Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2
ApocalAnaconda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:20 pm Reply with quote        
Rhemiyl wrote:

Hmmm, I guess any Megaman; I loved both the games and NT Warrior.

I do too. But if there is any one version you'd like best, please share.

Also, any ideas for a plot?

Rhemiyl wrote:
And Pokemon... I'm alright with just about anything but prefer the first three generations. Up to you/everyone else.

We could do this two ways then.

1) We RP out certain characters within the first three generations in a scenario. Ex: The 'Team ____'s come together to get what they want by using the legendaries.

2) We RP made up characters in pokemon. Centering around the first 3 generations.

We could also do plan 2 with the addition of the Nuzlocke Challenge.

In case you didn't know: The Nuzlocke Challenge is basically a Hard Mode for the Pokemon games. The basic rules are: catch only the first one you encounter and if a pokemon faints, it is dead and you must release it in game.

We could add that in by that being the way of things in the society. That would lead us to many doors to follow.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:26 pm Reply with quote        
I'm in for the Nuzlocke challenge~ I'm already halfway through my game in Crystal for a comic I'm doing for it with my sister. I wouldn't mind a roleplay following the rules.

As for the other one, I think it might be more fun to play as original characters rather than existing characters but we could always throw some in.

And we can put Megaman on hold til these get going, I suppose.

Art Shop!Item ShopChat with me!Open for RP!
ApocalAnaconda

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:49 pm Reply with quote        
Alright.

I've already done a crystal one too. Right now, He's off to Kanto with his Bulbasaur. But I can go back to the beginning or something if you'd like.

What should the rules of the place be?
The Rules I played by were these:
1) Capture the First pokemon Encountered.
- You cannot capture Duplicates. This goes for those of the same evolution line. [ie: If you have a Beedrill and encounter a Kakuna than you can't capture it.]
- If your 1st pokemon uses Teleport you may capture the next one encountered.
- Safari Zone has unlimited captures.
2) Nickname all pokemon captured. They are friends and are beloved.
3) The one Pokemon per field rule is nullified if a shiny pokemon is encountered.
4) No legendaries. 'Kill' them.
5) If a pokemon faints, count it as dead and release/permanently box it. If boxed, put it in a box labeled 'Cemetery.'
- Earn Your Keep: If you have a Pokemon that is part of an evolution set, and it evolves to the highest set, then that Pokemon is yours to keep even if it faints. A non-evolving Pokemon does not fall under this rule.
- Hospitalization: Name a box or two 'Hospital'. If you have a Pokemon that has earned its keep, but it faints, you have to put it in the box until after the next "Boss" battle (Gym/legendary/Team _(Boss/Admin name here)_ battles). [If you collected all the badges, this rule doesn't apply. Just heal it as always - they've earned it!)

Some were given to me as advice from my pal Pupnutie.

She's Looking for Rps too. She's up for about the same stuff I am.

She's also doing a few Nuzlocke challenges too. One is a series, the others are one-shot adventures. She hasn't drawn them out since she's documenting hers first, then going on to draw them out.