Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:04 pm Reply with quote        
"Hello Mana." Nuria said slowing her pace a bit so the other could keep up with her. " I was stretching my legs seeing as standing in one spot does tend to get uncomfortable after a while." she continued making sure she was keeping a lookout for trouble while still conversing with Mana.

"I haven't seen much in the way of excitement. A few younlings seemed to be having a good time earlier. Other wise it all seems rather quite." She said stopping her trotting to listen. She thought she might have herd a noise of some sort. Of course it could simply be an animal but it was always best to be alert.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:58 pm Reply with quote        
Summary of Halloween Event RP

Casanova and Adelais were playing around, and met up with Aon, Lynette, and Elkin. Adelais went back to camp while the other four decided to go have a picnic lunch by the edge of the forest. Elkin and Cas went off on their own to pick some berries while Aon and Lynn settled down into a spot. When Casanova and Elkin came back, Aon told them the story of Haur, a centaur who, at different times, was part of every guild and class (save the necro class).

Meanwhile, Blaine stumbled across Abyl working on a mask, and they ended up chatting a little. Abyl offers for Blaine to come drink tea with him after she entertains at the Harvest Festival, so her throat won't get sore.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:46 pm Reply with quote        
Angelic.Demon wrote:
Lynn smiled and leaned back against the tree. She look at the image of Aon and Casanova, and smiled at the sweet-coated ending of the story. She looked back up at the sun, and felt her eyelids flutter close as she relaxed back into the tree, letting Aon talk to Casanova. Her mind began to wander about the new people she had just met.

Aon turned to look at Lynn, both a bit disheartened and amused that his story had made her sleepy. Still facing her, he cleared his throat a bit. "You haven't finished your lunch." He paused, then looking at the last bit of cheese he had, he added, "You should have the rest of the cheese." He laid it next to her bread.

lol don't offer it to the poor kid who has only tried it for the first time today <___>

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:47 pm Reply with quote        
Hallowind's flock of sheep was a small one, but Thabrix didn't mind. It made his job much easier in the long run. His torso leaned against his sturdy wooden shepherd's crook as it made a small hole in the ground from how hard he was pushing down on it. Etyl, his black ewe, laid down on the ground next to him, contentedly chewing the grass that was in front of her.

The grass around the area was starting to become sparse, and Thabrix knew that he had to move the flock very soon. He'd probably do that tomorrow. For now, the sheep seemed content staying right where they were, and they had enough grass for the day. He pulled his crook out of the ground and lay down next to Etyl. "Well, it sure is a nice day." He looked over at the sheep, who looked back at the sound of his voice. He knew that she couldn't understand what he said, but he liked talking to her anyways.

For now, he watched the sheep, always on the lookout for danger. This had been a very peaceful area so far, though, so he wasn't looking around too hard.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:50 pm Reply with quote        
Lynn opened her eyes and smiled "Oh thank you. I'm sorry to close my eyes I just got distracted by my thoughts. And I'd love some cheese, but I'll let Casanova eat the rest if he'd like it." she said, thinking of how much the boy loved the taste of the new food [[ Lynn thinks of the children at least :P ]]

She sat back up and stretching her back a bit to strech the sore muscles. "I still haven't recovered from my latest trip. I'm still sore from walking she said, laughing a little.

::Shop::
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:16 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh... right," Aon said a bit sheepishly. He had forgotten about Cas. He stretched his own back, though it didn't bother him. "You should just go ask a healer for some heating balm."

Hmmm brain pooped out on me all of a sudden D:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
Lynn looked at, frowning. "YOu should go see my cousin, she ate earlier so she should be back. Do you know who Anthea is Casanova?" she asking, hoping the boy knew where to go. She knew she should take him to the healer, but she really didn't want to leave Aon. She looked over at the male, and saw him stretching, his shirt lifted to show a bit of his stomach. Lynn blushed and quickly looked back to Casanova.

Lynn's ogling Aon ahaha xD

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:28 pm Reply with quote        
Her cousin...? Right, she mentioned her before. Aon shifted his torso weight forward to get his back legs under him and stand up. Shaking stray grass from his coat and tail, he picked up his double-bag and slung it over his back again. "I'm sure we can find her, even if Cas doesn't know. Want to come along, Little One?" He was quite sure by now that Casanova didn't mind meeting new people.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:37 pm Reply with quote        
(( I like how we're just RP for Squid xD))

Lynn got up from the ground, and brushed herself off as best as she could and smiled. "Come on, I'll lead the way." she said. She turned toward the area they came from and walked to the past Aon, looking back to make sure then followed her. She realized she would being taking this male to Anthea, and had to hold in a laugh. She was going to get interrogated about this male, Lynn didn't think she was hiding her attraction very well.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:49 pm Reply with quote        
((Well... meh.))

Aon followed curiously, wondering what this Anthea would be like if Lynette thought so highly of her. Then again, she did say the centaur was as close as a sister. "It should be easy to find her," Aon said confidently, keeping alongside Lynn.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:56 pm Reply with quote        
Lynn nodded in agreement. "I mean I thin were going the right way" She said, looking around to get a bearing of the landscape. Looked a bit familiar, so she hoped she was right. She looked back forward to see a branch about to hit her head. She moved out of the way, accidentally bumping into Aon. Her hand hit his arm and her (lower body, the horse part i dunno what to call it ._.) hit him. "OH shot! Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going>" Lynn said and she moving back, embarrassed.

I.. have no idea why i made Lynn do that. I couldn't think of what to say ._.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
Just call it body. Torso is their human part, body is the horse part.

Should I make a centaur-body-parts reference sheet? xD

Aon laughed a little at her glancing around. "Wait, the right way to get back to camp? Of course we know how to do that." How could someone with a sense of direction like that be roaming the land on her own? He was surprised she had never fallen into a marsh. He thought all of this with amusement in his own mind- of course they were just teasings, but he knew better than to say them out loud in case he offended her again.

He looked over as she bumped into him, reaching out a hand to push the branch up and further remove her from the possibility of running into it. "Keep an eye on where you're going," he said, trying very hard to hold in his laughter. "I can get us back to camp."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
Yes. Because I do NOT know what centaur parts there are. They should have a belly button <<

Lynn glared at him playfully, smiling. " I can tell you're laughing on the inside. I'm sorry if I'm not used to spending time in the woods are here." She said laughing. "Though I am clumsy. That branch is a normal occurrence for me."
She noticed he hadn't changed directions yet, and her happiness grew. "Well since you haven't lead me in a different direction, did this mean that I actually was going the right was?" she asked.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:37 pm Reply with quote        
...No. They shouldn't. That would make absolutely no sense Neutral

"I would hope that you could at least trace your steps back from where we all met a couple hours ago," Aon laughed. "If you had been going the wrong way when we got up I would have stopped you."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:39 pm Reply with quote        
Lynn laughed. "Well I got a bit distracted. I wasn't expecting to meet people on my walk through the forest." she said, embarrassed.

Poor Lynn. Horrible with directions but her job is traveling xD

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next