Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Wishing Well
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Which OC?
Pengu, the penguin.
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
George, the stork.
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Plorn, the Nazi Elmo.
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quote        
____ gave to _____

Maeve: ecco
ecco; Radioactivity
Weaseldale; Keylaleigh
Gladde; Weaseldale
sychobunny; Tsemara
Keylaleigh; killerkitty
Koru; lexi luthor
Sly; Maeve
killerkitty; sychobunny
lexi luthor; Reika
Radioactivity; Gladde
Tsemara; Sly
Reika; neomattlac
neomattlac; Koru (and scycho)

Lexi Luthor won the OC contest.
Lexi also got 1st in the art contest.
killerkitty got 2nd.

Pengu, the most penguiny penguin who can likes to watch you sleep at night.
(Temporary SS OC)

Welcome to this year's Secret Santa. That is not to say that we had one last year, it's just saying that we have one this year. That's also not saying that we didn't have one last year, nor that we didn't not have one last year. Still, I'm not quite sure.
Anyhow, this year we are having one.
I will randomly put all the names into a hat and draw the names out while going down the list of people and matching each person. Of course, I will eliminate the possibility of drawing you for yourself, because that would quite awkward, to have to buy lingerie or the such for yourself. Next thing you know you are making out with your arm and this take a wrong turn and you are crying over a Twinkie saying that "It was only once. I swear I didn't mean to cheat on you!" Anyways...
So yeah, sign up. You may also chat in here about what anything Christmas, Hanukkah, Chanukkah, Kwanzaa, Star Trek, Llama, Llama, Duck, Twinkie, or otherwise unrelated topic you may want to talk about, just follow these rules.
Also, Maeve may periodically help me out, and since she's a mod, she even rules over me.

Rules
1. Follow the ToS
2. Listen to the Mod(s).
3. Don't speak of Nazis. They are the forbidden fruit of Germany's mistakes. Like Devil Fruit in One Piece. And it'll do the same thing to you, except you would already be in water. Get it?
No. But you can talk about what ever you want.
4. If you want to join the list of SS's (that's Secret Santa'ers, not the Schutzstaffel[Nazi police]), please message me and insert the phrase "Elmo loves orange inserts." somewhere in the title or in the contents.
5. Have fun and enjoy yourselves.
6. Don't play too much with Hitler's orange inserts. XD
7. Since we do not have an "anonymous" way to gift, all gifts must be given between Dec 23 and Dec 31. If you don't get yours, let me know.
8. All gifts must be at least worth 250s.
9. Contests must have at least 4 entrants, otherwise only a consolation prize of 300s per person will be given.

Thanks to Gladde for this next suggestion;
If you would like to have a specified Wish list, please let me know. This will also do something to decrease the chance of getting an item you already have.

Maeve wrote:
Right, if some participants don't want to wait 'till the said date to send their gift but still want to keep the surprise, feel free to send your gift to me with a note and I'll then give it to whoever it goes too.

Also, I am sending out Christmas cards, but no one has signed up yet. T_T
The link is here. Here
I also appreciate getting cards back

1. Maeve
2. ecco
3. Weaseldale
4. Gladde
5. sychobunny
6. Keylaleigh
7. Koru
8. Sly
9. killerkitty
10. lexi luthor
11. Radioactivity
12. Tsemara
13. Reika
14: neomattlac

Recieved

1. neomattlac
2. Koru
3. Radioactivity
4. Lexi luthor
5. ecco
6. Maeve
7. Reika
8. Tsemara
9. Weaseldale
10. Gladde
11. Sly(?)
12. Keylaleigh
13. killerkitty
(?) means there is a pending investigation.

Not Recieved::

sychobunny (?)

Wishlists:
sychobunny wrote:
my wishilist: any punk top/skirt not pink or black, or anything on my buying list in the marketplace.

Banners::

Code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/27hfyje][img]http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv91/Kuma-Blue/MIdoSecretSanta2010.png[/img][/url]

Affiliates::

Contests:;
Short contest!!!!
We need an OC for this event!
Suggest, draw, describe, beat down, or otherwise come up with an OC for the event.
This OC will be decided between me, Maeve, and some bumbling drunkard (who may or may not be one of the previously mentioned people) on Dec. 20.
Judging will be based partially on how well the OC is described or drawn(how well the idea is passed on to us), partially on creativity, and finally, whether it will crack us up.
Prize will be... 10g or 1k silver, whichever the winner prefers.

Entries:
Lexi Luthor

[url=][/url]

Longer art contest!!!

Will be embarrassing or humiliating art/pictures of our new OC.
For example, let's say Nazi Elmo is our OC. You can draw him falling down in a hallway, trying to hold up his pants, while running from the doctors who are wearing rubber gloves. Twisted Evil
Right now our OC is set to the penguin, Pengu.
Prize for this is 10g or 1k silver, whichever you prefer.

Entries::
killerkitty
Lexi Luthor(2nd)
Lexi Luthor(3)
[url=][/url]

Longer Writing Contest
We want a story about this event and/or the OC. Bonus points if you make us laugh, cry, poop oursleves, humiliate ourselves, or any combination or the previous.
Prize tbd later.[/b]

ecco

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:03 pm Reply with quote        
i'll sign up for the secret santa Smile
not a fan of cards tho, im afraid XD

and i enjoyed reading that intro. lol.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
Yes. I really enjoy going crazy, and I went to a workshop this weekend and they mentioned story telling and mentioned suspense, and stuff like what I wrote above is partially written with that in mind. It's just another form of suspense. You want to know where it's leading to.
Read the rules to sign up.

ecco

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
*facedesk*

UGH jeez sorry. i totally forgot what i read about signing up amidst all the humour! sorry! lol XD

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:51 pm Reply with quote        
Ok. All signed up. And that was sort of the point. To make sure that they actually wanted join.

ecco

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:19 am Reply with quote        
haha but then theres people like me that are enthusiastic and usually very interested in many things, buuuuut also very forgetful and easily distracted OTL'''' lol

Maeve

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:44 am Reply with quote        
And yay for Secret Santa!
Although, it doesn't sound very Midorean-ish, but anyway...

ecco

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:55 am Reply with quote        
haha i dont think it really matters tho, since its not an official event Smile user-run so anythings fair game, right? XD

Maeve

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:57 am Reply with quote        
Indeed, it doesn't matter. I just thought that it'd be nice if it was included in a way with Midorea's world, so that maybe it can be repeated every year, you know ^^

I'll try to make a banner for this later today, to advertise a bit Hai

ecco

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:28 am Reply with quote        
yeaa, thats true... well, theres nothing to stop there being a second version of this so to speak, perhaps during the winter event. since its called the winter solstice it could go with more of a pagan theme somehow...

neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:21 pm Reply with quote        
So, Maeve how do you think I should change it?
I agree that it should be Midorean based.

Maeve

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:26 pm Reply with quote        
I dunno, I was wondering if Midorea had some sort of gift giving person or thing... Like, you know, some overweighted ice dragon ridding a sled pulled but angry imps... or something... Will need to work on this XD

neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:13 pm Reply with quote        
XP
I figured you'd come up with the NPC idea. I thought that first, but, like you, I couldn't think of a suitable person for it. Any chance I could get a glimpse of the story for the winter event? So I can tie my NPC to it.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:52 am Reply with quote        
A moose bit my sister, once. (translation: Will be signing up in a minute)

DO WANT FAT ICE DRAGON NPC. <3
I love this idea! ^^

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:16 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry, I can't reveal anything about the storyline of the event. Cat put that evil spell on me that makes me explodes if I say anything about the secret stuff, and I can't really afford to explode, with all the school stuff I need to do Wink

Although, you could probably guess a part of it by looking at the past events...

Maybe we could just give Uro some weird costume. He sorta looks like santa anyway... well, younger, and more grumpy, with a flame sword, but still... <.<