Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:54 am Reply with quote        
OOC: How is Noa sitting on a chair? Or is that the pillow-seat-thingy xD

Jaide finally stopped laughing and caught her breath. "Only you would do something like that Lynn!" She said slightly breathless. " And the fact that he still wants to spend time with you is saying something!" She saw Lynn still hesitating. "Oh calm down, we'll stay. At least until Anthea wakes up so I can get her to help me" she said smiling evilly. "Speaking of which, where is she?

Lynn, happy for the change subject, replied quickly. " She's sleeping in, probably becuase she was up a bit late last night with a certain someone who didn't invite me over." She said, laughing at Jaide's expression.

"It's not my fault you were busy and I didn't know where you were!"

::Shop::
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:48 am Reply with quote        
OOC| Yeah. They have this little collapsible seat thing with a cushion on it that they rest their torsos on at night.

The brothers stared at each other for a second, then Aon let go of the spoon and knelt over to add some sugar to the pot. "You just want peaches, don't you?"

"Yes." He stood anticipating, biting back a smile.

"... Fine. But--" He sighed at Noa's "YESSSS" and waited until he was done dancing excitedly. "But you owe me. Next time I want to stop for the night, we do what I say." Usually while traveling around Noa would squeeze as much travel as possible out of every day, wanting to get to the safety of their ally herd as soon as possible. This meant Aon didn't get as much sleep as he wanted, meaning Aon wanted to strangle him 9/10s of the time. But Noa didn't seem to mind this compromise.

"Okay!" he said cheerfully. "I'll go find a bowl!" Since they certainly didn't have any bowls big enough. He pranced off to the center of camp, where community dishes were free to take. He came back shortly with a wooden bowl big enough for all of the oat meal, and he pulled the spoon from Aon to begin ladling it in.

Aon patiently moved the pot off of the fire, then put the fire out just as patiently. On the inside, however, he was trying not to let the anxiety in his chest well up into his throat.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:00 pm Reply with quote        
OOC: I wish you could read my mind, and see the image that popped in my head when I imagined Noa prancing. It was priceless.

Lynn blushed slightly. " I was watching a bard perform a bit of a play." She saw a smile slowly creep onto Jaide's face. "Don't say a word. Now grab some peaches and apples from my satchel, Anthea should be waking up soon."

Jaide got up, still smiling. "Why so defensive?" She commented as she walked to grab the satchel.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm Reply with quote        
With the oat meal in the bowl and a small bag of cinnamon on hand, they set off across the camp to get to the other centaurs' resting site. Noa walked happily ahead as Aon trailed shamefully behind, regretting this decision. Noa knew he would get over it soon.

Upon coming to the site, Noa proffered the bowl out to the two females with his head bowed. "Ladies," he said gravely in greeting.

Aon eyed his brother. "We thought we would share our oat with you..." He looked up and caught Lynn's eye, lowering his gaze again quickly. "Er, we thought... I mean, we thought we could have first meal together." Crap. One look at her and he got all flustered. Noa was right, what happened to all his suave merchant skills?

"But we demand peaches in return!" Noa piped up, flashing Jaide a smile.

"Noa!" Aon hissed under his breath, resisting the urge to smack him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:56 pm Reply with quote        
As Jaide was picking up the satchel, she heard a slightly familiar voice. She looked up to see Noa and Aon. She noticed how Aon's gaze was more downward, while Noa seemed more comfortable. After hearing NOa's exclamation for the peaches, she couldn't help but raise her eyebrows. " You demand? " Jaide said teasingly

After catching Aon's eye Lynn had quickly turned her attention to Jaide, then Noa. " What she means," Lynn quickly said, resisting the urge to glare at Jaide, " was that we'd love to share. "Here, come sit down." She quickly moved away her other bag to make room and moved to toss the skin out of the campsite. As turn turn away she quickly brushed off her top and took a breath. She moved back toward the fire pit and sat back down, after grabbing the satchel in Jaide's hands.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:16 pm Reply with quote        
"Awesome!" Noa moved farther into the campsite and set the bowl down. "You won't regret it, Aon makes the best oat meal."

Aon stood still for a second, still trying to get his bearings, then walked tentatively after his brother. He held up their two bowls. "We... only brought two bowls."

"We really only own two bowls," Noa laughed, then butted his twin. At the look Aon gave him, he gestured over to Lynn with his chin, before turning back to the oatmeal. "Cinnamon oat meal! And now with peaches, too. It'll be delicious, don't you think?" He grinned at Jaide again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:53 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh that's fine, I'm sure there are some we can find. If need be we can grab a community dish. " Lynn said, moving to get back upuntil Jaide put a hand on her shoulder to sit her back down.

"Honestly, I've never had any. I wouldnn't think to mix them together." Jaide said grinning back at Noa . "Let me go find them Lynn while you finish peeling, and you all can go ahead and sit down." She continued, hoping that Aon would realize an opportunity to sit next to Lynn. She moved to rummage around Thea and Lynn's things to find their bowls.

Lynn sat back down and reached into the bag to pull out three peaches. "How hungry are you both?" she asked, looking Aon in the eyes before turning to Noa.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:28 pm Reply with quote        
"What? Never had it! What life have you been living?!" Noa shook his head, taking a bowl from Aon and ladling a serving into it. Then he handed the full one off for the empty, filling it as well. Aon stood and watched Noa with a rather lost and perplexed look. It was cute, actually. Noa grinned and resisted ruffling his hair, sprinkling some cinnamon over the bowls instead. Then he clasped his shoulder and gestured over to Lynn again.

Aon stared at his brother for another second, then walked over to lay beside Lynn. Smiling a bit, he held out a bowl to her. "Pretty... pretty hungry, I suppose."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
Nuria awoke to being poked in the side with a spoon by her mother. "I'm awake" She muttered opening one eye then quickly getting out of the way before the spoon clocked her on the head. "Ok ok I'll come eat." She said to her other mother which was the one with the spoon that had swung at her head. After eating a quick meal she decided to walk around camp. Donning her mask she bid her mother's farewell till latter and began to walk around the camp. Not many others were awake at this time so it was quite peaceful. She suddenly remembered how rude she had been the evening before not having said anything back to Noa when he had introduced himself as he had. She had heard him but not all that well over the crowd and her own hunger. "I'll have to apologize to him for my rudeness next I see him. She thought to herself as she continued her morning stroll through the camp. It really was quite peaceful.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:42 am Reply with quote        
Lynn smiled and looked back down into her satchel, pulling another so she had one for everybody. She rummaged around before pulling our her knife. " It'll just take me a bit to peel and cut the peaches. When Jaide finds the other bowls we can split up the oatmeal."

Jaide continue to rummage around, but only managed to find one more bowl and a couple of plates for the peaches. She sighed and walked back to where Lynn and Aon were sitting, laughing inside at how nervous they seemed. "Well, I only managed to find one bowl. I'll have to go get another."

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:16 pm Reply with quote        
OOC| Aon handed Lynn a bowl of oatmeal >.> just so you're aware

"I can go get it," Noa put the large bowl down a couple feet from the fire to keep it warm, then started back to the community dish pile.

Aon looked over at Jaide. "Why don't you come sit by the fire? Oh-" he looked back at Lynn, "I can help with that." He reached over to take a peach then thought better of it and straightened again. "Er- if you'll let me."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:12 am Reply with quote        
OOC: Wait, centaurs peel peaches??

Tari quickly finished her Waking Meal. She got up and stretched her arms and legs. She watched as most other centaurs were up and eating. She strapped on her belt, which contained a pouch and her knives. 'Right, I'm going now!' she said and her mum nodded. 'Make sure you don't loose yourself again!' she said with a wink. Tari nodded.

It was only when she was pacing away that she realized that what her mum had just said had a double meaning. She blushed but continued to the edge of the herd. How did her mum seem to know everything?

Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:56 pm Reply with quote        
OCC: Well people do, so I assumed so ^^"

Lynn placed the bowl of oatmeal down at her side that Aon handed her, noticing Jaide move to sit on the other side of the fire. "Oh, well of course you can help." She said. She moved the knife so the blade faced her and reached out the knife for Aon to grab. She hoped the he couldn't notice the wavering in her voice. She didn't know why she was nervous in front of Aon it was just breakfast.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:05 pm Reply with quote        
"Jax." Vin'Dorai was standing over her cousin, who was the only one of the family that wasn't awake yet. "Jaxim!" A slight grumbling noise came from the other centaur, and that was enough to tell Vin that he was awake, even if he didn't want to be. Vin giggled, then started poking Jax's side, right where he was ticklish.

Jax was taken from his beautiful sleep by harsh noises and tickling. His brain wasn't completely functional at this stage of the morning, but he knew that he did NOT want to be awake right then. No. Not at all. Definitely not. Jax momentarily considered drawing a threatening picture of what he would do to Vin if she kept poking him, but that would require opening his eyes, and that was NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Jax screwed up his eyes, and scooted his lower body away from Vin's poking, trying to tell her to go the hell away.

Jax though Vin had given up when the poking stopped, but then his pillow-chair-seat-thingy was taken, rather quickly, out from under his head. Jax's head collided with the ground, and that woke him up rather quickly. He glared up at Vin, who was giggling mischievously, holding his headrest in one hand.

"Wake up sleepyhead," Vin said, "Here's your food."

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:44 pm Reply with quote        
Aon smiled and took the peach, only realizing after he was holding it that he had left his pack (and thus knife) back at his own camp. It didn't matter, however, because Noa was back with the fourth bowl. "Hey, give me your knife," Aon said, reaching up to pull the bowl away from him teasingly.

"Hey!" Noa said, trying to grab the bowl only for it to be pulled further away. "I'll give it to you if you give me my bowl back!"

"I'll give you the bowl back if you give me the knife."

"I'll punch you."

At this, Aon quickly handed the bowl over. Noa smiled smugly and started over to the oatmeal. "Hey! The knife!" Aon lurched to his feet and followed his brother, who danced around to the other side of the fire. After running around a circle several times, Aon finally caught up to his brother and they wrestled for a bit before Aon managed to pull the knife from his belt.

Noa watched his twin walk back calmly to his spot next to Lynn, then shrugged and returned to where he had dropped his bowl beside the oatmeal, scooping some into it.