Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:22 pm Reply with quote        
Tobi gave a soft smile. This human wasn't so bad.

"Thure, ath long ath the doethn't make a meth." He released a tentacle to hold his bag and handed Leonor to Jamie. "You're turn."

He smiled before leading the way to the bus that'll take them to the Café.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:42 am Reply with quote        
Jamie blinked, looking at the doll and trying to hold it properly. Kira on the other hand started sniffing at it and hissed, hiding back into the male's bag. "Eh, I don't think she likes her." He muttered, trying to peek in his bag, receiving another hiss. "Alright, alright, I'm sorry." He told the animal as he followed Tobi to the bus.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:46 pm Reply with quote        
The bus ride was a bit shorter than it usually was for Tobi. He sat next to Jamie and had helped him hold Leonor. Then their stop came and the two had to get off.

His sister was a lot like him. Except she was more of a cyborg than a stitched up monster like him. She had dark hair that was mostly short except for her small braid that was at the base of her neck and the longish braids that were behind and in front of her ears. Her eyes were green and she had a set of sharp teeth, one of the few ways to see her as a monster other than her robotic parts that were hidden under her clothes. Her name was Johanna and she owned the the Tell-Tale Heart Café as well as worked as a chef in it.

Speaking of which, the Tell-Tale Heart Café was a large dark bricked building with a dark roof. Inside, there was dark oak tables and chairs, old fashioned black chandeliers, a dark oak stage for entertainment, dark oak bar, and the windows looked as though they belonged to a Gothic church rather than a Café. The Tell-Tale Heart Café looked like a cross between Edgar Allen Poe and Tim Burton.

"Here we are," Tobi said as he lead the human in.

"There you are Ach!" His sister cried as she ran to give her younger brother a crushing hug. "Who's your friend?"

"He'th Jamie... I can'th breathe..." He managed to speak before his sister finally remembered her strength and released him. She went to greet the human as Tobi tried to feed his air-deprived lungs.

"Hiya! I'm Johanna, you can call me Joey though. Not Anna or Hanna or I'll have to hurt you, Alright?" She gave a rather dark smile that showed her teeth before perking up and welcoming him. Tobi dismissed himself to get into his uniform and get started on working as Joey began to ask Jamie questions.

"So, who are you? How do you know my brother? Why do the two of you have a robo baby? Do you need a job? Hmmm?" Joey spoke rather quickly and seemed to be bouncing in place.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:08 pm Reply with quote        
Jamie was rather amazed at how the café looked, it was rather.. uhm, unusual?

"O-oh, hi. I'll have to remember that." He said, rubbing his head. Alright, Joey, not anything girly.. "I'm James, but please just call me Jamie." The male said with a small smile. "Eh." He blinked as Tobi left to go work and his sister started firing questions at him.

"We're in the same class. T-the baby is a project and, uhh, yes." The redhead stammered, not sure if he should be scared of her or something else like that.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:42 pm Reply with quote        
Green eyes light up at his reply. "GREAT! I need another waiter, and I can get a babysitter for your robobaby while the two of you work. Can you start tomorrow? What is the baby's name? What hours can you work?" She asked happily as she bombed the poor human with more questions.

Before she could bomb Jamie with more questions after he answered the previous set, Tobi came to his rescue. "Joey, Leave him alone. Ith there a plathe he can be at for a while? Thomewhere Tony and hith crew won't bother him?"

Joey 'hmm'ed for a moment before answering. "He could stay at the tabe near the bar. Is that alright with you Jamie? You can have anything on the menu today too, Sine you'll be good to have around Ach. He needs to get over his fear of humans."

"THITH!" Tobi yelled as he tried to hide his blush.

"Oh hush and get to work~" Joey chuckled as her brother left grumbling. "Follow me Jamie. You can stay here for a while."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:02 pm Reply with quote        
Jamie smiled lightly as she seemed pleased, well, until she started bombing questions at him again. "A-ah, sure." He nodded. "Uhm, Leonor I thought. Ah, almost everyday after school I guess, just not on saturday night." He told her, glad that Tobias came to save him from more questions.

"Tony?" He asked, curious who they were talking about. The human male nodded. "Alright, thanks." He said with a soft smile.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:09 pm Reply with quote        
Joey gave a smile, "Don't worry about Tony. He's just a guy that likes to bother my workers. If ya see a blond with red eyes coming tword you with a group more than three, Yell for me. Tony's scared of me, hehehe~" She gained a dark look at the memory as she lead the human to his table.

"If you want, I can have you work with Tobi when you start." She smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh, alright." Jamie said with a small nod, deciding not to ask about it. "T-that would be nice, thanks." He said softly with a slight smile, somewhat amazed at how nice the monster could be up till now.

He sat the robo-baby carefully down on the table, making sure it couldn't fall and studied it, trying to figure out how the hell it worked..
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:49 pm Reply with quote        
As Joey left for work, Leonor looked at her other parent. He apparently didn't have extra arms, and his pet didn't seem to like her, but she was determined to make them like her! She giggled as she sat up and reached out for the other male.

"Blahhhhgh Goo baaa~"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:01 pm Reply with quote        
Jamie blinked, the thing was really alive.. Or so it seemed, it was so weird.. He'd never had a baby or something like that. He carefully reached out and poked her tummy, wanting to see what she'd do, but he couldn't help but smile lightly as she giggled.

Kira on the other hand, had slipped out of his bag and was now sniffing at it again. The was no way that thing would take her master's attention away from her.. She was growling lightly.

The male tilded his head to the side. "Aww, come on, there's no need to be jealous Kira." He chuckled lightly, petting her before turning back to the baby.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:41 pm Reply with quote        
Leonor looked at the animal before holding out a hand to pet it. Being cautious all the while. When her attempt landed her with a growl, she pouted before trying again, this time almost being bitten. She then backed off but sent the animal her best 'I'm sad you wont play with me and now I will cry' face before tears began to fill her eyes and soft whimpers began to emit from her.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:38 am Reply with quote        
Jamie had watched the two with interest, wanting to see how the baby would react. "Aww, baby don't cry." The male said softly, picking her up and gently rocking her. He hoped that would calm her down atleast a little since he ould have no idea what he should do when she started crying. Besides that would also draw a lot of attention to the three of them and that was probably one of the last things the redhead wanted.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quote        
After being held, she began to calm down. She was still upset that the animal didn't like her, but at least she knew the other male was nice! She began to giggle and cuddle with Jaimie.

Elsewhere -

Tobi was doing his regular routine in his Black and gray outfit. Serve food, take orders, ignore the looks and actions caused by him having a lisp. Only this time, he would check on Jamie and Leonor when he went to take the orders in and serve. They seemed to be getting along and Jaimie was getting the hang of holding the infant.

'huh, cute,' He smiled as he continued before he realized what he thought. 'Did I really just think that about another male, and a human at that?! Oi...' He sighed as he continued to work.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:35 am Reply with quote        
Jamie smiled when she seemed to calm down and started giggling. "You're adorable." He muttered softly with a light chuckle as he hugged lightly somewhat afraid he'd squeeze too hard. He hoped she would go to sleep soon though, so he could try making up to Kira, who had already crept back into his bag, obviously jealous and pissed at the robot thing.

((Could we skip alitte? :3))
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:12 pm Reply with quote        
(Sure)

With one last giggle, the little robot fell asleep.

-----later

"Bye Tobi! Bye Jamie! be ready for work tomorrow!" Joey smiled as she waved the two off.

"Later Joey," Tobi called back as he and Jamie left the restaurant.