Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Sycholibs -Final blanks up, lets see how far we can get!
orchidwings

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:30 am Reply with quote        
12 - The Taj Mahal?

I love this game Happy I can't wait to see what the end result is going to be XD;;

Boredom is a form of sickness. --E.V.L.
Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:45 am Reply with quote        
Oooo. The Taj Mahal? Nice! I would have never thought of that place. I would have put Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. But, that's only because two of my siblings were in a production of Willy Wonka recently. Mmmm....chocolate....

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
orchidwings

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:46 am Reply with quote        
A production? Do you mean like, a play production??? Really???

Chocolate is the bestest Happy Lately I've been eating chocolate with caramel inside! What kind of chocolate do you like to eat?

Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:50 am Reply with quote        
Yup yup. Live, on stage with the Junior College in the city they live in. Willy Wonka was tone deaf. And one of my brothers was the candy store owner who sand the "Candy Man Can" song.

I like milk chocolate. But my absolute favorite is chocolate with peppermint. Like, Girl Scout Thin Mints, or Keeblers' Grasshoppers. Especially frozen. Those. Are. AWESOME!!! Man, I don't have any right now. That makes me sad.

Malverne wrote:
orchidwings

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:53 am Reply with quote        
Oh XD It sounds like it was ... pretty bad then? LOL. But that's fascinating, I would never expect them to make a play production out of Willy Wonka. I'd still like to have seen that, I'm a bit of a theatre geek hehehe.

Ohhh peppermint is AMAZING with chocolate. I like to put a peppermint stick in my hot choco Smile I LOVE thin mints, but I've never had Grashoppers before.... have to try those!

::hands you peppermint and choco:: There, now you has some Happy

Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:00 am Reply with quote        
Oh, the play was very well done. The actor was just a bit flat when he sang. My brother was amazing. No, I'm not being biased. He actually has a good voice when he finds songs that are in his voice range. Otherwise I wish he would just keep his mouth shut.

Okay, Grasshoppers are slightly thicker than Thin Mints, but taste almost EXACTLY the same. And, they're cheaper and available ALL YEAR ROUND!! So, you don't need to waste a bazillion dollars on cookies that are only available for a couple months. You can horde them for cheap and enjoy them whenever the urge hits. As long as you're not acting like a fat kid at a buffet. Like me. I open them and wonder where they all went not too long later. I'm not fat, but I certainly can act like I am.

Peppermint and cocoa?! Yes!! *fights off the urge to dance while I enjoy the treat*

Malverne wrote:
orchidwings

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:04 am Reply with quote        
Well that's good that the play came off well then! I still would very much like to have seen something like that ^_^

I'm DEFINITELY going to go to the store and hunt down these Grasshoppers. And OMG I totally know what you mean about sitting there, opening a package of something tasty, and then looking down going, wait, where did it go??? That happens to me all the time T_T I'm such a foodie!

Dancing's totally allowed when it comes to choclate Wink Weeeee

Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:08 am Reply with quote        
Yes. You hunt down those cookies. Most groceries I can think of carry them in their cookie aisle.

And, no, dancing with a hot cup of cocoa is a bad idea. Because if you trip over your own stupid feet, then you've got a mess to clean up and no more cocoa. Then, you're sad because you spilled your awesome drink you were excited about in the forst place. That, and spilling hot drinks on you have a tendency to hurt.

Malverne wrote:
orchidwings

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:12 am Reply with quote        
That's a good point, you could always put the drink down first though and do a wild dance across the room... though with me there's potential to still end up spilling it everywhere even if I'm not touching the freakin cup XD So maybe I'll just sit nice and still and drink quietly and save the dancing for when I'm not around breakable objects XD;;

sychobunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:49 am Reply with quote        
Tse: with how awake I am, I find it funny...

And yes! I think this list is finally getting into ridiculous for the story!

Speaking of drinking... I should make some hot chocolate...

and I had a really strange dream that I neglected my fish in a dark cabnet thingy and they became over populated, and didn't quite mutate, but definitely looked strange. And my pleco somehow grew so that his head was the size of the small side of the 10 gallon tank (and he somehow reproduced to have babies all on his own) and started sucking up smaller plecos...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:14 pm Reply with quote        
Number: over 9,000!!!!!!

=D Hiya! And strange dream sycho.

Oh, now I am thirsty. =P

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:16 pm Reply with quote        
<.< there were stranger parts that I don't know how to explain...

I hope its not because of the fish that you're thirsty.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:52 am Reply with quote        
6. Flatulent

Going with another old favorite of ours. It's not witty or anything. But it's sure to shake things up.

Malverne wrote:
sychobunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:58 am Reply with quote        
xD that it does.

And how are you?
I was so sad to see my thread at the bottom of the page, and my post as the last post...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:19 am Reply with quote        
Well, I hate mornings, if that tells you anything.

I hate it when that happens to threads I'm in. They just peter away and die. It makes me feel like I killed them.

Malverne wrote:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next