Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. So is it ban-able to challenge yourself?
Katia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
I just saw the little speech bubble-like icon below my avatar and clicked on it. And then I accepted the challenge ... from myself ... Duh
I think there was this message saying an admin will be notified, so... is this bad? I feel like it will be Lips are Zipped
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:54 pm Reply with quote        
I made the same mistake before. So far nothing has happened and that was a long while ago. Of course I wouldn't do it multiple times but I am sure one accidental thing shouldn't be any problem.

Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:23 am Reply with quote        
It's not a real problem.

The system simply forbids people from doing so because, well, one could easily abuse the system by challenging himself over and over again. The "admin will be notified" part is mostly there to scare people so they won't try it again (well, it does really send a notification to the admins, but I don't think they've ever done something with it).

So you should be alright Wink

Katia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:53 pm Reply with quote        
Alright, thanks you two Smile