Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Freshie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:00 am Reply with quote        
I'd love some avatar art of my current avatar here, and/or this one. x3
I'd pay with 5 gold and whatever else if necessary. ^^

nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:19 am Reply with quote        
http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo343/katelinshowers/base2-2.jpg

It was the best I could do as tired as I am lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:58 pm Reply with quote        
I want some art again since I'm a bit lonely and depressed these days. Gah.

So I'll update this in a bit. x3

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:02 pm Reply with quote        
Oh no Freshie, what's wrong?

::Shop::
Freshie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:12 pm Reply with quote        
Welp, my boyfriend left me.
As in, we've been dating here at Job Corps, and then he just got termed right before winter break. They decided he was making a weapon out of trade supplies and you can't have weapons soo yeah. Hes still a silly dinglebut though. D:<
But i'm still with him and hes sad hes gone and at home now and hes trying to get back in. I dunno if they will though, only because they are filling this place up with so many students then they can handle, but also kicking out anyone who does anything so they'll have room for the new students.

So I've been lonely since apparently everyone has somebody here though some back at home like me, and like everyone i know whos in a relationship just got engaged over the break too. xP
But other then that, also dunno who to hang out with since its like a new environment with him gone. I have plenty of friends here, its just I feel like a third, forth, etc wheel. >n<

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:35 pm Reply with quote        
Oh no, I'm sorry. I'm a little confused, are you two still together and he just lives away from you know?

And I know how you feel about being a third wheel, but hontesly your friends won't mind, especially if they invite you along! Although try having a girls day out, so you can have some time with your friends without the significant others.

Freshie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:47 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, we're still together, hes just so far away now. xP
We email and call a lot though. ^^;;

But I've been focusing on stuff thats got be distracted, mainly Disney stuff and.. finally buying a set of cat ears and tail, I can't wait to get them in the mail! :D
Yay gift cards! x3

I just feel bad cause the last month he was here with me, I was too busy being stressed out by everything going on for me and didn't have time for him much. And now all the stuff I was buzy with and the stress is over..but now hes gone. xP

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:25 pm Reply with quote        
Ahh yeaa I see what you mean. Life always seems to throw everythign at you at once doesn't it xP
Happened with my ex-boyfriend. Had barely any time, if any all all, to spend with him.
Although at least now when he's away you at least have the time to talk to him, instead of just a rushed conversation? I mean beofre hand I'm imagining you didn't have much free time.

What kind of Disney stuff? (I love disney) :o
And I can easily imagine you with a pair of cat ears x3
What color are they?

Freshie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:38 pm Reply with quote        
Mostly Disney theme park related, as with I wanna work for Disney after I compleate my training here. :D

And my cat ears and tail are white, with light pink inner cat ears.
almost done updated wee x3

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:09 pm Reply with quote        
I always imagined how interesting it would be to work there after I went for my first time xD
I would love to be made up as one of the Disney princesses. Or one of the many dancers they had. Althouh it'd probably be hard to get those kinds of jobs. What kind of job would you get? :3

Aww sounds cute! :3

Freshie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
I would be getting a painting/construction job. It'd be so fun to help keep the magic alive there. ^^;;

And yes, I'd totally wanna be a face chacter there too, but those audictions, I wouldn't survive. xD But I would love to be part of the costuming department though. :D

Along with the ears and tail, I also have a few collars and now a leash. <w<

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
... Freshie. Do you know how bad that sounded to me?
"Oh, I've got myself a couple of collars and a leash..."

My mind, ahhh.

I don't even want to image what the auditions for those jobs are. They must be so selective considering how many people probably try for those jobs <<
Costuming sounds like it would be so much fun!

Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:08 pm Reply with quote        
Doesn't sound bad to me at all. xD
But then again.. I'm just kinky. <w<

Costuming is love!
And clothes and sewing and whatnot too. <3

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:16 pm Reply with quote        
Freshie I didn't know you rolled that way! Wink
I mean bad because I wasn't expecting Freshie to be a dominatrix :P

Ohh I'm in love with clothes. watch fashion police and project runway just to see the clothing <3

Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:20 pm Reply with quote        
Oh nah. I'm not a dom of any sort. I'm the one in the collar and leash. xD

Project Runway got me into being a fashion designer. :3