Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
buuthepowerfull

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:47 pm Reply with quote        
Momiji watched the two girls run down the hall way. He couldn't help to atleast chuckle at them. So far he didn't see anything wrong with them. That fact atleast made him smile. Momiji continued to walk down the long hallway and looked around. the place seemed pretty plain and not that much was happening. Finally he gave in to the temptation and ran after the girls. Momiji hated being left out.
RavenFlames

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:52 pm Reply with quote        
Emiko smiled as she saw Momiji running after them as well. She chuckled but as she glanced back again, she tripped over her own feet and fell face first into the ground. After being so close to the end of the hall and winning the race. She fell and stayed motionless for a few moments before slowly sitting up, tears in her eyes from the pain of falling on her face. "Ow..." She rubs the sore spots of her face before she slowly stood up and watched the female. She then glanced back at Momiji who was still running, hoping he didn't see her fall...

buuthepowerfull

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:57 pm Reply with quote        
Momiji slowed down next to the girl. He saw her fall and stopped to see if she was alright, brushing some lint off of her shirt.

"You ok?" he asked? Again he didn't really care, but he thought he should at least be polite.
RavenFlames

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:05 pm Reply with quote        
She looked at him, rubbing the back of her head, embarrassed now. "Uh, yea. I'm fine, thanks...Guess I've still gotta get adjusted to this school. I'll never find a partner at this rate..." She shrugs a bit and folds her arms across her chest. "Then again, it is still too early to tell..." She laughs nervously and then looks down at the ground "Oh well..."

buuthepowerfull

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
Momiji shrugged and began walking down the hallway.

"It doesn't really matter to me. I just wanted a place to crash. I could live without a partner if i wanted to." he stated truthfully. "Hell I've lasted this long being alone."
RavenFlames

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:39 pm Reply with quote        
She blinked and watched him walk off. She frowned a bit and rubbed her nose lightly. She let out a soft sigh and pulled the sun glasses off her head and holds it in her hand. She looked back down the hall she ran down at the doors. Most likely the class rooms, or something. "I guess...I'm mostly useless. All the research I've been doing in my spare time has pretty much been going to waste without a partner but I suppose it won't be too hard to live without one. It's not always good to stay alone, though. Friends make us stronger. Give us something...no, someone to fight for. That's exactly why I hope to make some friends here..."

buuthepowerfull

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:48 pm Reply with quote        
Momiji arched his eyebrow at her, and tilts his fedora slightly.

"Yeah but if we give are trust to someone then they stab you in the back every time. Life is filled with traitors. The only person i can trust is myself." momiji tilts his hat down to cover his eyes. He was starting to cry, but he needed to hide it. He doesn't like it when people pity him. It makes him feel week.

"Whats the point of fighting for someone you can't trust." He said quietly.
RavenFlames

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:54 pm Reply with quote        
She turned to face him, frowning a bit and taking a step closer to him. "Not everyone will betray you, ya know...You have to filter out the traitors and keep them out of your life. Find the people that you can actually trust and let them in. If they betray you then they are low lives. I just met you but I do hope that one day you could trust me and maybe we could be friends."
She shrugs and lifts her arms up behind her head, leaning back a little bit. "But it's your decision. You don't have to hide from everyone because there will always be someone out there who will have your back." She lets her arms fall to her sides and she turns on her heels so her back is facing him. "I'm gonna go explore a bit...Guess I'll catch ya around..."
She sighed deeply and slowly started walking back up the hallway.

buuthepowerfull

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:10 pm Reply with quote        
Momiji Notices her change in direction and decides to go with her. "Hold on what do you mean let people in?" he asked. "If i do that then I'm putting myself in the open." Momiji continues to walk with her. He wanted to learn alittle more about trusting people. She seemed to know allot.
RavenFlames

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:15 pm Reply with quote        
She looks over at him and smiled. She took her gloves off and stuck them in the side of her belt, brushing off her arms a bit, over the fishnets. "Well..." She smiled and pulled a candy bar from her pack, handing it to him while putting another one in her mouth.
"Well, it's just like I said. We all have to take a risk sometime. You just have to find someone that won't let you down. To get you back up on your feet. I don't have any friends anymore but that isn't stopping me from trying to make some! Besides, you're a weapon. You have much more potential than even me. Haha, once you find the right partner for you, then you'll know how to trust."

buuthepowerfull

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:33 pm Reply with quote        
Momiji took the candy bar from her and ripped off the plastic wrapping. "how do you know when it's ok to trust someone?" He took a bite of the candy and chewed on it slowly. "How do I know i can trust you?" he said with a mouth full of candy.
RavenFlames

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:38 pm Reply with quote        
She chuckled lightly "I feel like a teacher here. Maybe I should apply for a job here!" She says jokingly. She chewed on the candy bar and then swallowed before talking again. "Well, you have to decide. I don't know if I can trust myself, to tell you the truth, haha." She takes another bite. "Do you want to be able to trust someone? You trusted me enough to take the candy from me and eat it, right?" She looked at him and smiled.

buuthepowerfull

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 pm Reply with quote        
Momiji just looked at her. "Whats your first class?" he said out of the blue coming from no were. Moiji didn't want to awser her question, because he stil didn't fully trust her. He wanted to, but memorise kept coming back that kept him from actually trusting her.
RavenFlames

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:44 pm Reply with quote        
She blinks at his sudden question. "Hmm? That was random...Oh I'm not too sure actually. I think it's a science class that I have first. It may not look like it but i'm actually really into that so I wanted to make sure I was in that class. Hehe. How about you, Momiji?" She smiled warmly. "Maybe we'll have a class together? I can try to help ya with your trust issues" She says a bit teasingly. She wasn't going to tell him that she could see his soul but she knew he didn't trust her much yet. But she was okay with it. Hopefully he would find someone suitable to be his partner one day.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:16 am Reply with quote        
"And I WIN!" Mel cheered as she put her hand on the opposite wall. Then she looked around, realizing that nobody else was around. "Hmm... I wonder where they went?" She blinked and shrugged. "Ah well, I guess I should go find them..." Mel walked down the hallway.

The run didn't wind her whatsoever, though. She trained harder at home and hoped that she could find better training oppurtunities elsewhere. Because she had a feeling that she wouldn't be able to run up and down the hallway for too long. Before she could worry about finding some kind of training facility, she would work on finding her two newfound companions.

-----------------------------------

Meanwhile, things were going on outside the academy, as more students bustled about, getting re-acquainted with old friends and meeting new ones. Nobody noticed the strange-looking dog padding towards the front door. And that was the way that she wanted it to be. The more invisible she remained, the more she could learn about her enemies. She wasn't exaclty planning on reporting any of this back to anyone, though. She just wanted to know for herself.

Now she had to find a way to get friendly with one of the students or teachers so she could get herself some free food and board while she ran about.