Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Urboros

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:30 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee nodded at the suggestion and started to walk slowly next to the boy, careful to not out pace him. As well as keeping her hooves a good distance from his feet.

She snickered at the boring waiting comment.
"most often waiting is boring."

She looked at the quartz it was a nice size.
"oh are there other colors?. Have you ever though of mapping it out, using string?"

Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:42 pm Reply with quote        
"I... never thought about it," Kuma answered. A map could be useful, especially if the cave ended up being really large. "I think there were a few shades. Nothing exceptional, but you know, pink, purple, that kind of stuff."

He took a little pause, trying to remember everything he had seen inside the cave, the quartz in his hand rolling between his fingers. He hadn't had much time to explore it, but maybe there were some other kind of stones, and maybe other things too.

"Maybe I can show you some day," he said after a moment, realizing that traveling at night wouldn't be the brightest idea. Plus, he needed a little bit of time to get some supplies before returning to the cave.

Urboros

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:39 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee snickered and nodded,
"I will defiantly take you up on that, I'd liked some quartz for carvings during the winter."

Though she wondered how big it was and would she have to stoop to get in. Having an achy back didn't trump something to do during the monotony of a long winter.
"If I fit in the cave, If I can't i'll just pay you to get me some rocks. Sound good?"

She added as an after thought, after all silver was also rather useless up in the mountains.

Icewing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:45 pm Reply with quote        
Reika wrote:
So he was indeed the Sue that Jacques had mentioned. Upon first impression, Sue seemed too tired, too weary. But he seemed to move about his place with enough amount of professionalism to ward off any lingering feelings of uncertainty.

"Yes, I am new to Midorea," answered Rei. "I have come from land further North. My transport just dropped me off here not long ago, where I did meet Jacques."

He watched as Sue ruffled through papers, finding a balck notebook, and asking him of his name. "My name is Rei. Jacques did mention who you were. It is a pleasure to meet you." Rei bowed low, keeping a tight grip around the top of his bag, and remembering not to mention his profession or his affinity for the flame.

[Ooc: Pardon me for taking so long to reply, I was a bit busy lately ^^;;]

"Rei... That's a nice name..." Sue murmured under his breath. While most people found it a bit of a strange habit, Sue was often commenting on people's names and their niceness. It was just one of the quirkier things about him, and while strangers were often a bit confused by this habit, most people soon grew accustomed to it.

Noticing that Rei had bowed, Sue hesitantly bobbed something that seemed to be a combination of a bow and a curtsy back; clearly, Sue wasn't very good with people, or just around people in general. He grabbed a small key that was hanging off a hook on the side of the desk where he had kept his black book. It was the sort of key that was just asking to be lost, one of those small silver ones that have a knack for disappearing no matter where you keep them. The only reason why this one hadn't run off yet was probably because Sue kept a long loop of yarn attached to it, forming a string that someone could hang around their neck.

"Um.. Follow me to see your room..." Sue said quietly. He always was rather awkward about asking people to do things, having lived most of his life believing that it wasn't his place to tell people to do things for him, so he tended to phrase most of his sentences as questions or offers. Yet again, that was another strange thing about him. He twitched slightly, torn between whether he should start to walk down the hallway towards the rooms, or wait for Rei to move or say something.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
[[ooc;; it's ok C:]]

Rei flipped up from his low bow and stepped towards Sue in hopes for direction to a room.

It seemed much smaller on the outside of the building, but Rei could see that the hallway went for a little further than expected. Fortunately, it seemed that he would be put up in a good place for the night.
Rei swung his bag over his shoulder and followed behind Sue.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:12 am Reply with quote        
((And it's time for a timeskip! Just pushing this so it's more in synch with the current event season.))

With an annoyed sigh, the young man pulled his vest tighter around his shoulders, pulling it up slightly to cover his face. His hat was pulled down as far as it could, leaving only a little uncovered space for his eyes. The weather in the Great Gated City was never extremely cold, but sometimes the wind made things quite uncomfortable. At least, for once, he knew he would have a warmer place to spend the evening.

With a pile of sheets under his arm, he made his way through the almost deserted streets. Apparently the rest of the world knew it wasn't a good idea to go out this early. Although, if it had only been his choice, he would most likely have been sleeping right now. He stopped in a few inns and pubs along the way, leaving one of the advertising letters to the occupants, and taking his time to warm up his frozen hands.

Once most of the advertisement had been handed out, he opted to hang what was left on outside boards. He doubted they would stay long with the weather, but maybe one or two people would have the time to read them before the wind tore them apart. With a shrug, he finished his job as quickly as he could, before returning to the Crested Griffin Inn. He had done what he could, now he just hoped people would show up tonight.

"To cheer you up during this cold season,
the
CRESTED GRIFFIN INN
would like to welcome you to their monthly
MUSICAL STORY NIGHT!

Join us this evening, starting at 7PM.
Everybody is welcome!
Don’t forget to bring your musical instruments, if you have any!
Interesting stories are always appreciated too!"

Alu Amahté Kemnebi
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:32 pm Reply with quote        
An Event Is Starting
Follow Alu's lead and please keep to the plot during the duration of this event! Have fun. Happy

You do not need to post a profile to participate in this event if you are posting as yourself! But if you want to post as a certain character please be sure to create a profile first.

Alu is seen making his way through the Square, a feel of urgency about him, making sure to ask every person he passes the same questions...

"Have you seen Miu? Short, reddish brown hair, always wears green?"
They shake their head, causing Alu to let out a sigh of annoyance. It's been more than two days and he hasn't seen Miu anywhere. Though it's not strange for her to disappear maybe for a few hours at most, off working on another project of hers, she usually always returns within the day. This time is different though, but Alu is trying to stay calm regardless.

He notices some candy strewn around the ground, and he leans down to retrieve a piece.

"Strange... this can't be hers. Can it?"
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:19 pm Reply with quote        
Mal, as usual, was reading a book. Once again, he was reading a book while walking. Long ago, Mal mastered the art of reading while walking, and rarely crashes into people, thanks to careful book positioning and the occasional glance up.

This technique did not warn him about the candy strewn around, and Mal had a habit of walking around barefoot. He stepped on a surprisingly hard piece of candy, and was immediately taken aback by the surprising amount of pain the sweet, which was supposed to be fun, was causing him.

The irony did not miss Mal as he hopped about on one foot, cursing violently. In his hopping, Mal didn't notice Alu, and promptly ran into him. Mal crashed to the floor, and blinked up at Alu.

"Oh, hi Alu," he said, violent curses immediately gone, "What's up?"

Alu Amahté Kemnebi
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:30 pm Reply with quote        
Alu met with a wave of curses before being knocked back a few feet.

"Oh! Hey!" He blurted out, before realizing whoever ran into him was now on the ground. He leaned over and stretched out his hand to the stranger, waiting for them to do the same.

"Are ya alright? What're you doing on the ground?" Alu glances up and notices more candy strewn on the ground, almost forming a path. Strange.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
"Bah," Mal said, taking the offered hand, "Fine, just a bit...shaken up, I suppose. Oh, dammit, I've lost my place..." The boy leaned over to pick up the book he'd dropped, and winced at the creased pages. As he was picking up the book, Mal noticed the candy scattered about the floor.

"Is there any reason there's a load of candy scattered around?" He asked, finally dislodging the piece from his right heel. "Oh, and sorry I ran into you. I'm generally good at...not doing that. But then I got a really sharp piece of cooked sugar stuck in my foot, and you'd be really surprised at how much that hurts. Like...who knew candy could hurt so much?"

Alu Amahté Kemnebi
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
Alu chuckled a bit at the stranger's words, nodding his head in agreement.
"You'd be surprised how hard they can make that stuff, too. Probably could make armor out of it if they tried, haha"

Alu shrugged and picked up a piece of the stuff, looking it over.
"Not sure. I know Miu went out to pick some up for her party, but... well, you see... I haven't heard from her since she left. And that was a few days ago."

A strained look came upon his face, as he said those words. But they it was quickly exchanged for a more relaxed smile before saying

"You haven't happened to see her anywhere have you?"

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:46 pm Reply with quote        
Mal scrunched up his face in an apologetic expression.

"Fraid not buddy," he said, "But here, have a piece of candy! Ooh, not that one, that's all...foot-ey." Mal dropped the piece of candy that had been stuck in his foot, but picked up another one and offered it to Alu.

"Here," he said, "I'm sure she'll turn up. I can get some of my friends on the lookout for her, if you'd like. What's she look like? We'll find her soon enough; I've got friends all over." Mal gave Alu a kind smile, and patted him on the shoulder.

Alu Amahté Kemnebi
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:00 pm Reply with quote        
Alu sighed and took the piece of candy, twisting the wrapper around before looking back up to Mal.

"Sure. That would be great." He smiles

"I was going to look around the outskirts a little more, if you or your friends want to join me? Otherwise I'll be off, got a lot of ground still to cover y'know"

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:17 pm Reply with quote        
"Yea, totally!" Mal said, "I'll send the word out. I dunno if any of them will be actively looking, but they'll definitely keep an eye out. But yea, I'll join you tomorrow. Cheer up bud, we'll find her!" Mal gave Alu another friendly pat, then went on his way.

Mal opened his bag, and pulled out a notebook.

"Let's see," he muttered, "Who owes me now...? Oh, hey, she's nearby." Mal's finger landed on a name, and he smiled. He changed course slightly, so that he'd pass by a certain house. Mal made sure to tell anyone he knew to keep an eye out for Miu, and they all agreed.

Mal made it to the house, and pounded on the door.

"Oi, Lexi!" he called, "I'm calling in a favour!"

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:24 pm Reply with quote        
Lexi smiled and ran down the stairs from her bedroom. In her hands she held a hot chocolate. She pulled back the curtain on the window next to the door to see who was knocking. Ah, Mal.

She opened the door to her house and invited him inside, "What's up?" she asked, leaning on the open door. The cold air made her skin crawl. and she absentmindedly twisted her cup of hot chocolate in her hands.