Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:15 am Reply with quote        
I don't really exercise either. Except dancing, tennis and the like. I don't do it that often though. I was all "ADHD" when I was little and I've had a fast metabolism.
Though since high school I've been mostly a lamebutt and less active. Curse you computer. x3

I'm pretty sure when I was in high school, we weren't allowed to eat in class. Maybe a water bottle if anything.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:42 am Reply with quote        
Hey, what's this I read about Hell a bit back? I've been there...used to work there, actually...it's quite a cheery place if you know the right people/beings. Laugh I'm thinking of taking a small holiday there soon, actually...anyone care to come along for the road trip; we'll split teleportation costs.~ x)

As for the eating thing: I don't eat much at all, and yet I consider myself sort of...fat. :/ I do exercise more now than I used to though, so I guess that's good....

monk115

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quote        
Ugh i hate this. I have been out of my house for ages. Im more tired than i usually am when its 2 in the morning.