or something? /random

Illusion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:49 pm Reply with quote        
It all sounds like a blast to me! Happy And it makes me think of Xellos from Slayers!!! Bouncy Heart

*is horrible about setting up role plays* DDDx
Malfise

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:55 pm Reply with quote        
I've never watched Slayers! Weeeee

Uhm...well...let's not panic just yet...we can work this out....

Perhaps you could be explaining what the "Chest of Shin" is exactly? IDK > >

Illusion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:59 pm Reply with quote        
Oh no!? Homfg, it's only my favorite anime of all time! *fangirls* Bouncy Heart If you ever get the chance to watch it you should. Well that is if you like fantasy comedy of course. <33

*panics anyway*

Uhh to tell you the truth I'm not a 100% sure what the Crest of Shin is. I believe it was just the title that my friend came up with for the overall name of what we wanted to do. We wanted to make a comic or a book, more so a comic but never did. However I think that the Crest of Shin can be Illusion's family crest. And I suppose when I actually make the role play thread I could put a more in depth story of what happened. *doesn't feel like spoiling the story but might have to* xD
Malfise

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:20 pm Reply with quote        
I do D:
I read an article on it once in an anime magazine...but I've never watched it. I'll try to hunt it down when I have a fast connection...

lawl. XD

I probably wouldn't be bugging you about a plot...it's just that when I take up the role someone else already has i mind, I feel obligated to play it the right way > <

Illusion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, you absolutely must~! >w<

And as for the actual character of the over lord it's not such a big role that I have planned out originally. Since I never got very far in the creation of his actual character. So I say if you have ideas I'm more than welcome to listen. Bouncy Heart

Mal on the other hand, he's got some shoes to fill since he volunteered to be the brother. xD

I'm starting to think I should scratch this idea and go with a different idea I have before though. =\ I don't want people to feel obligated to play a part right. Especially since it's on an original character versus like a well known character, you know what I mean?
Malfise

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:38 pm Reply with quote        
I don't really have any ideas for making a new character for the RP; I was thinking of using a character from a book I'm trying to write, who I haven't had an opportunity to flesh out yet...he's just evil and manipulative, is all I know. Tells half truths and such.

And I know what you mean about OC's versus known characters.

IDK. I just want to RP something, so I can go along with whatever XB

Illusion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:47 pm Reply with quote        
That SO sounds like Xellos, I kid you not. cx

Well the other idea I had, which is also based off of something else I've worked on comic wise is Bishounen Hunters.

Basically we'd go around looking for hot guys to like put in our harems. XD That's the gist of it. However instead of having to uh deal with my own characters we could just make up characters to go along with the idea, or we could have a mix of both.
Malfise

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:27 am Reply with quote        
I don't know who Xellos is ! Weeeee

...that...is...so...awesome....Bishounen Hunters.... That would be an awesome anime XD

I could totally do either one of these with you ^^