Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:07 pm Reply with quote        
((of course! We can both bring in whatever charries we want! Happy Provided they're not completely stupid....))

Ixy and Zahi slept on the roof that night. We shared a dream. We were all on fire, burning, burning. The pain was intense; it was the worst feeling ever. I woke up in a cold sweat.

^ Meet Zahi, a character I had before I joined Midorea. XD Irony, no?
JadedSunshine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:37 pm Reply with quote        
Akki:
male elctro-aqua omen dragon thingy ((XD)):

It was the fourth morning of Zodiac's trip back to Jade. He was so close; he was in Utah. Stretching out his wings, Zodiac prepaired to take off into the cool morning light, stopping only because of the aura of another dragon. Jade! She could surely hear him from there, couldn't see? They were close to each other. JADE! Zodiac sent the thought out strong. Jade! Jade, are you okay?!? Jade?!?
Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quote        
The next morning I went up to the roof after checking out early. "I think we should keep moving. We'll head to flordia for now. Maybe head somewhere different after that?" I shrugged. "I don't know. What do y'all think?"
Sounds good to me. Better than just sitting around here. Zahi commented. Ixy?
She shrugged. I don't see why not.
Then we're off!

I took off and heard the dragons follow me. I had a natural instinct for direction and set the course quickly.
I flew above the dragons and watched them from above. They seemed to be getting along nicely.
Suddenly in high spirits, I did a backflip in the air then soared quickly upward, smiling widely.
I think we should go to Disney Land when we get to Florida. What do y'all think?
What is there for Dragons to do in Disney Land?
Ixy asked.
Fair enough, but I really want to go, so can y'all just hang out while I go?
Sure,
the both said.

JadedSunshine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quote        
((when did you start sayin ya'll?!?))

Akki, you are the dragon of my dreams! I shouted as my new blue and yellow dragon sprailed towards the ground, pulling up at the last moment possible. Akki bowed his head and flashed me a sharp, toothy grin. Thank you, Master Jade. Akki said to me in his gravely voice. I think you just might be better than my other two dragons combined! I shouted gleefully, getting off of Akki's back. I started to walk through the more unpopulated area of the park. Akki lummbered after me, his feet making huge indentions (sp?) in the soft earth. I headed off to my hotel, the Wynn. I had gained a large sum of money because I found many lost dogs, one criminal, and a lost girl. Come on, Akki! We're wasting daylight, but I don't care! Night is my favorite hour!
Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:02 pm Reply with quote        
((Forever and always! Bouncy Heart You're just a yankee. -.- XD))

We stopped somewhere in Georgia for the night, sleeping in a tree, yet again. Trees were the bomb. I loved them. That night I slept on Ixy's back in the tree, tough. It was a cold night and her firey orange body was warm.
I dreamed abour Jade, though. I woke up a little sad, but knew in my heart she was evil now, and I couldn't help that. I sighed and slid off Ixy's back.
Who's up for some breakfast? I asked.

JadedSunshine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:11 pm Reply with quote        
((I'm kinda like a shadow pokemon... I am evil, but I have my truely evil moments.))

Zodiac was in Kansas now, flying towards Phynix's aura. She is evil. Her dragon is evil, she's evil...

I was swimming in the pool. The beautiful aqua color water lapped around my body, making my yellow yellow swimming suit turn a green color. Akki was sitting like a dog on the roof, watching me like I was prey. He didn't scare me, though. Nothing scared me anymore. I could scare, people, but nothing, anything could scare me.
Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:25 pm Reply with quote        
They looked at me like i was insane.
Okay, got it. Didn't need to ask. Soooo... anyone up for pizza?
We'll hunt,
Zahi said leaping out of the tree with Ixy following him.
I laughed and flew quickly to town. I walked around before finding a McDonalds and ordering a chicken biscuit. I ate slowly as I walked back to the tree. I really wasn't all that hungry.
By the time I got back, the dragons had eaten and were waiting on me. I waved at them as I swallowed my last bite.
Ready to go? I asked.
Yep! Ixy said, spreadin her wings.
We leaped into the air again and were bound for Florida.

JadedSunshine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:44 pm Reply with quote        
((Just askin', but, can we be like 16 or 17? Its kinda hard to be 11-13 in this RP. ^^'))

Akki, we should go somewhere. Like Washington... or New York.
Akki grunted from his gaurd post on the roof. I had waken him up, I could tell that.
What, Master Jade?
Ahh, nothing.
Akki closed his eyes again and I started to swim around the deeper end. It was cooler outside, and I was surprised when a boy around my age came out to the pool, only he didn't have on a swimming suit. He smiled at me, and I smiled at him.
How can't he see my wings? My markings? I looked at my arms. Gone! Ho.... how are they gone? My wings too! Yes! It took all my will power to keep from doing a happy dance.
Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quote        
((Oh. I'm already rping as 17.... XD))

A few hours later we ran into a flock of birds. I wasn't sure what they were but they were about the size of a volleyball. They looked at us strangly but let us fly with them. It was exhilerating; flying with birds. They were so graceful. I smiled.

JadedSunshine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quote        
A sudden chill ran down my spine. I was so cold... I got and waded towards the steps leading in and out of the pool. I wasn't really looking where I was going. I was almost out of the pool when I bumped into someone. Well, we both kind of bumped into each other. I fell off of the step, becuase it was so slick, and I fell back into the water on my butt. Surfacing, I saw it was the boy.
"I'm sorry." I brushed my dripping hair out of my face.
"Its fine. I should be sorry. I'm Michael Corbin." Michael's hand was sticking out, so I shook it.
"I'm Jade Stiff." I smiled at Michael. He smiled back.
"Why are you staying here? I've seen you around, but you've never been with anybody."
"Oh, uh... I'm not with anyone. I'm staying here alone."
"Really?" Michael chuckled. "I'm not staying with anyone either."
"Oh really?"
"Really."
I looked up at the roof. Akki was still asleep. Good. I thought Stay asleep.
Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:49 pm Reply with quote        
Upon arriving in Florida, Ixy and Zahi left me to go 'deep sea fishing.' I sarcastically told them good luck and left for Disney Land. I didn't bother paying to get in. Just flew in and landed in the back of a moving roller coaster. No one noticed me, but I got some strange looks getting of.

JadedSunshine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:52 pm Reply with quote        
((Imma watchin' The Talk on CBS. XD))

Akki! Akki, we're headin' to Montana!
Wha... what?
We're going to Montana.
Oh.
Yes, oh.
Now?
Yes, now. We're following Michael.
Michael?
Michael. Michael Corbin.
Who's that?
The boy I met at the pool, stupid!
Oh.
Come on, let's go!

And with that, Akki jumped off the roof and out into the multi-color neon lite Las Vegas skyline.

Just follow that limo, Akki!

((Writer's Block. XP))
Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:05 pm Reply with quote        
((ha. ha. Not funny. XP))

As the sun set, I left the park and flew out over the sea to look for Ixy and Zahi.

(mega writer's block)

JadedSunshine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:09 pm Reply with quote        
((Sorry. I just realized Zin hasn't been talked about! -shot-))

Arriving in Louisianna, Zodiac found a resting place in a park. He had been persuing Ixy, Zahi, and Tempest for days, but they kept moving around. Ixy, why don't you tell Zahi to stop?!? Zodiac yelled into the night. His wings ached from flying through different climates and alltitudes.

((Darn writer's block! DSmile)
Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:12 pm Reply with quote        
Ixy snapped her head up hearing Zodiac.
Cuz there's no reason to. Besides, you had your chance to be with us, she growled mentally then snorted and dived in the ocean after a shark.