Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Karmya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
I am pretty new to this site, i am however not new to Rps. I have been Rping for nearly 10 years or so. I am Semi-Literate. I will go ahead and tell you up front, that i more then likely will not be putting out 10+ paragraphs per post. One to two paragraphs is usually what i do. I have YIM so if you want to rp outside of the forums. I also do just about any rp as well.

If you are interested drop me a pm.
Karmya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:17 pm Reply with quote        
I love rping. I will be on frequently so getting ahold of me wont be a problem. If you have any ideas, you can pm them to me, and we can try to work something out.
Alyssia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:40 am Reply with quote        
I'm interested, but I'd like to keep things in the forums if that's cool with you.

As for plot ideas, I'm sure I can come up with something once I get a little information for you.

I'll need to know what kind of rp you're looking for like romance, action/adventure, futuristic, or mystery or a mix of things. What time period you'd like it to be set in and also what gender you'd like/prefer to play as well as relationship parings if applicable.

I'll be sure to message you though. Happy