Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:27 am Reply with quote        
    Well. You have my list here on page like two or something I think. So, anything you want from there.

Here is what I have from your wishlist on Subeta. Those things marked with an asterisk are items that come in multiple colors and I have them all available to you.

Peekaboo Boink Shoes
    Double Split Corset
    Elegant Brass Pocket Watch
    Gypsy Chemise
    Split Vest *
    Brocade Vest *
    Blind Drab Wig
    Striped Stiff Corset *
    Girly Blue Hair Poof

Some of the items are really rather cheap, so any combination will do.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:55 am Reply with quote        
I actually have all the steamwork items (or did have, I sold a bunch) but I was pretty active during that event. XD

Hang on, lemme look at stuff~
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:56 am Reply with quote        
    Alright, well, it's not my fault your wishlist isn't up to date -3-

Anyway. Um. I'm getting in the shower. I'll check back one more again when I get out, but then I'm going to bed, so you have ten minutes to think of any question you need to know.

Assume I say yes to whatever item you ask for and DRAW!

xD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:00 am Reply with quote        
XD Oh, yeah... my subeta wishlist is a bit... old.

I'd be happy with the girly poof or the boink shoes~ I'll leave it up to you. :3

Oh, what color kitty ears/speedo/ect?
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:13 am Reply with quote        
    Well, I asked and my partner's favorite color is black, followed by blue. So, whichever you prefer.

Unless you prefer to make a red or pink or neon green thong... Whatever is fine n_n

I'm to bed right now. I'll make a trade for both items, and you offer on whichever you prefer.

(I'm a cheapass, so I'm inclined to say the shoes, but that wouldn't be a very good bribe, would it? xD)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:16 am Reply with quote        
>_O Yeah, I just realized how expensive that hair is, the shoes will be fine. XD
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:17 am Reply with quote        
    No, please! It's meant to be a bribe to jump to the front of your list for this matter!

If you want the wig, go for it! Please!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:27 am Reply with quote        
Okies... ;3;

I'll make it extra awesome. <3 Er, somehow. XD

Mm, if you want to send a ref for the other character, I could do a couple art. :3
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:18 am Reply with quote        
    Well, I would, but ... Well, I suppose it's easiest to simply say that my partner doesn't visit avatar sites like I do, and doesn't get art drawn like I do xD

The only references I would have for Enoch would be ... not ACTUALLY Enoch. If that makes sense?

But if you still want to, I can link what is used when I get home from work.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:49 pm Reply with quote        
Go ahead and send the ref and I'll do what I can. <3 I'll make it so you can separate them. :3
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:12 pm Reply with quote        
I will definitely get that for you when I get off work. My phone is totally badass but there are a few things that it can't do like getting on the site with the reference lol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:40 pm Reply with quote        

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:10 am Reply with quote        
Okies, so I'm working on the chibis now- sorry it took so long, I was waiting on the other ref, and then my friend from out of town sort of showed up at my door, so.. xD

Also, I don't think I'll be sticking around on Midorea after all, I can only spread myself so thin, and I think I like subeta better. n.n;

Which means doing art for the skins wouldn't do me much good.

Would you be alright with moving the order to subeta or ernya and covering it with whichever currency? I figure this would work out well for you anyway, since you seemed rather attached to the skins. n.n
Squid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:21 am Reply with quote        
    Well, that's a shame! Midorea will be sad to see you go, I'm sure.

That should be fine for the order. I'll make up a list of things I have in my vault.

I wonder if you have msn or something to chat on?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:58 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, yeah, evil1_1991@comcast.net is my msn.

And yeah, I dunno, I might come back eventually, but for now--- the item colors don't match well enough to make decent avies, the avies look kinda funky, and there's hardly anyone here. xD

Like, the few people I've been talking to I know on other sites.

On Subeta right now I'm mainly interested in csc and usd, but you might be able to bribe me with wish list items. ;3 Usd orders kind of have priority though, cause that's my gas money right there. xD

Give me a day or two and I'll have my wishlist updated. n.n
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next