Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2  Next
kerryfox

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:01 pm Reply with quote        
So it has been a bit but I finally have accessible internet (<3 my boyfriend is kind enough to share ^^ ) and I wanna get back to RPing again.

Basically I ask for literacy of some level, meaning use some substance in your post and do so in a 3rd person format. I am open to about any idea, and seeing as I lack my laptop with all my starters any thing will do.

I am leaning more to a one on one as I am not sure how often I can be on, but I will strive for at least twice a week minimum or at lease let you know if it will be a bit.
ApocalAnaconda

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:45 am Reply with quote        
Hello.

I'm new to Midorea, and since the other site I used to RP on is no longer in service, I thought I'd move over here. I'll do pretty much anything and would enjoy an opportunity to meet some new RPing buddies <3

I'm used to doing Villain Vs. Hero scenarios. But would be up for anything! Maybe a fantasy or Modern?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:24 pm Reply with quote        
I am pretty much up for any thing really, I would be more inclined for a fantasy setting as most of my characters tend to be geared that way.
ApocalAnaconda

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:39 pm Reply with quote        
DO you already have a plot?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:18 pm Reply with quote        
Sadly I don't have any thing written up as of now but I am sure I could come up with something.
ApocalAnaconda

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:40 am Reply with quote        
I can come up with an idea if you'd like.

How 'bout we agree on doing a Fantasy?

Now, Should it be M/F, F/F or M/M?

Or no Romance?

Should it be European, N/S American, African, or Asian Fantasy? ((Should we do Fantasy)) Here is how I've had them be explained in RP roles:

Europe: The classic Knights, Dragons, etc.

N/S America : Usually dealing with gods, dark,evil or manipulative spirits of the earth/life.

Africa: Usually Animal Spirits, witchdoctors, and warriors. Sometimes Gods as well.

Asia: This is a combination of the laters but with the Asian Theme/culture and with more mythical creatures and dead spirits.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:05 pm Reply with quote        
That would work, I am pretty open on romance I usually don't play it as a main plot point...I find it tends to die out rather fast. I would have to say I wouldn't mind going with European, I have a few characters whom would fit well with in that world.
ApocalAnaconda

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
Alright then.

Now for an actual plot based on European Fantasy.

Any ideas?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:27 pm Reply with quote        
Lets see, based out of what I have I kinda wanna play my Elven Necromancer...So we could go a couple ways with that. She is a character whom I originally was using for D and D so she also has some background as a healer/cleric...and is slightly crazy. But I am open to playing more then one character or building some thing new to use.

Perhaps a rising of an undead in a village and a band of people are sent to deal with it?

Or may-hap a plot against the local king and people whom are part of the palace to discover it and try and stop it?

And too what kinda character where you wanting to play?
ApocalAnaconda

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:31 pm Reply with quote        
I have a guy who's from a long dead Assassin's Creed inspired RP.

He used to be one of the "main Characters," but he was known for being bloodthirsty and untrustworthy. I guess I could use him?

Although, I doubt there will be romance. When I made him, there was one RPer who's character was going to be gay. Since everyone would make jokes and tease him about it, I made Aldo be gay as well. Since his sexuality wound up being mixed with his back story, I am not very willing to change it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:57 pm Reply with quote        
I think that should be really good. Ea isn't a romantic type any ways so it will work out well.
ApocalAnaconda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:10 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry for being MIA.

All sounds really good so far.

Now for a plot to do with all these loose ends.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
No worries, Humm lets see plot time... what are you thinking?
ApocalAnaconda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:14 pm Reply with quote        
Maybe something to do with the rising of the dead and the two being partners?

I dunno really.

Maybe, the two are long time partners in doing odd/unwanted jobs. They travel around and such and take on what needs to be done. They learn of a kingdom that is being harassed by an evil person with his army of the undead and the two decide to fight said person because of the amount of money the king will pay to whoever kills the evil guy.

Random, fished-out-of-the-toilet idea. Meh.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
I feel this could be a funny idea....I think it could work. I tend to make things up as I go so I feel we would be able to work with this.

May hap not long time partners, as I feel that both are complex characters to do that with. However I think that they will blend well.