Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:01 pm Reply with quote        
Aon smiled and shrugged. "Oh well. Good thing you have me here."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
Lynn nodded in agreement. "It is. Especially because this area looks so unfamiliar to me." she said, looking around at the landscape. "Are we close by?"

::Shop::
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:01 pm Reply with quote        
Aon nodded. "If you listen you can hear some of the camp noise. We should be there in a couple of minutes." He smiled again, nudging her side a bit teasingly with his elbow. "So what's this 'Anthea' like? It almost sounds like you have a crush on her."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quote        
"More than a crush, I love her." she said, laughing at his suggestion. "But she might as well have been my sister. Her mom took care of me when I was an adolescent. She's what remains of my family." She looked up back at Aon. "What about you? Do you and your brother get along well?"

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:17 pm Reply with quote        
Aon shrugged. "We kind of have to. We have our spats, though." He looked up, then smiled. "But why don't you ask him?" They had neared the camp, and Noa was trotting towards them.

"Where have you been?" Noa demanded. "You said you'd be back in a matter of minutes, you were gone f- oh." He finally noticed Lynette. "Hello."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:23 pm Reply with quote        
Lynn smiled at Noa "Hello, I'm Lynn. Sorry I kept your brother, but after we had lunch I needed some help getting through the forest." She looked at Casanova and added, "And we need to get this one to a healer. Would you like to come with us?" Lynn held back a smile. She found it funny how upset Noa was being over Aon's tardiness.

Do centaurs shake hands in greeting? Welll they do now xD

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
Noa is like... "BLARGHHH SUPA PRAHTEKTIV OLDA BRUTHA"

Good luck translating that .___.

And... no. No they don't shake hands xD

"O-oh. I'm Noa. It's nice to meet you." He looked at Aon, then to Cas. Where had his brother found this little tagalong? Aon didn't even really like kids. "I could come. I already reported to Shota and he said he had no duties for me, so I have plenty of time." That last sentence was more for Aon than anyone else.

Aon sighed a little under his breath, not wanting his brother to come with them. Noa always stole girls' hearts. "Alright, let's go then." He started off again, walking past Noa, who was smiling at Lynn.

Why does Casanova need a healer? o__O

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
Lynn smiled at Noa before hurrying to catch up to Aon, making sure Casanova hadn't wandered off. "Do you even know where we're going?" she asked teasingly. Although Aon was heading in the right direction, Lynn secretly hoped he hadn't past by Anthea's place recently. She didn't want Anthea to already have her eye on him.

You said for some reason he need a healer earlier in the event thread.. o.O
Is it bad that I understood what you said just reading it over once? xD

Now you're speaking AnDe's english xD

Woahhhh. Aon doesn't like kids? D:

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:02 am Reply with quote        
Aon shrugged a bit, laughing. "That's why you're here, isn't it? Though who knows if we can depend on your sense of direction to find your cousin..."

Noa blinked at Casanova, smiling a bit. "Hello. What's your name? I'm Noa."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:39 pm Reply with quote        
Casanova had been silently following the two adults. He hung back a bit, being politely quiet while they spoke. He really didn't know why exactly they were taking him to a healer. Didn't they know that the bones he had painted on we fake? Had he used something poisonous to make the paint and not realised it? Was he dying and unaware of the fact?

When the new adult spoke to him, suddenly Casanova was on the verge of tears. "I ... I'm ... Ca... Casanova and I don't want to diiiiie." he sobbed, lifting his hands to cover his eyes so the adults wouldn't see the tears that would soon threaten to ruin the makeup on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:23 pm Reply with quote        
Lynn laughed and gently nudged Aon with her shoulder. "Hey! I'm know my away around camps. How else would I ever return home?" She looked around the camp smiling, "It's just in forest where I have issues. Everything looks to alike."

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:23 pm Reply with quote        
ahahahaha Lynn just ignores Cas .___.

"Uh-" Noa stopped as the boy burst into tears. "I... I don't think you're going to die." He didn't sound very confident, though. It wasn't like he would know... but he was sure they would be walking a lot faster if the boy was in serious danger. "You said your name was Casanova, right?" he asked hesitantly, patting the boy's shoulder. "Just calm down, everything will be fine."

Aon stopped when he heard the kid start to cry, and he turned around, confused. "Noa, what did you do to him?"

"Nothing!" Noa said defensively. "He just started crying and saying he was going to die!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:41 pm Reply with quote        
.. oh snap. I forgot about Squid's post.. xD
Soo.. what is going to be wrong with Casanova for him to go to a healer? ._.
Should he have just.. scraped his elbow? xD

Because apparently i read something that never was posted.. xD

Lynn turned when she heard Noa talk. She saw Casanova crying and quickly went up to him, bent down and put a hand on his shoulder and used her other to wipe the boys face. "Shh Casanova, you're fine! You're not going to die."

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:11 pm Reply with quote        
OOC|| We could just say... Lynn is delirious xD orz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:29 am Reply with quote        
    No clue, guys. No clue. Could just play it off as a mistake or something, you know. "Oh, I thought you said ... " or something? I don't even know .___.

Casanova tried to be brave and stop his tears, he really did. But he was young! He couldn't die! He sniffled and scrubbed his eyes with his hands, taking comfort from the two adults.

"If I'm fi... fine, then why are you taking me to a healer?" he choked, blinking blearily at Lynn. "Where the berries I picked poisonous? Is the cheese dangerous to me because I've never had it before?"