Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:21 pm Reply with quote        
OCC
But then Tock will have more of an excuse to make fun of me.. this time with Aon!

::Shop::
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:34 pm Reply with quote        
OOC|| Aon teases everyone regardless of anything so

"I guess you didn't notice." Aon pointed at Casanova's arm, which had a scrape on it. "You hurt yourself while we were going through the woods, by pushing aside that branch." He shook his head a bit, trying not to laugh. "You're fine, Kiddo."

... -shrug- You know. That scratch you got, Cas Neutral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:34 pm Reply with quote        
Silas had been walking along, not really paying much attention to anyone or anything else, lost in thought. Not having any particular duties currently, he had a lot of time to just walk and think. It had been quiet lately, a bit too quite actually. The fact that the herd was so close to a village like this made him nervous; he wondered just what Shota was thinking, actually. Either way, it wasn't his place to question, and likely everything would be fine, so he shook his head lightly trying to clear away any lingering unpleasant thoughts.

The breeze felt nice against his bare skin, it was a beautiful day; surely there were better things to do than worry about things that he couldn't change. Maybe he would visit Amon'zal...and surprise him with something procured from a healer for that terrible cough that had been bothering him for the past week or so. Amon'zal hadn't been feeling well lately (well, he never really felt well actually) but he had refused to go to a healer, for fear of looking weak. Amon'zal and his stupid pride. That thought, alone, brought a smile to Silas's face. Well, if he was going to be like that, Silas would just have to take matters into his own hands.

Heading briskly towards Anthea's, whom he knew to be the closest healer, Silas sees the little group going in the same direction. He trots up beside them with a smile. "Hello. How goes the day?" He laughs a little and shakes his hair back out of his face. "I see that we're headed in the same direction, or at least appear to be...would you mind if I walked with you for a bit? A journey in company is better than a journey walked alone, true?" He smiles at the group, and winks over at Lynn, though she probably can't see that under his mask.

OOC: Because Silas is a flirt. Always and forever. And I felt the need to drop myself in in the middle of things here. Neutral Laugh
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:45 pm Reply with quote        
Random intrusion... Very smooth of you Sly xD

Lynn kept her hand on Casanova's shoulder and stood up, turning to the new man who spoke to them. He was familiar, but she couldn't remember his name for some reason. "Well that depends, where are heading?" she asked, trying to place his name in her mind. She failed to noticed his not-so-subtle wink.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:18 am Reply with quote        
OOC|| Oh shoot, I forgot to mention, Casanova doesn't have his skeleton on any more, Squid Neutral He's just normal now. If he can be normal.

Aon looked over at the newcomer as well. Geez, they were collecting the whole herd. "I suppose you can tag along." The centaur didn't look familiar to Aon at all... he must have gotten his mask since the last time Aon was here. "We're going to a healer's place."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:20 pm Reply with quote        
OOC: Well, I thought it was smooth of me, AnDe. >.>; x3

Silas stared at Aon for a moment; he didn't much like the phrase "tag along." Of course, he supposed, that was what he was doing, but still something about it irked him.

He shook his head and began fiddling absentmindedly with his wrist strap before continuing. "What a coincidence, that's just where I was heading as well. So it seems we're heaed the same direction after all. Truthfully, I was just hoping you all were traveling my way...." He lowers his voice in mock confidentiallity. "I get so bored traveling alone, you know?" He laughed, realized he was rambling a bit and started to feel a bit conspicous. "Or...I could just hang back here and go on on my own if you all would rather. But where'd be the fun in that? I do feel sorry for that healer having everybody just show up at once like this though." He laughed and finally stopped tinkering for a moment. "But, hey, we'll keep her busy I suppose."

He stoped speaking, realizing something rather important: he hadn't yet introduced himself to the group, despite the fact that he didn't actually know a single one of them. "I'm sorry, I failed to introduce myself properly. My name is Silas. I think I may have met you before..." he inclines his head to Aon. "...but I was rather young; I didn't even have my mask yet." He chuckled and turned his attention to Lynn. "But, I don't think we've ever crossed paths before; surely I would remember if we had." Wink

OOC: Yeeaah...Silas is a dork. Kinda like Sly. X3;
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:44 pm Reply with quote        
Ohh it wasn't sarcasm, twas smooth x3

Lynette blushed at Silas's words, silently glad her mask hid most of it. What was with her meeting all these forward men today? She got curious as to why he needed a healer, he looked completely fine.
Lynn realized she hadn't answered. "Oh, I don't believe we have meet. I'm Lynette, but please call me Lynn." She smiled gently, unsure of what to think of the outgoing newcomer. " And you can join us. I guess we should start heading over?"

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:31 pm Reply with quote        
Aon rolled his shoulders, as though stretching them, but Noa recognized his aggravation. Was everyone going to hit on the girl he fancied? He cleared his throat. "Silas, hm? Sounds a little familiar." He had been one of the first dozen centaurs to join Hallowind, but once it got past sixty or so centaurs he had given up keeping track of them all. "Yeah, we should go." He gave a slight bow to Lynn, holding out his arms in a 'lead-the-way' gesture.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:47 pm Reply with quote        
Lynn nodded in agreement with Aon, she managed the smile that was threatening to break out on her face. She was so curious to what Anthea would think about Aon. "Alright. We're close by anyway." she said to Aon smiling. Lynn turn to Silas. " So why are you heading to Anthea's? You don't look injured or sick?"

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
As they started walking, Aon turned his ears back to listen to Lynn talk. He hadn't thought of that, actually- why was Silas going to a healer? Had he seriously come up simply to hit on Lynn? "Noa, have you met Anthea before?" He turned to look at his brother to distract himself from his thoughts.

Noa was still walking alongside Casanova, listening to the boy's adorable chattering, though perhaps not understanding some of it. He turned to look at his brother, though, blinking. He put in more of an effort to know all of Hallowind. "Maybe once or twice," he allowed. "I'd recognize her if I saw her, probably."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:44 pm Reply with quote        
Anthea sighed and rested her head against her hand. She didn't know where Lynette had ran off too, and today had been a rather uneventful day. She was laying down on the ground and turned to see the commotion around her. Just the usual suspects were walking around her. Dear god, she didn't know if she would get upset at Lynn for coming back late or hug her. She couldn't remember how long shed be sitting here alone. Anthea decided to get up and take a quick stroll around, it was a beautiful day, might as well not waste it.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:19 pm Reply with quote        
Aon made his way through the crowd of centaurs in the camp, having to constantly stop for little kids darting in front of his path. Everyone had high spirits, and music from the center of camp was drifting over all of it, loud even from when they were back in the woods, let alone actually in the borders of their encampment.

Aon sifted through all the bodies, trying to keep up with Lynn and Silas in front of him while still going slow enough for Noa and the young colt to follow. Surely Anthea would be out here among the festivities, and not in her usual rest site.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:09 pm Reply with quote        
Lynn noticed Aon was hanging behind, and sighed a little. He was looking around, and probably wouldn't notice if she waved him forward. She looked around, noticing everyone was out and about. Hopefully Anthea was nearby.

Anthea walked toward the main gathering site, noticing the child running around and all the commotion. She also noticed a few attractive males and got disappointed. It not as fun eyeing males without a friend.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
Aon looked around for Anthea, before remembering that he had no idea what she looked like. Sighing a bit, and feeling strangely left out, what with Noa talking to Casanova behind him and Lynn talking to Silas in front of him, he simply stared at the ground ahead of him as he walked. Unfortunately this was harder to do than one would think, having dozens of people milling around him. Why had they walked directly into the center of the festival, anyway? They could have gone around.

Abyl was significantly more uncomfortable in celebrations than Shota was, and as such stayed as close to the man as possible. They were watching (or, at least, Shota was watching) a skit that was being put on by several bards. Centaurs were crowded all around them, and Abe kept his lower shoulder pressed against Sho's left one. The only reason he was here and not off at the outskirts of the encampment was because he promised Blaine that he would be there for her performance.

Such a pleasant girl, he thought as a younger centaur wedged himself between him and the centaur next to him, making him shift slightly. I hope she'll take up my offer for tea. It would be nice to have someone to talk to while I work tonight. Shota was usually off doing other things in the evening, and most other centaurs were having the last meal or spending time with their families.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
Anthea didn't notice as she unconsciously walked toward the congestion of people and children at the festival. She sidestepped to avoid a young colt running by her. She looked around, hoping to stop Lynette or at least someone she recognized. Why would she want to celebrate alone?
She was surprised when she actually saw Lynn among the crowd. Anthea was more shocked by the company Lynn had with her. Since when did she hang around three (attractive) males? And what the hell was with the young boy?
Anthea waved in their direction and began to walk toward them. There was no use shouting, the crowd around her was too loud.

Lynn heard Noa and Casanova talking, but she noticed Aon's silence. She turned around to see him staring at the ground. She slowed down walked a bit and waved him toward her and Silas. "Come walk with us!" she said smiling.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next