Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Emo Panda

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:20 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh, like that." Jamie muttered, noting that he didn't seem too fond of having to work with him. He sighed softly. "Okay, listen, I know you don't want to work with me, and sure as hell don't want to believe me, but I'm not a- Why am I even trying. Just forget it.." The redhead mumbled the last part, knowing that he wouldn't believe him or something like that.

He couldn't help but smile slightly amused at how the 'monster' reacted on the thing's giggling.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quote        
Tobi stared at the robotic child as she seemed to come to life. He'd seen his robotic siblings come to life before, but never were they this small. That and he was possibly the youngest of the 'growable' ones.

He continued to mess around with the robot, doing the same things he did with Ms. Amy's twins. He was fascinated with how lifelike the robot was. It giggled, pouted, everything! Tobi could really see himself having a good time with the little one.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:08 am Reply with quote        
Jamie watched him do with the baby-ish thing and sighed softly, the other probably had family enough to know how to do with it. While he barely had... Well, did he have something?

The human bit his bottom lip lightly, his eyes flashing a dark blue as he watched Tobias with the robot. "Y-you're good at that." He muttered softly, looking away, sure that he would probably just ignore his attempt at making a conversation.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quote        
Tobi acknowledged his partner as he blushed a bit. "I live netht to a thingle Mother with twinth, I help them out thometimes." He said quietly. "I live alone tho that and work ith most of what I get in the line of family incounterth. Unleth check upth count." He said, not bothering with his lisp this time, and lightly touched his eye, the one his father had back at the lab.

'Why'd he have to keep it? Now I have only half my vision and that's never good with dealing with these high school humans.' He thought bitterly. He continued to make Leonor giggle to calm down, least he pops out and embarrasses himself.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:13 pm Reply with quote        
"Ahn, like that." Jamie said softly. "That would be more than I've ever had." He mumbled softly, more to himself than his partner. He just stared at the floor for a moment. He blinked taken from his thoughts when the bell rang. Had tehy been in there for so long? "I guess you're taking it?" He asked since the other male was still holding and toying with the robot thing a bit.

"Yo Lex, coming?" Jake asked him, sitting on the desk in front of them. "I'm not- ah.." The redhead, flinched away slightly as he received a hard glare from him. " 'm coming." He muttered, quickly grabbing his stuff and getting op as he didn't want to anger the jock. If he got mad.. Bad things happened.. Very bad.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:19 pm Reply with quote        
Tobi watched as his partner ran off with that Jake asshole. The human wasn't that bad, kinda nice. A bit awkward, but that would happen with anyone who had to work with someone they didn't know that well.

He grabbed his things, held Leonor in one arm, and made his way to his next class. It was starting to get a bit bothersome having to balance the baby and his books, so he had to bring out one of his tentacles to carry his books. Leonor seemed to like the slimy appendages so Tobi decided to have one grab and play with her, leaving his arms free. The robotic infant giggled happily as it was grabbed and 'spun' and such by the appendage.

A smile grew on the Monster's face at the noise. It was nice to make another laugh rather than scream. He took a quick glance around, not surprised to see the looks of fear, hate, and disgust on his classmates faces. He didn't care though, he was used to the looks. He simply made his way to his next class without much trouble. With his extra appendages out, it was pretty much a guarantee no one would mess with him.

'Thank you Japan for making all monsters with tentacles look like rapists.' He thought sarcastically.

"TOOOOOOBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~" Cabby screamed as he ran towards his friend. "My wife is so laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. I wanted to marry you!" The other monster whined as they took their seats for science. Tobi put sown his books, bag, and cradled Leonor with the tentacle holding her as she fell asleep.

"Hey, Lets have an affair." Cabby grinned pervertedly.

"W-what? No!" Tobi blushed. "Go talk with the teacher if you have a problem. I wanna learn." Cabby pouted at his friend before turning to the teacher as class began.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:03 pm Reply with quote        
Before his next class, Jamie had a little 'argument' with his friend, well what you call friend.., which meant that Jake got mad at him for something and resulted in a few bruises. One of them rather visible on his upper arm.

The human sighed softly, impatiently waiting for the day to be over so he could escape from the popular gang. So he could have some freedom, even if he didn't really have a nice warm home to go to.

The day went by too slow for him, he was literally counting down the minutes to the last bell. When it went, he almost jumped up, almost. Jamie quickly made his way to his locker, depositing his books in it and avoiding Jake as good as he could since he'd just 'tease' him about the orphanage.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:39 pm Reply with quote        
When school let out, Tobi and the robot Leonor quickly exited the school. Tobi had wanted to just go to work, then home and all could be normal. That was, until he bumped into his partner....What was that fellows name again?

"Oh, thorry," he said softly before noticing the bruise on his arm. "Are....are you ok? Have a place to go?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:45 am Reply with quote        
The male let out a soft hiss when someone bumped into him. "Ah, I-I'm fine." He muttered softly. "I was just-" He let out a soft groan as Jake, swung his arm around his shoulders, 'accidentally' squeezing the bruise. "There you are!" The blond jerk chirped. "I thought you were avoiding me." Jamie rolled his eyes. "Of course I was.. Who wouldn't try to?"
"I missed my favorite ..." "Pet?" "little orphan." The jerk smirked, yelping as something bit his hand.

Jamie blinked as he watched him grab his hand, swearing under his breath as he went to go nurse the bite wounds. Still somewhat confused, he looked into his bag, noting a small, white ball of fur. "Kira!" He grinned, picking her up. "You're a life saver, thanks." He smiled, petting the small animal.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
Seeing that he was ignored, Tobi began walking away with the Robot child. But something made him stay and merely stay out of sight. He watched the human he'd been paired with while the boy conversed with his friend, even though they didn't seem like friends to Tobi.

'Orphan?' He wondered as he caught part of the conversation. He felt a bit relieved as he saw the little animal emerge and help the human boy. But he knew from experience that human males tended to get violent when injured or provoked. Sure enough, the leader that up until now Tobi thought was his human partner's friend sent out vibes telling that he meant harm. Making a haste decision, Tobi ran out to defend the human who he'd been partnered up with.

"H-hey! You Leave him alone!" He shouted as he made himself known.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:09 am Reply with quote        
Kira quickly dove back in his bag as the monster came out to help him. "A-ah, don't please." Jamie pleaded softly to Tobias, not wanting him to get hurt or anything even if he meant it nice.

Jake just let out a low growl, glaring at smaller boy before he turned, going to take care of his hand first since the little fox had sharper teeth than you'd think.

"T-thanks. But please don't do that again." Jamie told the monster. "I'd feel terrible if you got hurt because of me." The male said, looking down a bit. Even if he wasn't much of a social person, he cared about people, even strangers.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 pm Reply with quote        
Tobi looked at the human before giving a small, reassuring smile. "Thankth, but I am uthed to Defending mythelf. Who'd want to meth with these things?" He gave a small grin as he allowed a few tentacles to come out. He then laughed a little at the human's face.

"Thorry for today. I am not uthed to Humath being kind to 'monthterth,' they tend to try to hurt uth." He gave another bright smile as he held out a hand. "I'm Tobiath, Pleathe call me Tobi."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:04 am Reply with quote        
"Ha, yeah, guess not many would." He said softly, blinked as he watched those tentacles. Yeah, he sure as hell didn't want to get in a fight with those things..

The male smiled weakly. "Well, not all of us are that bad.. The most are I guess. Though I think it's probably just because they're scared. Some of you are pretty creepy. No offense." He said, rubbing his arm. "James, but just call me Jamie." Jamie stated, taking the hand with a smile.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:17 am Reply with quote        
Tobi shook Jamie's hand. ".....Would you like to come to my thithter'th Café? You do need to get a job for thith project and the actually hath a thpot open for permanent workerth... Great plathe for thpending any ethra hours and getting money." He said. He couldn't help but want to make sure that Jamie - human had a place to go that he'd not feel alone in. His sister was great at making others feel as thought they are never alone.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:23 am Reply with quote        
Jamie nodded, looking down as the small white fox, that had been hiding in his messengerbag, started sniffing at his hand, trying to catch his attention. "Sure, if she can come too." He stated with a small smile as he cradled the animal in his arms, where it happily snuggled into his shirt and went back to sleeping.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next