Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page 1, 2  Next
dreamer676

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:22 am Reply with quote        

Hello! I'm Dreamer676, you may have seen this shop over at Ernya, but I decided I wanted to have a shop over here too. I have always liked the avi's here and always also wanted a shop here, but never had much luck. So I'm gonna have another go Smile

Ground rules Smile

Follow Mido ToS and rules
Please do not flame me or anyone else in this thread.
I love criticism, but I rather you wouldn't do it here.
Feel free to PM at any time.

Art I will do

OC's
Anthro
Tasteful nudity - but it will not be posted here. I would probably link you through to dA for anything like that.

Art I won't do

graphic sexuality
mecha
overly violent.

if you aren't sure whether I will draw what you want either PM me or post Smile

Prices/form

prices are negotiable.

Code:
Arts PlZ!
What avatar(include pic please):
Offer (price):
Just a pencil outline, full CG, Mix of both?:
Extra comment?:

slot list

dreamer676

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:24 am Reply with quote        

Art done by Crow Happy
ChibiDeath

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
Too bad am poor at the moment. Will so be saving up for a sketch though! Bouncy Heart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:11 am Reply with quote        
awesome Happy

Hope to see you soon Smile
Squid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:42 pm Reply with quote        
    Arts PlZ!
    What avatar(include pic please): Okay, well, it's not an avatar, it's a friend's OC. Mordecai
    Offer (price): Hmm. I hate offering. But shall we say 1k silver, with bonuses for time and quality?
    Just a pencil outline, full CG, Mix of both?: Full CG, please!
    Extra comment?: Black hair, light gold eyes, vampire so he's pretty white... xD It's a Christmas present for a friend, so while I know it says sketch shop, please work very hard! I prefer for him not to be in chibi. (Although... If you did want to draw him chibi... In little booty shorts... I would pay extra for that as well)

Please ask if you have any questions n_n

/edit

Oh, yes! I just remembered! If you think you can manage a fedora, I will instantly boost the offer to 2k +

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:40 am Reply with quote        
wow Christmas present for a friend *is pressured* Happy

Awesome I'll start sketching some stuff up and see what happens. And sorry about that form I ought to change that Smile Other than that what you have offered, etc is fine.
Squid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:24 pm Reply with quote        
    And then if you do well, I have two more Christmas presents I need to buy for other friends

;D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quote        
Ah god, it's like a trial period XD

Nah I'm joking that's awesome. I'm quite happy with what I have at the moment, but it depends what you think when it's finished :3
Squid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:51 pm Reply with quote        
    How exciting

n_n

I cannot wait to see~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:54 am Reply with quote        
Hope that this is o.k. Smile I free-styled the tattoo on there after I'd done everything else so let me know if it's o.k, if not I'll take it off. Happy

Squid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:35 am Reply with quote        
    Oh. Oh, actually that's quite good n_n

I'm super pleased~ (Although the mouth does seem to be a bit off-center, and I only bring it up because you can't learn from your mistakes if no one points them out. Please know that this does not detract from my pleasure <3 )

Now, now. Shall I pay you in 2k silver, or do you prefer 20 gold (or one of the ARIs this month)?

As well, would you be interested in doing more art for me?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:51 am Reply with quote        
I don't mind crit in the slightest. As you said there is no way you can learn from your mistakes if they aren't pointed out to you. Smile

Hmm that's a difficult one actually. I'll just take the 2k silver if that's ok with you.

It depends when you want it by to be perfectly honest with you. If you want something done by Christmas, then I'd be a bit wary because my family are all home for the Christmas holidays so I may not be able to get to the computer too often. And obviously I don't want to rush it.
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:36 pm Reply with quote        
    I'll be sending the silver over shortly then n_n

I just sent my friend the image you drew. And her response was (This is a direct copy and paste);;

Aмвεя says (1:22 PM):
    *thats AWESOME

Regarding the additional art, by Christmas would be lovely, but no rush, of course. So, I would still request that additional piece, but I shall ... remove the "Christmas present" part of it for your mind. =P It'll be just a general present! =P

That is, if you're feeling okay regarding working on a piece where I might not necessarily have an image reference? I can get one... kind of... if you need it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:00 am Reply with quote        
ah o.k.

Yeah I'm actually gonna be going to my boyfriends in the next few days as he has to work Christmas eve, Christmas day and Boxing day, so I won't be able to start working on it til Wednesday.

An OC without an image reference is fine, sometimes better, but I'm afraid that I would need you to make up for it in description. I would quite like it if it was a bit more than just physical appearance description. I don't want to end up drawing the character doing something completely OOC, y'know?

Otherwise I'm all good Smile
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:07 pm Reply with quote        
    When you think about the part where I've been RPing with Asher for something crazy like five or six years, I think I can handle that n_n

So, he's a short French vampire. He's only five foot four, with red hair down to his ankles. He normally wears it up in a ponytail, done in many braids, however, braids are stupid and I like loose hair better, so if you wanted to do just a regular ankle-length ponytail, that's fine too. It is up to your preference! Asher does have some fringe, a bit of hair to frame his face. He's got violet eyes.

Regarding clothing, Asher tends to cross dress. Miniskirts and thigh highs with boots. He usually wears tank tops and little jackets. Or just the little jackets. Recently, he wore a sequined halter tied around his neck with an open back and leather pants. Sometimes he wears spandex short shorts. Asher is short, as I've mentioned, so he always wears high heels (Although he does have fluffy bunny slippers, too)

In personality, Asher is actually a bit of a brat. And a tease. He loves to dance and design clothing and eat sweets.

Here is ... ahh ... a bit of an RP we did together the other day. I had to stop where I did because it becomes inappropriate xD

Quote:
    Walking down from his bedroom, Asher streatched himself as he then would fix the thin black velvet robe around himself with a golden sash. His long firery red hair flowed down around his shoulders and back, under the robe he did wear a pair of black spandex short shorts. When comming to the bar area, the small French vampire found himself simply going to one of the lush couches and laying himself down by the fire as, well, DWF had become nothing more of a headache to be around these past couple days.

Bellamy was in the kitchen, fixing himself a nice plate of fruit for breakfast. He had woken up in a pleasant mood and smiled as he walked around the kitchen, peeling an orange and tearing it in to slices. He added strawberries and blackberries to the plate, as well as a small branch with grapes on it. All of the fruit had to be brought in from warmer climates, but it was worth it. With his fruit, Bell walked out of the kitchen, seeing Asher by the fire. He smiled and way his over to the couch where the vampire was laid, sitting on the floor. "Good morning, Asher." Bell said with a smile, reaching a hand up to twirl a lock of Asher's long red hair around his finger. "I do love it when you keep your hair loose."

"Bonjour Bell....hmmm you don't like it when I braid it?" Asher watched Bell come to sit on the floor by him and smiled softly. Those violet eyes looked down to the plate of fresh sweet fruit that Bell had which only caushed Asher to lick his lips softly before reaching leaning a bit towards Bell's hand and reaching down with his own towards the plate. Plucking a strawberry with his slender fingers, the vampire smiled only to look to Bell's eyes while he slowly bit into the strawberry. When he had leaned down the robe loosened a bit on his shoulders in revealing the smooth skin. Purring softly as he ate the strawberry Asher awaited Bell's answer. "Is it not as cute?"

"Well, the braids are lovely, too, of course. But such beauty should be let free every now and again." Bell said with a nod. His eyes flicked briefly to watch as Asher licked his lips, then as the vampire reached for the plate of fruit. Bell withdrew his hand from Asher's hair to lift the plate a little in offering. "It was rude of me not to offer." Bell said, bowing his head a little. He let his eyes wander to the flash of exposed skin, Bell's on flesh was utterly hidden away, except for his face, hands and feet. His white shirt was buttoned from waist to chin, even the sleeves were buttoned tight to his elbows. "Very cute."

Giggling, Asher smiled and moved to slip down from the couch before moving to cuddle againt Bell's side as he placed the plate down so that they both could eat the fruit. "Wasn't rude, it was your fruit...hmmm" violet eyes looked over Bell's clothes and he couldn't help but smile softly "Dressed so tightly today Bell...all those buttons.Is something wrong?" Asher couldn't help but ask as, well, he never really seen Bellamy wear such closed up clothes, almost looking like the man was trying to hide away underneath them. Reaching to one of the buttons under his chin, Asher let his finger's play with the button only to....accidently pop it off with his thumb nail. Giggling he would smile innocently "Ohh, I'm sorry about that Bell"

"Oh, please." Bell rolled his eyes, picking an orange slice for himself. "I'd share with you, no questions asked. It was rude." he repeated, scolding himself, though he had a smile on his face. Bell glanced down at his own clothes when Asher commented on them, shrugging. "Nothing is wrong. I just thought I'd try something new." He glanced back at Asher, "Do you not like it?" he asked, smoothing his hands down the front of the shirt, though it was wrinkle free and didn't need to be smoothed. When Asher popped a button with his fingers, Bell looked affronted. "Oh, you'll pay for that!" he said in a voice of faux anger.

Plucking up a blackberry, Asher smiled and ate it only to laugh lightly at Bell's reaction of him popping off one of the buttons. "Ohh then punish me Bell, if you're so brave to do so" smirking he looked the clothes over once more and smiled "Non, they're alright, just looks like you're going out to a special event or something." Licking his lips of the blackberry juice, the small vampire moved closer only to take up one of Bell's hands and leaned down only to bite one of the cuff buttons off and spat it out into the fire pit. "But it is fun to bite into"

"You, who so abhor sweat pants, criticizing me for dressing too nicely! That sound is my heart breaking." Bell teased, reaching to pluck a grape from the vine, though his hand was intercepted by Asher's. Bell watched with one eyebrow lifted as the vampire bit off a button and spat it out. "That's two punishments." he said softly, smiling darkly. "Are you going to keep it up?" Bell asked, spreading his arms wide. "That a lot of buttons. A lot of punishments. I could spank you again, or I'm pretty sure I could work a whip against that lovely pale flesh." he suggested, leaning closer to Asher and brushing his robe open more, caressing Asher's chest softly, flicking one finger against a nipple