Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions

Agree?
Yes!
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
No!
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Yes but I have some more ideas to add (Post explanation)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:09 pm Reply with quote        
Okso it would be super cool if we could all have customizable profile pages that can have like about me sections and a *cough* friends list *cough*... And all the other default stuff that usually ends up on profile pages! Whatcha think?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:28 pm Reply with quote        
Well, we already have an about me section (Edit Profile >> About me) but things such as wish lists and friends lists may be able to be added in the future. I'd personally like to see something a little different though - not sure what yet, just different.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:05 pm Reply with quote        
I dunno, I've never liked friends list and there's never been a point to them other than to see how many more friends you have than everyone else.

I'd like the staff to focus on more important things first, like maybe making a more practical item trading system Neutral I hate scrolling through that giant list of names. And, yeah, like Chu said, there already is an About Me section.