Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / News & Announcements
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:28 pm Reply with quote        
Hello everyone, I'm sure most of you have already noticed the lack of relics these past few months. We've been trying to get new ones made, but the cost to outsource is too great at this time.
This doesn't mean we won't ever have relics again, it's just that they will be released less often.
For now however, we have a lot of stuff planned to get Midorea active again. So keep an eye out during these next few weeks! Happy
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:48 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks for telling us, Cat. ^^ While I will miss the relics and how often they appear, I think it's good that you're going ahead and moving on with getting the site active instead of focusing on them.

And I can't wait to see what you and the rest of the staff have come up with! -excited-

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:51 pm Reply with quote        
I miss em too..
I miss the bits of activity we had here..
I'll try to post more..but I think alot of people ran off.

Might wanna try making a small newsletter. >3>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:21 pm Reply with quote        
yeah... it might be hard to get people back.

But as always, thank you for the update.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:35 pm Reply with quote        
I'm curious now, as the relics have been mentioned, but what's gonna be happening with the BMIs? o: Just wondering, 'cos they tend to be really pretty as well.
Looking forward to seeing changes though, this is one of the few sites on the internet I actually want to be on... And one of the only ones not full of trolls.

*Sorry in advance if this post doubles, internet is being awful today*

JOLLY COOPERATION!