Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:43 am Reply with quote        
Sleep well~ I hope to manage some kind of plot.

Art Shop!Item ShopChat with me!Open for RP!
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:46 pm Reply with quote        
Soooooo after I disappeared for a day or two, I'm back Happy And I've still not got a whole lot of ideas for this. But I have some Happy
Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:20 am Reply with quote        
I've got nothing... I've been so swarmed with other things I kindasorta forgot to think of anything ><

What are the ideas?

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:27 am Reply with quote        
I don't know. ._. I can't remember.
Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:53 pm Reply with quote        
Oh man, we suck at this ><;
I'll think of something but I gotta get away from this computer or I'll never get something done today.

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:48 pm Reply with quote        
Lol, I've been trying to do that this week. I've been drawing and writing with paper and pencil instead of on the computer. It's more creative, I guess.
Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:03 pm Reply with quote        
I mostly just like the lack of distractions. If I ever do some writing or art on a computer I have to keep from signing into anything XD

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:25 pm Reply with quote        
True, although I always need music when I draw (never when I write, it's too distracting) so I have my computer on so I can listen to Pandora radio.
Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:39 pm Reply with quote        
When I'm away from this machine I have a music station on cable or stereo going to write to but I can draw with minor distractions so I get alot of that done while a show is on. Been watching alot of TV lately....

So as for plot, we're still stuck or is that enough to start with?
I set up a thread in the private roleplay section here.

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:15 pm Reply with quote        
Wow, it looks perfect. You set up well. >.> I know that sounds stupid, but it just looks all nice and professional-y.

I think it might be enough, just let me spit out some ideas. I'm literally coming up with this on the spot...

Okay. So your character gets involved in a coven of witches. Maybe he goes to a sort of bar and meets these "hot chicks." They invite him back to their room at a hotel and convince him that they're into kinky stuff. So they tie him down on a bed and he starts to realize around the time they start chanting that he's got himself in deep shit.

Then, boom, faster than a speeding bullet, my chickie here appears and blasts all the evil chickie's with fireballs! Happy Just kidding (maybe). But she does rescue your dude.

I feel like your dude needs to have some sort of special thing with him that my chickie realizes that, like, OMG, guyz, he can, like, get me out of my coven, *hair flip* (She won't be like that. At all. I'd murder myself.) Like some "destiny" thing, I guess. Maybe something with his ancestors, his bloodline, etc. I dunno, that's up to you.

I've at least come up with my chickie's backstory somewhat. She was born into a family of humans with a history of witchy backgrounds. Because of who-or should I say what-she was, her human parents got involved in the coven. They got scared of what was going on and went into hiding with their daughter. The coven discovered them and killed her parents. Now she is bound to the coven until death.

However...>.> I don't know. Hold on...

Okay, got it. She can only escape the coven if she marries someone. Then she can chose to continue with her current coven, join a different coven or live a "normal" life. Wonder which one she'd chose.

This sounds kind of good, but at the same time I feel like I'll look at it later and go, "WUT DA FUDGE WUZ I SMOKIN' BRAH!?"

Oh, and Semi-Literate sounds great, by the way. I wish I could say I was Advanced Lit. but I'm still just a kid and get lazy. >.> PG-13 works, mostly cause I don't actually think Rated-R would work on here, lol.
Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:54 pm Reply with quote        
Ok, we should totally get back onto this since it's the perfect month and inspiration for this sort of thing should be everywhere. (And might I add that your avatar looks absolutely fantastic and festive~ :{D)

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
Who are you? I don't know you! Oh...oh, wait. I think I remember you. Aren't you...but it can't be!

Rhemiyl! Gee, it's been ages! Happy

Lol, just playing around.

I would surely love to get back into this. I don't know when I'll have time to roleplay, between my writing, Webkinz, dA, and schoolwork. Not to mention those wonderful diseases called procrastination and writer's/roleplayer's block. Happy

Why thank you, darling, and might I say that I am lurving the top hat. ^_^
Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:05 pm Reply with quote        
I know~ I've been quite busy, myself, with job hunting and hanging out on top of the usual I'm-the-only-one-that-runs-the-house deal =.=;
I wouldn't mind even if we just got a post each a week, to be honest. I was just hoping to get myself outta this rut XD

I was actually going for a Jack-o-Lantern look but I lacked the Adult Earth Dragon horns (for stems, y'know?) and can't seem to locate anyone's shop that might have one.... I got the eyes right, though.

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:31 pm Reply with quote        
Post a week sounds great, to be honest, lol. And I totally know what you mean. Lexi Luthor and I tried to start roleplaying again and we were like...er...wanna roleplay? Eh...not really. It's like, whenever I REALLY want to roleplay, no one wants to roleplay. And when I'm not really in the mood to roleplay, EVERYONE WANTS TO ROLEPLAY!

Ahh, if I had them, I'd sell them to you. But that's a really clever idea! Happy Mine's just halloween-y.