Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Icewing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:01 am Reply with quote        
Hi, I'm Icewing/Icy, and I was wondering if anyone would like to do a one on one roleplay with me, as the title obviously states.

I tend to average anywhere between one paragraph and five paragraphs, depending on whether my character is interacting with someone or not. I am a major grammar freak, and my posts almost always are grammatically correct and generally have impeccable spelling, unless I am posting from my iPod and it decides to 'correct' my spelling. I also love using long words to add detailed description to my posts. Feel free to correct me if I misspell something, because that helps me learn from my grammatical errors. Just, be warned, I will often correct any grammatical mistakes I see in your posts as well.

I generally only RP male characters, and chances are, my characters are homosexuals. I do try to RP a female character every now and then, but I'm not as great writing posts for female characters, and I have a hard time making them act like the girls they are.

Romance is epic. If it fits into the roleplay, there will be romance. Of course, I wouldn't think of adding any romance to an RP if it's about, for example, a brother and a sister on a quest to rule the world or some similar plot. Also, there's one slightly strange thing about me. I absolutely hate heterosexual couples. Straight couples just creep me out(Yeah, I'm rather strange). I'll gladly roleplay M/M or F/F romance, though. Yaoi and Yuri are fine, just no straight couples whatsoever.

Now, onto the plots. I love anything that has to do with fantasy, especially roleplays about witches/wizards, dragons, nymphs, ect. I love love love love love elves, and would gladly participate in an RP about elves. Anything based off of a book series I've read is fine with me as well. I'll also gladly do RPs in a historical or medieval setting, provided we can tweak the past a bit so that we don't have to RP about any majorly boring historical events. If the RP is Aztec-related, you have a very happy Icewing willing to RP with you. I also love knights, ninjas, and samurai. I will also do highschool-style RPs, especially if there is a twist in the plot, such as the highschool being related to a series of murders, or the fact that the school is actually a school for magical creatures. Science-fiction RPs are also epic. I also love RPs based around mythology, such as anything based off of Greek, Roman, or Egyptian gods/goddesses. Well developed plots are my thing, and I love any RP where there is a goal the characters have to complete, whether it being minor, such as having to finish school, or major, such as having to save the world. Oh, did I mention, I love post-apocalypse roleplays as well. The only roleplays I will not take part in are roleplays that are solely based around animals, I cannot and will not roleplay animals. But, otherwise, I like a wide variety of roleplays, so I'm sure we'll be able to agree on a topic ^^

So, is there anyone out there who would be willing to participate in a one on one roleplay with me? Thanks Happy

Also, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, I'm a newb and I still don't quite know my way around this forum Sweat
Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:13 am Reply with quote        
I'm in. Totally up for any sort of RP setting and I, as well, normally play males, haha. Which setting or idea did you want to use most? I'm in for anything so long as it's interesting.

Art Shop!Item ShopChat with me!Open for RP!
Icewing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:44 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry for the late reply, I was at music camp and I didn't see your post last night ^^;;
I personally would like to RP something set in feudal Japan, especially something based around Samurai. I also wouldn't mind doing a roleplay based around the Beka Cooper Trilogy, if you've ever read it. Or, though you've probably never heard of this book, I wouldn't mind doing an RP based around The Swarm.
There's really no idea that's at the top of my list for the ones I would like to use, I'm up for a roleplay based about anything ^^
Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 pm Reply with quote        
No biggie on the delay. I was out all week, myself. I haven't read that book and I'm of decent knowledge of Feudal Japan. So long as I can research what we're doing, I wouldn't mind roleplaying it.

Icewing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:53 pm Reply with quote        
Want to do something about Feudal Japan, then, since we both seem to know about it? Maybe something about samurai?
Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:07 pm Reply with quote        
Sure :{D
So now we gotta plan out the plotline and whatnot. Hmmmm

Icewing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:39 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm... This is just an idea I threw around in my head during Algebra today, so it's probably not the best of all ideas.
So, maybe it could be something based around the Mongol invasions of Japan, and the characters are samurai who have to fight them?
There's a twist, though.
It's in an alternate world, so maybe the samurai are from different houses, each from a different dragon, and there are twelve houses, based off of the Chinese Zodiac.
No, I don't care that this is kinda combining China and Japan, maybe the culture of the alternate world could be a mix of China's culture and Japan's culture?
So, anyway, maybe the characters in the roleplay would have to fight of the Mongol invaders, using the powers of their dragons? And maybe every time a samurai uses the dragon's powers, it has an effect on the world, whether it kills a butterfly or causes a natural disaster?
-insert some other part of the plot here-

Yeah, not fully formed yet, but do you like the basic idea?
Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:42 pm Reply with quote        
Actually, I love it. It's like the Koei games, Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors + dragons. Hahaha. Their historical information is all out of whack.
I'll work out a character while I go pass out on my bed. Starting to look like an insomniac over here. I think this idea should work out nicely. I can't wait to get started. :{D

Icewing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:49 pm Reply with quote        
Yay, glad you like it ^^ One question, for the RP, it should be posted in the Private Roleplays forum, correct? If I'm correct in thinking that, I'll go clean up the plot a bit and post it now, since I have nothing better to do, if you would like me to ^^
Lol, ok. Don't be insomniac, then that would make two of us, and I believe one insomniac per roleplay is enough XD
But, yeah, I can't wait to get started either.
Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:52 pm Reply with quote        
Two insomniacs get more done~

Yea, it would go to Private. Those are 1:1 and invite-only RPs.
You could keep this one going in case someone wants to take your offer up on those other themes you mentioned.
And if you want, since it's in the OoC section we could "get paid" for plotting things out here instead of in the roleplay's thread, hahaha.

ninjamaos

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 pm Reply with quote        
Icewing wrote:
Sorry for the late reply, I was at music camp and I didn't see your post last night ^^;;
I personally would like to RP something set in feudal Japan, especially something based around Samurai. I also wouldn't mind doing a roleplay based around the Beka Cooper Trilogy, if you've ever read it. Or, though you've probably never heard of this book, I wouldn't mind doing an RP based around The Swarm.
There's really no idea that's at the top of my list for the ones I would like to use, I'm up for a roleplay based about anything ^^

Oh my gods, I know you guys are doing this one-on-one thing (sorry to rudely interrupt) BUT I love Tammy Pierce, and the Beka Cooper trilogy is my favorite, hands-down. Jus' thought you should know.
...I'll just be on my way now. Happy RPing!

Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Thank you Purochen! Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart
Icewing

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 pm Reply with quote        
Rhemiyl wrote:
Two insomniacs get more done~

Yea, it would go to Private. Those are 1:1 and invite-only RPs.
You could keep this one going in case someone wants to take your offer up on those other themes you mentioned.
And if you want, since it's in the OoC section we could "get paid" for plotting things out here instead of in the roleplay's thread, hahaha.

XD True, true.
Ok, so I'll post it now, then?
And, yeah, I think I'll keep this thread going, both so that we can think up plot bunnies of doom here, and so that if anyone else wants to do a one on one with me can have a place to ask.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:17 pm Reply with quote        
ninjamaos wrote:
Icewing wrote:

Oh my gods, I know you guys are doing this one-on-one thing (sorry to rudely interrupt) BUT I love Tammy Pierce, and the Beka Cooper trilogy is my favorite, hands-down. Jus' thought you should know.
...I'll just be on my way now. Happy RPing!

You wouldn't be willing to do an RP, would you? *majorly wants to do a Beka Cooper RP*

Oh yeah, sorry for double posting Sweat I'm used to a different forum where if you post within five minutes after your other post, they automatically merge.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:38 am Reply with quote        
Icewing wrote:

Ok, so I'll post it now, then?

Anytime~ We can start right away, if you'd like :3

Icewing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:40 pm Reply with quote        
Rhemiyl wrote:

Anytime~ We can start right away, if you'd like :3

I'm sorry, but do you mind if we start tomorrow? My parents just told me that in ten minutes(Gee, thanks for the notice ahead of time, Mum), we're leaving to go to a concert that will take up the remainder of my afternoon and evening, and I'm currently on my ipid, which makes it really difficult to post.