Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Dollottie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:20 pm Reply with quote        
Mine's twistedtwinkies. u_u

I'd like to change it to Dollottie, but yeah, 2k csc? no way. 30mill? Not happening. XD
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:37 pm Reply with quote        
    I really don't want to see I Am Number Four. Ugh.

Um. Well. Just wait for one of the sales. There are sales and the prices go down. I think I paid ten dollars because of the drop. Or maybe it was the price change, going from thirty to twenty and I got excited... I don't remember xD

Anyway. Um. I really love art (And wearables) so maybe I could help you over there, too? I don't know. Just a thought.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:49 pm Reply with quote        
Mm, maybe after I get the first bunch done, I dunno- I'm still debating if I want to become active there or not. I'm sort of luke warm about the site, but it'll be easier to sell art for usd if I'm better known on the site.

I might like it better if I were actually active though... XD I'm actually looking forward to their vday event. I still have the gingervitus virus from last year.

~sprawls out in yer thread~
I'ma look you up on subeta, kays?
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:54 pm Reply with quote        
    I'm an oh nine zombie still n_n

Boobitis, what~

I think you should be more active over there. I love the pets. And the wearables. And spending money. xD

You may recognise some of my pets!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:59 pm Reply with quote        
I missed it 09. >_o But oh well.

Oh hey, question, if you aren't allowed to bump or chat to keep topics up, how do you keep an art shop on the front page? o.o

And I recognize a few for sure. XD
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:02 am Reply with quote        
    Talk about art. Forever ._.

You mean on Subeta, right? Yeah, it's really difficult and it's one of the few rules I really really hate on Subeta. I would totally support twenty-four hour bumping in the art forum on Subeta. Like, once or day, or hell, even once a week.

I mean, we can change titles now. Why not that, too? I don't know. Whatever. xD

I'm looking forward to zombie event again, too, but I hope all of the new strains are really ugly. xD I don't want to fall in love with a new one. I love my status xD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:17 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, that seems really stupid. Confused

I haven't opened an actual thread yet mainly for that reason, it makes more sense just to wander request threads and take commissions that way.

I dunno, I hope they're super awesome- I mean, last years zombies don't really get any status, and I'd rather look awesome. xD I got lucky though, there were only two I liked at all last year, and the one I got was the one I liked best. xD

Though, I hears a rumor about tentacles... <3
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:25 am Reply with quote        
    SHUT UP.

It is so not fair if there will be tentacles. I love tentacles! But my oldbie status! What shall I do!?

I hope there aren't tentacles.

That's a lie. I would cure myself in a hot second to get tentacles. And then I would RAGE if I didn't get them xD

Gosh. :c I don't know what I would do :c

Hey. Is there any way I could bribe you to do an additional really quick chibi for Valentine's day?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:42 am Reply with quote        
Same here, I want tentaclesss...

And yeah, I could probably manage that. :3 Who do you want a chibi of?
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:49 am Reply with quote        
    I need you to not judge and keep in mind that this is a joke between a friend and I xD

I would LOVE a little chibi of Bell in a thong with kitty ears and a collar with ... a bell on it. Since he's mostly naked, he's got a mark on the left side of his chest. (His left, over the heart) It doesn't need to be detailed, but it does need to be there (You know, a circle with a scribble in the middle on his chest would be good)

Bell refs so you don't actully have to go back to the first page to look at them. (There's two)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:56 am Reply with quote        
Man, I've been asked to draw so much worse, don't even worry about it. xD

Have I shown you what my cheebs look like?

And I should be able to do that for ya, no problem. :3 Kitty tail too? Or just ears?
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:59 am Reply with quote        
    Just ears. They're clip ons.

I totes have chibis from you, so even if they're kind of old, I'm confident n_n

WHAT WORSE HAVE YOU BEEN ASKED TO DRAW?!

So, does that mean it'll be totes cool if I ask you to draw oculingus later? 8D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:02 am Reply with quote        
XD Whateverwhatever.

Whatcha bribing me with? ;D

Ah, letsee... crossdressing lengerie, I think the worst was an old man in a women's sexy santa outfit. XD
I lost both when my photobucket was deleted. >_o I would have liked to traumatize more people with the sexy santa cheeb. XD
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:05 am Reply with quote        
    I don't know. Whatever you want. I have inventories all over the place AND I get paid on Friday.

I know Valentine's Day is a week away, but the faster you scribble this shit out, the better I'll bribe ;D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:14 am Reply with quote        
XD I could probably have it done tonight. :3

I dunno what to ask for though. ;3;
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next