Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46
Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:44 pm Reply with quote        
Sounds a bit hectic... How'd you injure yourself this time? I haven't maimed myself or anything lately but I've been having an increased tendency to knock my head into things, hahaha. Trying to force myself to get working on one of my comics or stories and it's all for naught. No progress yet. Don't know what's holding me back. :I

So I think Shen misses Yuuna and we should totally set up another play-date, y'know? hahahaha~ Maybe it'll kick my creativity back into gear. And I noticed you bought the Spirit just for the ghost part, too >w< I bought it impulsively. Ghost-cat pleases me.

Art Shop!Item ShopChat with me!Open for RP!
Icewing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:12 am Reply with quote        
Karate. Black-belt threw me, I forgot to do a front roll and faceplanted. And then I sprained my thumb because of my bad landing and can't move my hand now XD

Yuuna misses Shen too(And if he doesn't, I'm making him miss Shen XD), so, yes, that is a very good idea Happy

The Spirit?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:42 pm Reply with quote        
Oh man... way to go. What belt color do you have? All I know is brown is lowest and black is highest or something, right?

The cat-thing chilling next to your avatar XD

Icewing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:49 pm Reply with quote        
I'm a second degree white(i.e. the second lowest belt XD) The belts go from White, 2nd White, 3rd White, Yellow, 2nd Yellow, Orange, 2nd Orange, Green, 2nd Green, Blue, 2nd Blue, Purple, 2nd Purple, Brown, 2nd Brown, Junior Black, and, finally, black. So, yeah, i have a long way to go until I reach black belt XD

Ahh XD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:55 pm Reply with quote        
How... almost rainbow. That's a really long way. I can't imagine how many years that might take. @ @;

Icewing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:39 pm Reply with quote        
It's supposed to take around seven years for a normal person to become a black belt. Judging by my streak of injuries, it's probably gonna take be twenty XD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
Yea... and I don't suppose faceplanting has ever been anyone's signature move, either. But hey, you'd probably beat me in a fight!

Icewing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:48 am Reply with quote        
XD It'll be my signature move. They should make a movie about me: Icewing, the faceplanting ninja XD But, you would probably beat me. I'm far too uncoordinated to go around beating people in fights XD

I wonder if this still works; Yawnyawnyawnyawnyawnyawnyawn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:52 pm Reply with quote        
; A; You would, you evil, evil person. It works. And I thought today I wouldn't be plagued unhinging my jaw with massive yawns. I'm not even tired right now, you suck.

That would be one intense film, though. I'd go see it. Twice.

EDIT: And seriously, no lie, I've got Yawn, Yawn, Yawn by Les Savy Fav playing now... shuffle's out to get me, too ;;

Icewing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:37 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, fear my evilness. Yaaaaaawn.

XD It would be an epic movie.

Oh, did I forget to mention? I'm a poltergeist who happens to live in iPods.

EDIT: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! That's the fourth time in the past hour a helicopter almost crashed into a tree that is twenty feet from my (open) window. You'd think they would have learned to avoid the tree the other three times. Or I would have learned to close my window. Dang, I think I've gone deaf in my left ear. Stupid helicopter.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:52 pm Reply with quote        
Ok so that got me pretty badly (both now and when I'd first checked before my pod died and I was over a friend's place... got her, too XD)
Sorry I've been all aloof again, I've been all over the place doing this and that and applying for work anyplace I can. It sucks but I really hope I can get a job soon.

Whoah, wait, helicopters that low? That's nuts. You live near an airport or secret base or something? hahaha

Icewing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:56 am Reply with quote        
XD

It's fine, I'll can wait for you to post, jobs are more important anyways. Plus, I'm performing a vanishing act of my own today; I'm going to Boston where there will be no internet D:

I live near an airport, but we also live near powerlines that possibly got damaged from the amount of storms we've been having, so I presume they were checking those out. Or getting ready to complain about our chicken coop XD All I know is that they were flying scarily close to the house. I waved to one of the guys in the helicopter, and he waved back XD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
That's excellent. I last waved to a guy in a cowboy hat and kickass brown leather jacket and he waved back. Had this Indiana Jones air to him.
I'm sure the last time I was in Boston it was by sheer accident and we'd gotten lost (as always) on our way to Salem. hahaha~

And I'm still jealous you have chickens. <__<

Icewing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
Well, Boston was...interesting...
We went to the New England Aquarium and made jokes about the suckyness of the tanks, talked to protestors in Occupy Boston, one of which who thought I was a crossdresser(XD), and made a waiter at a restaurant stare at us because the three of us split six giant plates of pasta(We were very hungry XD). Oh, and then at the hotel we got in an interesting discussion about gay rights with these two guys who we were sharing a table with at the hotel restaurant.