Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:52 pm Reply with quote        
I don't wear glasses but I think that they are extremely attractive. :3 Yummy yummy.

And colored contact lenses are cool but I personally don't know anyone who wears them. o.o I had a science teacher in middle school though who would wear the white ones sometimes to freak people out. XD I remember seeing him on the first day of school with them.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:55 pm Reply with quote        
I wear glasses. I also hate wearing glasses...
My last ones actually left dents in the sides of my head, which I'm quite sure isn't healthy.
They also get mucky really easily, even when I'm not doing anything.
And I'm convinced I look nicer without them... Even if they ARE green.

Wouldn't wear contacts though, don't like the thought of poking something into my eyes, not to mention I need prescription glasses 'cos my eyes really suck, so not sure if I can even get contacts for my eyes.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:34 pm Reply with quote        
I wear glasses and a lot of people have been telling me to get contacts because they think I'd look better without my glasses, but I think I'd look weird. Probably because I've worn glasses since third grade.

I totally want color contact lenses though, just to play around with them. A kid that goes to my school has contact lenses with the biohazard symbol on them and he wears it on one eye. He's got dark eyes and you can barely see it but when you do, it's freaky! Happy
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:06 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, Kupsy, my mom has terrible vision - partially because she used to drop acid on her eyelids. XD But seriously, she actually has a condition that makes her at risk of her eyeball falling out. ._. If she were to get bumped on the head she'd have to be rushed to the hospital immediately to get it re-attached. Thus, she can't wear contacts. And her lenses are THICK.

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:16 pm Reply with quote        
D:
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:28 pm Reply with quote        
Yus. When I first learned about it I outright flipped. I was even afraid to hug her. D: But she goes through day-to-day life just fine, so it's not as dire as I thought. Still though, the mere possibility terrifies me and probably her - just imagine! *shivers*

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
No, no, I'm good not imagining.

August 19th, 2011's Topic:

Free-For-All (Talk about whatever you like today)

EDIT: Changed my mind. We shall talk about Rebecca Black.
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:03 am Reply with quote        
August 20th, 2011's Topic:

Adorable Animals (pictures and videos are very much appreciated)
Reika

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:53 am Reply with quote        
I'm on my phone at the moment, so my pictures and videos will have to wait ;C

I love adorable animals. How can people not? Lol.
But sometimes I do feel very guilty for not loving the less appealing creatures as well, such as snails and sea urchins and sea cucumbers. Not that I completely dislike those creatures, but I can't love them as much as adorable ones.

Sometimes I find some humans are adorable animals too. ;D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:34 am Reply with quote        
Hello.

Reika, I think you would love the furry fandom; where people are adorable animals. >.>;;
Reika

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:42 am Reply with quote        
Lol though I do find human-animal hybrids interesting, furries aren't especially interesting to me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:45 am Reply with quote        
They can be a rough bunch, but like with any place or community, it is a matter of swimming through the trolls.
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:11 am Reply with quote        
Or running through the crowd, shooting a rifle.

As for adorable animals, I watched the absolute cutest video ever. A lil' baby sloth named Yodo climbing and "crying." Seriously youtube + search + yodo crying = you in tears of happiness and cuteness.
Reika

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:06 pm Reply with quote        
Aww baby sloth <3
IT IS. BEEYOOOTIFULL.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:32 am Reply with quote        
August 21st, 2011's Topic:

Haircuts
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next