Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Pikmin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:05 am Reply with quote        
Cyas, and thanks~
Have fun with your army of Shibas xD

EDIT: Omg Pomeranians look so funny for some reason, I want one..

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Illusion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, no problem! ^^

My Shibas and I rule our Nintendogs land! 8D I even convinced my girl friend that she needs all Shibas.. Well she saw how much I was freaking out over them that she decided to get rid of all the other dogs she had and only have Shiba Inus as well. xDDD;;;

She did have a Pomeranian it had a really funny bark, but she got rid of it with a Shiba. xD;;;; I'll have to share some of my Shiba photos with you. x3
Pikmin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:55 am Reply with quote        
I just have one word for you, one word....

Pomeranian.

Here are all my current ones though.. I'm sure you'll like at least one.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Illusion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:51 pm Reply with quote        
Awwww, your Shiba looks like one of mine~!!! xDDD Well much lighter in color though. owo;

Doggies~! I'm giving you a link to the album because there are so many pictures I wanted to share with you. x3;;

Fox is by far my favorite puppy if you can't guess. >w>;;; But I got Pineapple first. Fox was second, MooMoo was third, Cirrus was fourth, then I got the robo puppy and decided to get rid of it and got Alexander, and then Bayonetta because I want to teach all of her moves to be a part in the song. XDDDD

*is weird like that* XDDD
I hope the link works! >w>;; Let me know if it doesn't!

Oh and have you figured out if you're a part of the ambassador program yet or not?
Pikmin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:26 am Reply with quote        
I think I like pineapple best out of yours x3 Alexander is sweet too~
For some reason I seem to prefer lighter colours, guess you can tell from mine lol

And no, never did... Loads of people just keep saying wait 'till September 1st. Typical really, no one gives a **** about the UK o-o So I guess I'll wait.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Illusion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:34 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah I was like, HOMFG AN ALL WHITE ONE I WANT IT! xD
And then yeah... XD

You don't like Cirrus..? She can't seem to make any friends for some odd reason. Like every dog we meet she just stands there and barks at them like she's some bad ass or something. xD;;; I'm like, come on dog!? xD;;;;;

I wanted to find an all black one for Bayonetta but sadly they only have the black and brown ones. =\ I kept looking and looking but I found her and her personality matches pretty well so I HAD to get her. -All of my animals are female except for Alexander. xD;

Well you can still call Nintendo as well, I would definitely do that. I don't know if they're going to end up telling you to wait until September but at least it would be better than to sit there in the dark wondering what if, even though September is like just around the corner now. xD;;; *sometimes impatient*
Pikmin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:54 pm Reply with quote        
I like all of them x3 Shibas are up there as one of my favourites, I just have a habit of getting lighter coloured dogs... Saying that, I was looking at some others earlier and the black Shibas were really sweet~

I don't think I'll phone them for a while, got so much toothache that my whole mouth hurts and for some reason it's making me talk like I don't have a tongue... I don't want someone to hear that Dx

The only friend my Shiba (Pepsi) has made so far has been another Shiba... Who looks almost the same as her. Made me angry though 'cos they went to the cafe together, I bought food, and the other dog ate it...
NO. That's MY dogs food. >_>

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Illusion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:13 pm Reply with quote        
Yeaaaaah.... That's why I have so many of them too.... >_______>;;; XD;;; I can't help myself they're so darn cute! xDDDD

Hmm, that sucks! I hope you feel better! D: I hate having toothaches. D: Which reminds me that I need to go pay the dentist a visit anywho. xD;;;

Oh that's been happening a lot to me to with Bayonetta and like everyone's dogs. =\ She's not quick enough! D< Pineapple and Fox are quicker when it comes to scarfing down food though so at least they have a fighting chance. xD
Pikmin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:05 pm Reply with quote        
If anyone asks me to go there now I just don't go, I'm like:
"No, you're only pretending to be my friend to get your dog a free meal, well it's NOT HAPPENING D<"

Same with when they ask me to go to a park, so I chuck the frisbee around to get mine some practice, and the other dog nicks it... NOT YOUR FRISBEE!!!
MINE D<
/rage....

So I actually started waiting until my dog batted the frisbee out of the other dogs teeth, then called her over and petted her.. Gooood dog, that's the way we roll~

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Illusion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:37 pm Reply with quote        
Hahahahahaha!!! Oh I love you so much Kupsy!!! xD <3333>w< I love it when they do that, no more annoying tapping or calling for them. Oh and in the event that you do get them like that but you want them to play with their toys just throw out the toy and hit back, it'll keep them from bringing the frisbee back or whatever so they play instead of retrieve. Sometimes when I go on a walk and notice someone at the park and I don't want to be their with them I just leave. XD *so stubborn*
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:50 pm Reply with quote        
Now, I may be biased (I totally am) but personally, I find the constant addition of 3D technology in newer forms of media tedious and completely unnecessary. That opinion though is almost undoubtedly affected by my eyesight, which does not allow me to see the 3D effects under normal conditions. However, when I have my contacts in, I can see the difference. Unfortunately, it gives me a blinding headache.

I freaking hate my eyes.

I will say, however...your dogs are adorable.

Illusion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, I understand how you feel! 3D is not my favorite form of entertainment. Unfortunately it seems that more and more companies think that is the way of the future.

Nintendo's made the mistake of making a 3D only console back in the day, ever heard of the Virtual Boy..? Well that system flopped really bad because of the horrible design, not only was the 3D in black and red but the way you had to position yourself in order to play with the console caused a lot of neck and back problems as well as it wasn't optional either.

The 3DS is a nice step in the right direction because you don't have to play with the 3D on and that's fine with me because I am with you on the whole don't like the 3D and how it hurts my eyes as well. However not everyone feels that way, though it seems like more people DO in fact feel this, for some reason the rest of the world doesn't believe so. =\

And thanks! =D I love my poopies! My girl friend wanted me to share all of her pictures too but I told her to get off her lazy ass and do something instead of making me do everything. xD; ^^; If she happens to do something about that I could share those photos as well, but I doubt she'll remember to do so.

Kupsy, you need to take more pictures of your poopies! Happy <333
Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:25 am Reply with quote        
I may do a bit later, I have an annoying knack for just missing the perfect photo moment..
And I do agree about the 3D, it's such a good thing you can turn it off because without my glasses it plays murder on my brain... I hope that the more games come out for the 3DS though, the better the 3D will be used...

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Illusion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:43 pm Reply with quote        
Hahaha, yeah you should see how many pictures I have of my dogs actually. XDD So many missed shots and others that have like dog butt in them. XD;;;; *has 315 photos on her memory card* I had a lot more on there before too but I deleted a good amount of them. I wish you could delete multiple images all at once on the 3DS! I'm surprised they haven't done something about that. xD;; I guess they haven't been playing Nintendogs over at Nintendo lately.. XD;;;

I mean I know I can deleted them from the memory card from my computer but I'd rather delete them from the memory card when it's on my system cuz then I have a better view of the pictures when I'm doing so. ouo;
Pikmin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:57 am Reply with quote        
Long time since no post in here but....

... Pomeranians... Only thing stopping me getting three Pomeranians is that the Daschund was my very first so I'm more fond of her, and she's like the main earner, winning nintendogs cup in disc and lure...
Not so much obedience trial, gives me a headache shouting SIIIIIIITTTTTT D< only for the thing to just sit there going 8D?

JOLLY COOPERATION!