Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic Chykara's Avatar Art Freebies (Donations Optional)
Squid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:37 pm Reply with quote        
    Well, he's not going to let it go waste just because it's mushy and ruined!

xD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:13 am Reply with quote        
KoyiTar wrote:
Awww to bad all the spots are filled.

I can add you, I mistakenly added squid twice. I'll still do two pictures though, just forgot to remove from the last slot lol
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:55 am Reply with quote        
Oh yay ok I would love a couples art. I will get you references latter today I'm on my phone right now so its hard to try to get references and such.

Squid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:30 pm Reply with quote        
    You don't have to do two for me xD

It's okay~

But. I mean. If you want to, I'm totally in to that xD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:15 pm Reply with quote        
This is the best reference I have of both chars together. I have a colored version of the girl and will post that in a minute and the character sheet for the guy so you can get the colors for his outfit. I would prefer them in their trans formed states. Which is in the thought bubbles and better seen when I put the other reference here

Linky to first reference

Linky to second reference

Description for Aiden that's the guy:Physical Description: Aiden is pale and scrawny from not going outside very often when he was young. He keeps his long black hair in a ponytail and horn-rimmed glasses correct his nearsightedness. His eyes are an icy blue and he always seems to be sneering. Aiden dresses sensibly in button-up shirts, dress pants, and loafers.
When he transforms, he wears a scarlet tailcoat with gold epaulettes, black pants with red stripes running down the sides, and red boots. On his back is a black cape. He also loses any sight problems he has when transformed, and his glasses dissappear.

chykara

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:31 am Reply with quote        
KoyiTar wrote:
This is the best reference I have of both chars together. I have a colored version of the girl and will post that in a minute and the character sheet for the guy so you can get the colors for his outfit. I would prefer them in their trans formed states. Which is in the thought bubbles and better seen when I put the other reference here

Linky to first reference

Linky to second reference

Description for Aiden that's the guy:Physical Description: Aiden is pale and scrawny from not going outside very often when he was young. He keeps his long black hair in a ponytail and horn-rimmed glasses correct his nearsightedness. His eyes are an icy blue and he always seems to be sneering. Aiden dresses sensibly in button-up shirts, dress pants, and loafers.
When he transforms, he wears a scarlet tailcoat with gold epaulettes, black pants with red stripes running down the sides, and red boots. On his back is a black cape. He also loses any sight problems he has when transformed, and his glasses dissappear.

Thanks ^_^

@squid - I wanted to challenge myself and do the squid (never drew one before) and then do one that I felt comfortable drawing.
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
    Well, it is always good to challenge yourself. I need to do more challenging myself, in fact...

Hmm.

I should make myself write more, or through in a completely superfluous paragraph the next time I'm RPing...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:58 pm Reply with quote        
Ive been so busy, but I made this video showing the pictures I need to color in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVIcA3r5kpQ
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:05 pm Reply with quote        
No worries; we understand. ^^ Thank you for updating us.

Soleil

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:03 pm Reply with quote        
*Keeps eye on thread for when slots are open again* 8DD
Crow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:13 pm Reply with quote        
*Drool* Sparkle art sparkle...