Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The University
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quote        
    I've been wondering for a while and now I'm curious. What are real life friends to you? Are they the best friends you could ever ask for? Or are they the people you wish to get away from more?

Well, I'm in a position which I want to get away from my 'best friend' in real life. Though, many things are preventing from wanting too and I hate it so much. ARGH D<

I've been hurt mentally countless of times by her. And yet, every moment I'm able to forgive her and perhaps sometimes forget. Why am I such a naive person into believing she'll go back to the way she use too?

At my place I never see anybody ever being able to keep a friendship for to freshman year. Never. I see a lot of people no longer friends and or no longer 'best friends' or anybody that says that they we'll be friends forever. x_X;

well I mean if I said "I will give you money if you draw me something" would you think up something to draw?

Chu wrote:
>.>; *draws something*

Happy Chu gets money now?!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:44 pm Reply with quote        
You're a teenager, so sadly you're kinda expected to lose friendships. ^^;

Real life friends are, honestly, annoying and a waste of time. Most of the time, anyway. I can honestly say that my online friends know much more about myself than my real life ones do, and I'm fine with that. It's harder to get hurt over the internet.

Despite this I've been best friends with a girl since eighth grade - that's two and a half years now. I'm still very close friends with my seventh grade best friend too. I'm not really one to chase after lost friendships, but honestly I'm so easy to get along with that a lot of people consider me a best or close friend.

Chi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quote        
Well, that's a no duh. But, even when I'm just a kid people still does these things ~_~

-gigglesnort- Same D<
That's why I chose no life -cough-

Eh, I see. I'm too much of a pushover. and I like getting along with anybody that talks with me. And I just end up being friends with them again when I really didn't want too .>.<'

well I mean if I said "I will give you money if you draw me something" would you think up something to draw?

Chu wrote:
>.>; *draws something*

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:50 am Reply with quote        
Online friends are fantasic, but I couldn't live without some real life friends too.

I've been friends with my best friend since 7th grade, that's I think nine years now for me.

For me understanding me is much more important than knowing more about me when it comes to friends. Heather(my best friend) doesn't know everything about me, but she understands me better than anyone except for maybe my mother. When I mess up, as everyone does from time to time, she doesn't get mad at me as long as I acknowledge that I messed up, and vice versa, because we understand each other.

You don't have the experiences with online friends that you get with real friends either. Even with something so simple as driving in the car singing your favorite songs at the top of your lungs, then laughing to think what somebody would think if they had been watching you, or getting in trouble together. Of course you make memories with online friends, but I think you need to have at least one real life friend.

I think this concept is harder to understand when you're in high school still because you still get so much interaction with other people in your generation five days out of the week. When you're out of school though and that interaction isn't forced upon you anymore is when you will probably realize that you need it to a certain degree.

I hope this made sense. XD

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Fuzzey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quote        

Meh.Too much drama >[
You always get into fights,forgive eachother,then it goes on and on...I know how you feel.

I prefer online friends more,since they tend to get along better,since you can't really be like,"You stole my boyfriend" or something[Unless it's an online relationship]

It's okay Chi cause you've always got us <33

[.Shampoo.]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quote        

I have more Online friends than i do In real life.

In real life firends are annoying and get on nerves. and sometime they really hurt your feelings.
But i'm very sensetive about things ^=^""

I can chat with online friends much more easier than i can people i know in real life.

Their online too but i feel very arward and nervous to even talk to them and post something on ethier their facebook or myspace.

I think its very hard for me to make friends, the people i know become friends easier and quicker than i become friends with them.

Sorry for my rant.

I Need a New Siggy Wink
Kitty Dynamite

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:19 am Reply with quote        
Real friends are jerks, one of my best friends just said I was being an idiot, but on the other hand I wuvs my online buds Bouncy Heart
Raz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
true friends are people that no matter how much you offend, make fun of, or harass. Will still stay by our side no matter what you've done to them.

(not that i do that....)

I've lost one of these friends because i moved. But in our little posse te others did all that stuff i listed. but he always gave them respect, and treated them with kindness... I wish i wasn't so shy or i would have stood by his side so many times.
Marina Toriama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quote        
My best friend Emily and I have been friends since second grade. I'm a sophmore now, and she's a freshman, and we still have that best friend status, and probably always will.

My real life friends are my family. I can count on them, and they can count on me.

Rinni is:

Back after super hiatus; getting reacquainted with the site
Chi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quote        
Whoa! When did I receive this many people responding ? XD;;

@Lol

Online friends FTW >w> And that's true as well unfortunately D:

Whoa, that's quite long o wo
And yeah, I have probably one good real life friend, but she ends up killing me ( Not literally ) and I end up just forgiving her cause she's the only one I sorta trust >w>;

Yeah, thanks :3

@Fuzzey

Bahaha, I don't really care about the 'you stole my boyfriend' part. I for one just don't even involve myself with boys unless I truly can't help but like them.

and heck yes <3333

@Shampoo

I think I have more trustworthy online friends then real life. I have lots of them, but I don't know if I can trust them.

-cough- Your not the only one. D;
Oh no, if you wish to rant then go ahead :]

@Kitty

Heck yes <3 I couldn't agree more :]

@Raz

T 3T Well, I now know how many people are that way . . .

Ah that gotta suck D: I don't like moving, it just makes you sad unless you really hated that place to the core >w>;
:/ I hope one day you guys are back as friends and hungout

@Marina

Haha, I hope one day to have real life friends suck as yours :]

Chu wrote:
>.>; *draws something*

Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quote        
I don't have friends *starts crying* lol jk

But seriously, I don't have a lot of real life friends. It's kind of a long story, but to make it short, I made some kind of depression/burn out and some physical problems too when I was 14, which gave me a lot of problems with the school I was in because I skipped classes and everything. My best friend at the time was in the same group as me, and we had a lot of projects to work on together, so when I missed school she kinda got mad. I tried to explain everything to her, and even got the teachers to let us redo one of the project that was really important for that year. But my best friend kept being mean with me all the time, so I got fed up and our friendship broke down there... And since most of my other friends were also friends with my best friend, they took on her side... We had got troubles before because she was always trying to change me and didn't really listen to me and everything, but that time was really the end...

Since that, I've made a couple friends, but we didn't see each other since I entered college (3 years ago/ don't ask how school system works lol). I kinda have a hard time bonding with other people, so I rarely make strong friendships with people I met... I prefer meeting people online lol It's kind of easier to find people with the same interests and stuff ^^ For me, real friends (either real life ones or online ones) are people that share some of your interests and that will be there for you when you need them. The fact that you can't meet them physically isn't that much of a problem, as long as you can communicate with them ^^

Chi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quote        
-beep- Liar alert on the first sentence! xD

Oh wow, I think your friend was only trying to attempt in helping you. xD I'm sorta like that as well of your friend. When someone isn't really doing something that's good for them I try to get them to be more active in school. Not that I hate them at all or any sort of evil intention. I just wanted them to be more active so I could hangout with them more and start to help them catch up because I want what's good for them, I won't say best because I don't have a clue what's best. But, what's good for now at the least. XD She could be mean because she can't get through to you when she really wants too, but then again. I wasn't there at all where it all happened. Perhaps there are more to story then that, but it's my own opinion, don't really have to consider it if you don't want. XD

Ah, I know the feeling. But, I'm slowly returning to the real life friend, but ONLY a couple of them. They are actually becoming more decent each day and I'm starting to enjoy the day we spend. XD

Thanks though for your opinion x3

Chu wrote:
>.>; *draws something*

Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
Well, now I can see it from a different angle, but it was kind of hard at the time ^^ I mean, I know that we worked hard on some things and it must have been really annoying for her and all. I don't think she did any of that to be mean or something like that. It just that when someone is always criticizing you for something your trying to correct, it became boring after a while. We met when we were kids (6 or 7 years old), and when we got older we had different interests and stuff, so that's probably the main reason why it didn't work out. I'm not mad at her or anything, but it's not the kind of person I want to be around now ^^

Anyway, good luck with your real life friend lol

Chi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, I know what you mean there. Gets hard at that point but after thinking about it you just think differently later on. Oh gawsh. Now I know how you feel. It's exactly what I've been trying to do lately in some places and I end up doing wrong when I'm absolutely giving my best, but I can't seem to please people of it. @_@; Ah, I see. Different interest could ruin a lot of things T___T; It's unfortunate though.

Thanks. xD

Chu wrote:
>.>; *draws something*

Rae

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quote        
I wish I had a best friend, someone who I could always count on and trust. I have quite a few friends, but they're people who I don't seem to talk to much besides at school and on MSN. I can't depend on them though and they're kind of shallow. You can't really talk to them about serious issues and if you try, they always get bored and don't really understand unless it's about guys.

I have one decent friends. Although she's obsessed about her looks(she's has the emo "look"), but she's very nice and I can talk to her. Even though she always makes me feel left out without even trying. Like she likes some of the same music that I like, but she also likes screamo. So when she goes to a screamo show, she talks to me about how excited she is about going but if I want to go she just says, "Oh you won't like it,"
I know I wouldn't, but it's just fun to go out to our local music club.
She always goes with her friend who she met on the internet. I like her friend and we don't have any problems with each other, but it always seems like when they both go to a show, my friend doesn't want me there.
Kind of annoying, so I tend to stick to my friends on the internet. XD