Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:55 pm Reply with quote        
Aon blinked up at her, then moved forward a little bit. "I didn't want to disturb you," he said a bit sheepishly, looking into the crowd. He noticed a woman waving at them, and glanced between her and Lynn for a second before inquiring, "Is that Anthea?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:20 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh don't worry, it wouldn't be a disturbance to talk to you." Lynn said. She looked in the direction Aon had looked. A smile crept on her face as she saw Anthea waving at them. "Ohh yes that's her." she said laughing at the face Anthea was making. Lynn knew what that face meant, they were going to have a conversation about the guys as soon as they disappeared. "Anthea!" She shouted, trying to wave her over. When Anthea didn't move, she sighed. "I guess she can't hear me."

::Shop::
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:33 am Reply with quote        
"It looks like she's coming this way, anyway." Aon looked back at Noa, smiling a bit that he was still enthralled by Casanova's conversation. Aon looked back at Silas. "I don't know how much use you'll find a healer without her supplies," he laughed. "We should ask her if we can return to her rest site."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:52 pm Reply with quote        
(OOC: AnDe, aren't they all wearing masks? So technically Lynn can't see Anthea's face, right? x| )

Tari was trotting through the forest, her head moving from side to side and her ears flicking back and forth continuously. She clasped a throwing knife in each hand, which were covered in sweat. She jumped slightly at every sound she heard (though half the time it was her who was making it), and she probably would've bolted if the forest hadn't been so thick. In conclusion: she was lost.

Tari paused to catch her breath. She was really hungry, having missed the last meal. Her ears kept moving, trying to discern something out of all the forest noise. Some distant music... She turned and went in that direction, moving as fast as she could. She hated missing festivities, and she hated missing meals even more, especially if they were eating honey.

Finally she arrived at the edge of the forest and was back at the camp. She sighed, relieved, and put her knives back into her belt. She met a few centaurs still moving about, but most were near the campfire. Tari adjusted her mask before coming any nearer. While she didn't much enjoy the company of other centaurs, she loved being with her family, meaning her parents. And not to mention the baby that was soon coming. Tari smiled at the thought.

(Err, not sure whether to call it a foal)

Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:37 pm Reply with quote        
OCC: Anthea mask doesn't cover all her face, and she can still see her eyes. at least thats how I read other people xD

Anthea adjusted her top a little and walked over toward the group. She eyed the three males a bit on the walk over as subtly as she could. What's a girl to do? They were all attractive. She loved how one male stuck out of the group a bit to talk to the young colt, it was adorable. When she got close enough she came up to Lynn and hugged her. When she pulled back, she looking accusingly at Lynn. "Where were you? I've been waiting bored at the campsite for you to come back so we could go to the festival together!" Anthea asked. Not waiting for an answer she turned to the rest of the group smiling. "Hello everyone. What can I do for you all?" She turned to Silas and teasingly asked" What'd you do to hurt yourself now?"

Lynn frowned at Anthea's reaction and crossed her arms over her chest. "How was I supposed to know you'd be back on time for once. I thought you'd be busy enough you wouldn't notice my absence." She took a breath before continuing. "Anyway, I know you know Silas here, but do you know everyone else?"

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:16 pm Reply with quote        
OOC| RIGHT I forgot to mention that in the shop when someone was talking about Silas's wink xD. You can still see their eyes through the masks .___. The eye holes are just usually colored in black or white because I'm laaaazy Hai and it looks absolutely horrendous if I try to show the eyes.

-goes to repost in shop-

Anyways.

Aon watched Anthea curiously. He couldn't remember if she was familiar or not. Probably another centaur who had gotten a mask after he left. He pulled at Noa's arm a bit to make him aware that there was another person here now, then dipped his head at the woman. "Good evening. My name is Aon. Lynn has said many good things about you, and I've barely known her half a day." He smiled a bit.

Noa looked up as his arm was jostled, and he grinned at the site of the pretty lady. "Hello! I've seen you around, I believe," he said, then addressed Lynn a little as he added, "But we've never actually met,"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:00 pm Reply with quote        
Anthea smiled back at Noa. "You do seem familiar, but I only think I've seen you in passing. Nice to meet you Noa and Aon." Anthea subtly looked between Aon and Lynn. Yea, Lynette had a good excuse to be late. "I don't think we have meet Aon, I dont remember seeing you around. Or if I did it was very quick." She noticed Casanova and smiled softly. "And who is this little colt?" As she spoke she noticed some red on his arm, causing her smile to falter. "Oh no, what happened to your arm?"

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:17 pm Reply with quote        
OOC: I’m sooory about taking so long to reply to this guys; I really…have no excuse. OTL But I return with a solemn promise that I will try to suck less in the future, starting now. ;-; Sweat

Silas had been off in his own world for the last several minutes, indirectly ignoring anyone else who happened to be speaking to him. It wasn’t anything personal, he was just distracted; there was the fact that he was worrying about Amon, as was so often the case, of course. Beyond that ever-present worry though, there were all the sights and sounds of the festival to contend with. Silas absolutely loved festivals and the company they invited, but he often-times found all the activity to be a bit over stimulating and, well, distracting.

At the sound of Anthea’s voice, however, Silas seemed to snap out of his stupor at least somewhat. He put on his best insulted air at Anthea’s question and scoffed. “And why is it that you assume that I’ve hurt myself whenever we meet? How often do I really hurt myself anyway?” Despite this line of questioning and air of hurt pride though, Silas usually really was injured (whether by his own means, or someone else’s) when he sought the attention of the healer. Ignoring this fact, he lowered his voice a bit suggestively and looked into Anthea’s eyes, holding her gaze for a bit. “Maybe I just wanted to see you.”

He really did want to discuss Amon’zal’s health and hopefully procure some medication for his condition, but he didn’t want to ruin the festival for Anthea by troubling her with something time-consuming. In truth, Amon’zal had been putting things off long enough that one more day probably wouldn’t make things any worse. Besides, Silas figured he could always talk to Anthea after the festival.

Content enough that Anthea seemed to be ignoring his flirtations, Silas stared out at the festivities and let his mind wander again.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:27 am Reply with quote        
OOC: Right, ok Smile

Tari had found her parents and was now gobbling down some soup and celery. 'Haven't we ever taught you any manners?' asked Tari's mother, laying next to her. Tari blushed and quickly wiped her mouth on her wrist-thing. 'Sorry,' she said, 'I'm just really hungry.' Her mother rolled her eyes and flicked her tail.

Once she was done, Tari put her mask back on and started humming to the songs some of the centaurs were singing around the fire. Her father was strumming his lire. After a while, though, she started getting bored and fidgety, and decided to go have a walk around camp to see if there was anything she could do.

She got up and started walking around all the centaurs on the ground. She decided to go to the blacksmith and get her knives sharpened, because they were starting to get old. Then maybe she'd try to get some honey, and then...

Lost in her thoughts, Tari wasn't paying attention to where she was going, and right bumped into a group of centaurs. More specifically, a blond male centaur with long hair. 'O-oh, sorry!' she said, feeling herself blush under her mask.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:22 pm Reply with quote        
Casanova sniffled a few times, wiping his face carefully, though he imagined all of the hard work in painting that skull on his face was ruined. He looked around at all of the adults that gathered around, and wondered if he ought to just slink away. He wasn't that familiar with any of them, and they all seemed pretty busy among themselves. Surely no one would even notice if he slipped away. Besides, it was just a little scrape. He hadn't even felt it, so it couldn't have been that bad, right?

Casanova made up his mind and started taking little backwards steps to try to get by without being noticed.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:40 pm Reply with quote        
Nuria had left Mana after a while. There conversation seemingly stopping as soon as it had begun. She was now however bored despite all the festivities that were going on. In trying to avoid the main area of the festivities she had manged to wander into the center of it anyway. "That's what you get for thinking about food and following the smell of it instead of actually paying attention to what your doing." She thought to herself as she bumped into a young colt with a small scrape on his elbow.

"Oh sorry little one." She said then noticed he was moving away from what appeared to be a group he was with. She recognized a couple of the centaurs among them but couldn't place everyone's names. There were so many to people to keep up with. So She tended to forget names easily.

"Um hello everyone is this young one here with you? Because if so it seems he's trying to sneak off." She said curiously not sure why the boy would want to be sneaking off from them but figured it best to ask anyway.

Squid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:35 pm Reply with quote        
Casanova very nearly yelped like a little girl when he was bumped. He did jump, covering his mouth to muffle the shocked sound tried to escape. He looked up at the new adult, eyes wide as she brought his escape to the attention of the others. Caught! Turned in! Quick, think of an excuse!

"Umm. I was just... Going to go look for... " he panicked, his mind blanking as he looked around for something, anything, "I need to fix my paint. It's all come off, hasn't it?" he asked, not mentioning that it was his own worried tears that would have smeared the work.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:58 am Reply with quote        
OOC| Technically Cas shouldn't have painted himself since centaurs don't really have Halloween but... we'll just say he was being the strange little colt that he is Neutral

Aon looked over at the newcomer, then down at the boy. "Ah... no. He was with us, but we have no right to keep him here." He laughed a bit, cleaning a bit of Casanova's smeared face paint with his thumb, though he was really wiping his tears off. "Go find your parents. But don't wander too far from camp, okay?" He didn't want to be responsible if something worse than a scrape happened to the kid.

Since Aon seemed to be taking care of the mess with the kid, Noa turned his attention to Nuria, smiling. "Hi Nuria! We met briefly this morning before I talked to Shota, but we didn't get to talk much. I don't know if you remember me. You're one of the new protectors, right? Well- not new new, but new since I've been back." He laughed a bit, rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry. I've been a bit flustered all morning." He cast a glance at his brother in a "which-is-your-fault" look, but Aon wasn't paying attention to him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:01 pm Reply with quote        
Lynn turned to Anthea. "Well, we were gonna ask you to check out the little one, but he seems to be fine." she said smiling a bit. She turned towards Aon. "Would you like to go to the festival with us, or is there something you have to do with your brother. I realize I kind of kept you away from here for a while." She said, thankful her mask covered the slight blush she had.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
Aon snickered. "Do something? With my brother? He's as boring as a sack of wheat." He bowed down to Lynn. "So I would love to accompany you to the celebration. Er..." he straightened and looked around, "Even though we're in the middle of it."