Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2  Next
KittyKatGirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:19 am Reply with quote        

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:19 am Reply with quote        
Name: Chloe
Sexuality: Lesbian
Bio: Chloe was kidnapped as a puppy by a family who wanted to use her as a pet for there 13 year old daughter. She was dressed up for tens years until the girl left for college. The girl wanted her parents to keep her at home, since she couldn't take her to college. Her father hated Chloe, but her mother adored her. Her father abused her almost anytime her mouther wasn't around. One day when the door was open she ran threw the door and ran away.
Personality: Chloe is a little shy and quiet at times. But most of the time she is very kind and sweet and loves to make people smile. She can be a little childish at times but tries to hide herself from people who are older or bigger than her, unless they are in trouble. She can be a little flirty at times but not always. She as a very soft voice and at times have to strain to hear what she says. She can be very bouncy and bubbly at times. She can be frightened easily. She is also very clumsy at times. Has a very large appetite. She also loves to play
Picture: http://art.ngfiles.com/images/30/skateskull_anime-furry-art.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:15 am Reply with quote        
Sorry it took me a bit to get back to this, work kinda limits me >.<

Name: Echo Windcraft
Bio: Echo is a whimsical spirit grounded only by her studies, as such she often gets lost in them forgetting the out side world till practical need sets in. She remembers only the past few years due to a mishap in a spell she had been working on.

Echo tends to be laid back around most people preferring to watch over other people before talking to them. She is however rather physical once she gets to know a person. At first she can come off as brisk or even cold but truly has some one's best interest at heart.

She stands at about 5ft with black hair and green eyes. She is often dressed in loose and flowing clothing in earth tones.
KittyKatGirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:51 am Reply with quote        
Its okay ^^

A tiny gold puppy like girl ran around a forest, her shiny gold fur shinning under the sun. She panted heavily and soon came to a stop and looked around. She had a collar dangling from her neck, and the tag read 'Chloe'. Her tail wagged a little bit and she looked around again. She got back to her hands and knees and she walked around slowly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:06 pm Reply with quote        
Echo sat her body stretched out in the nook of a low tree, a small book propped up up in her lap. The warm after noon had been an ideal excuse to cut out of her classes and sit and read non class work books for a bit. Pushing a strand of her dark hair back she flipped another page in her book only half absorbing the words on the page as the warm sunlight slowly lulled her in to sleep. Finally with a slight yawn she let the book drop closed as she slowly slipped in to a light sleep.
KittyKatGirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:14 pm Reply with quote        
Chloe sighed softly and sat down, her tail wagging a little bit and she looked around. She started to wash her fur, it was a little frizzy after running around earlier. Her stomach growled softly and she pouted, feeling very hungry and sighed a little bit again. She stood back up on her hands and knees and started to walk around, looking for something to eat. She soon came across a woman with black hair, sleeping. She tilted her head to the side in slightly confusion and walked up to her and nudged the book with her nose and jumped back a little bit when the book fell and she took off running, in fear of waking the girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:31 pm Reply with quote        
Startled out of her sleep Echo gave a jump and yelp as the book was suddenly knocked from her lap. Half out of instinct and half out of fear that she might be the next thing on the ground she flailed her arms out, one hand starting a spell the other simple to grab at what ever was there. Not her smartest plan she would realize later as grabbing what was attacking you often ended badly, and with blood tears and pain.
KittyKatGirl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:55 pm Reply with quote        
Chloe started to whimper pitifully as she was grabbed. Her tail was between her legs and her lower lip trembled "I'm sorry!" She squealed her eyes wide and her pointy ears flattened against her head "I didn't mean to wake you, please don't hurt me!" The puppy girl begged and her lower lip trembled some more.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
Releasing her hand as her vision focused she was rather surprised to see a small golden furred puppy that she has grasped. Ignoring the girls protests she let the spell drop and swinging her feet over reached down to pick up her book before addressing her.

"I am not going to hurt you" She replied her tone flat, "now run along home some one is probably missing you"
KittyKatGirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:11 am Reply with quote        
Chloe sat down and looked up at the other girl and pulled her ears back some more and then wrinkled her nose. She shook her head "No," She says "I don't have a home, so no one is missing me." She said stubbornly and pouted a little bit as she did. She looked up at Echo then back down, her tail still hiding behind her legs "I'm sorry for waking you." She repeated.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:40 pm Reply with quote        
Echo gave a slight huff as she looked over Chloe. "Run away" She though as she noted her condition "Probably some ones play thing" Toying with the book her her hand and stood suddenly.

"Well seeing as you probably will not last the night out here I suppose I can at least let you stay with me for now. Not like I am paying for the place but the university cares little so long as I show up to teach undergrad classes.....any way quit apologizing, the only thing you did wrong was try and wake a sleeping mage. You are lucky to have your fur on you still."
KittyKatGirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:10 pm Reply with quote        
Chloe blinks and looked up at her and wagged her tail a little bit and smiled brightly up at her. "Really, I can stay with you?" She asked excitedly and ran under closer to her, her tail wagging more and she giggled happily. "Do I have to go to the classes? I've never been to a class room before." She explained.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:23 pm Reply with quote        
Echo shrugged "I offered didn't I? and there would be no reason for you to come to class either....half of the students don't any way...."

Tucking the book away she began making her way back towards the college.
KittyKatGirl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:08 am Reply with quote        
Chloe giggled a little bit and ran after her, her tail wagging excitedly "Hey, wait for me!" She called, tripping over her feet and giggled a little bit again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:46 pm Reply with quote        
Echo slowed her step in order to give the girl a chance to catch up.

Slowly following the path back Echo let her mind wander over what she had just done, inviting a complete stranger home wasn't a normal move nor was it sane yet she felt that leaving the girl would do grater harm.

As the path curved around the last bend the grounds of the College opened up before them starting with a few older building and slowly working its way to a low laying dorm house. Built entirely of stone and a old thatched roof, it was almost like a cottage rather then a 5 roomed dormitory that it was. Once Echo pushed open the door a small central kitchen and living area was revealed with small halls leading down to the rooms. Turning down the first she pushed open the door to her room and flipped the book on to the bed before pushing open a second door in the room revealing a small work room. Inside there was a large table scattered with books and the walls laden with the same thick volumes at the other end another door that she strode past to an tiny room. Turing she looked back at Chloe.
"You can sleep in here" She said shortly "There is a small door out to the back. I all ways lock the door to my study so you'll have to use that and the front door."